General Motors Chairman and CEO Mary Barra ... wait what? Mary? CEO?

nomad

BAMF
More politically fucked up shit...

and how may cars did she work on as a teenager? How may plugs has she changed? How many GM MUSCLE cars did she own growing up to understand the MALE thrill of a nailing the pedal in a corvette?

GM trying to be politically correct and dooming the company to the history books

FUCK FEMINISM !

Earlier this week we reported that Judge Paul Borman ordered GM CEO Mary Barra to meet in person and alone with Fiat Chrysler CEO Mike Manley to hash out a sprawling, 95-page lawsuit tête-à-tête
bet she didnt like that!

Judge Borman’s rant is pretty great. He cited the federal bailout of both companies in 2008, and how the two automakers need to repay the American people by efficiently running their companies during this unprecedented time and not by bringing frivolous lawsuits
Obviously this Judge doesnt understand that women LOVE lawsuits. Its how they topple men and install Feminists in positions of power

Under American law, corporations are treated like individuals. No one said they had to behave like adults.

Website
streetshark.superbikeclub.com
More politically fucked up shit...

and how may cars did she work on as a teenager? How may plugs has she changed? How many GM MUSCLE cars did she own growing up to understand the MALE thrill of a nailing the pedal in a corvette?

GM trying to be politically correct and dooming the company to the history books

FUCK FEMINISM !

bet she didnt like that!

Obviously this Judge doesnt understand that women LOVE lawsuits. Its how they topple men and install Feminists in positions of power
You seem to be really concerned about blacks and women taking jobs that you don't have the slightest chance of holding yourself.
I guess as long as it is a white guy in charge, you can squint and kinda imagine yourself behind the big desk.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
If Mary Barra ran GM the way Jim Hackett has run FORD into the ground, she would have been fired years ago. She's a woman, though, so she has to do better than a man to be considered equal. :alligator:

Stetson

BAMF

FUCK FEMINISM !
\

From Car and Driver, back in 2013:

"Mary Barra’s tenure with GM stretches back 33 years, and she’s never worked for another company, automotive or otherwise. She went to college at the General Motors Institute, which was at the time owned by GM and served as a pipeline into the company. (It has since become the independent and rechristened Kettering University.) In spite of this, she’s seen as a reformer inside of GM—especially in her 2009–2011 role heading up the company’s human resources department, where she restructured staffing and cut bureaucracy. Prior to Barra’s outgoing position overseeing global product, though, her experience was focused on manufacturing rather than vehicle engineering."

She's also owned every generation of Camaro, which is her favorite car. Her Dad worked for Pontiac for 40 years, too. She's GM through and through.

Last edited:

"Mary Barra’s tenure with GM stretches back 33 years, and she’s never worked for another company, automotive or otherwise. She went to college at the General Motors Institute, which was at the time owned by GM and served as a pipeline into the company. (It has since become the independent and rechristened Kettering University.) In spite of this, she’s seen as a reformer inside of GM—especially in her 2009–2011 role heading up the company’s human resources department, where she restructured staffing and cut bureaucracy. Prior to Barra’s outgoing position overseeing global product, though, her experience was focused on manufacturing rather than vehicle engineering."

She's also owned every generation of Camaro, which is her favorite car. Her Dad worked for Pontiac for 40 years, too. She's GM through and through.
She also has a MBA from Stanford.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Ummm do you know what the lawsuit was about?

I'm pretty happy with my V ...

My last two Escalades where pretty damn good too.

The Horspower wars are producing some interesting Americain muscle across all three companies ... what is not to like.

gsteve

BAMF+

stupid facts fukin up nomads rant

BilletMan

BAMF+
I wonder if nomad could even get a job with GM? If so, for what would he qualify?

Stetson

BAMF
If it makes him feel better, she's fairly fit, has a nice smile, and appears to dress to hide what I suspect are a big set of cans. That might have helped her career.

Seriously though, how many GM execs likely have 40 years with GM? :eek::eek::eek: She's probably got more longevity that most of the oldest union hacks :D

BilletMan

BAMF+
She's badass...I recall reading an interview with her in SAE's "Automotive Engineering" magazine within the past year...she has her shit together! AND she's a WOMAN! (oh the horror!!)....

The article talked a lot about dedicated electric vehicles, ls would be beating his meat reading the article...
Yeah. She has a pretty impressive History/Resume with GM.

Last edited:

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
If it makes him feel better, she's fairly fit, has a nice smile, and appears to dress to hide what I suspect are a big set of cans. That might have helped her career.

Seriously though, how many GM execs likely have 40 years with GM? :eek::eek::eek: She's probably got more longevity that most of the oldest union hacks :D
My first 'real' job I was introduced to the coordinator supporting the engineering team in which I was working at GE. I was 23 years old

This coordinator was union and at that time had 48 years of service to GE

I was floored that this woman worked the same job twice as long as I was alive

This was the early 90's and at that time GE was the world's most valuable company at nearly half a trillion dollars and a GDP larger than some smaller European countries and our coordinator was the most senior person in one of the world's largest unions

She was pretty chill about it all

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Well it’s union so even the janitors are making stupid money
Facility Engineer? I know I'm gettin' paid! Come July I get enrolled in their retirement plan, they match 20% of what I put in. I'm thinking I'll put in 50% or more of may pay every month. Well, Bi weekly since that's how we get paid.

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
I guess as long as it is a white guy in charge, you can squint and kinda imagine yourself behind the big desk.
its a car company hello.... how many little girls play with cars and planes as toys?
Girls see cars as a utilitarian object to get them from their coffee to their nail appointment.

She's a woman, though, so she has to do better than a man to be considered equal. :alligator:
OK, now I know this may be a shock to all the manginas out there, but WOMEN ARE NOT EQUAL TO MEN! never have been, never will be.
This is Feminist bullshit designed to disempower men by devaluing their historical role

her 2009–2011 role heading up the company’s human resources department,
Well now there ya have it. Thx for the history. I kinda guessed as much.
Women do well in HR and bean counting. THEY DO NOT DO WELL IN ASESSING A MARKET DOMINATED BY MALE BUYERS!
GM is a company that produces americas muscle cars and trucks. remember all the ads with a GM truck goin up a mtn with a ford on its back?
The corvette is an American icon, not the Volt or some hybrid fag mobile

Yeah. She has a pretty impressive History/Resume with GM.
She is the classic example of the PETER PRINCIPAL
Her HR skills and length of service are EXACTLY what make her UNSUITABLE as a CEO, who needs vision and creativity, not an administrator with people skills.
The Coca Cola execs tried to run Apple and then.... you kinda guys thought that was great. Exactly the same problem.

If it makes him feel better, she's fairly fit, has a nice smile, and appears to dress to hide what I suspect are a big set of cans.
Right. keep looking at the cans while the women tell you what to do, when to pee, and fire you for being the wrong skin color or gender.
Jeeeze, its no wonder the world is in the state its in.

YOU ARE SO GULLIBLE. These women manipulate men with ease

If you need any confirmation of all this, read the article. This HR administrator has the company embroiled in a lawsuit over HR issues that a Judge feels is a pointless waste of time. A strong CEO would be focused on a creative vision, not labor disputes

Do ya think Mary, the HR dinosaur, could EVER get excited about something as creative as this:

How many women do you see building those creative masterpieces?
Its just not in them. and if you think that is not important, ask your hero Elon or De Lorean how much a passion matters in building male shit like cars

Last edited:
He is actually correct, so i guess that makes YOU the fucking idiot!

Having worked with numerous Stanford MBA's, its not worth the paper its written on!

The retards cost me about $40 Million in income.
Someone who lost $40million in income is calling me the "fucking idiot"?

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
A Female CEO And Winemaker Shapes High Altitude Vineyards In Bolgheri, Tuscany

see now thats plausible. She spent her life enjoying wine, gets a female boner at the thought of a new wine to try while eating dinner with her friends, appreciates the qualities of fine wines, loves vinyards as an environment, likes growing things and nurturing plants, loves to stroll around her estate, with her beautiful house in the middle filled with her beautiful furniture while enjoying visits from her envious friends and making a large family.

NOW LETS CONTRAST THAT TO A CAR MAKER...

Ya... no.

Is the business of car making a passion for a women or just a job?

OP
nomad

nomad

BAMF
General Motors Company (NYSE: GM) CEO Mary Barra said that the coronavirus pandemic has not slowed down the company’s plans in launching its autonomous and electric vehicles

Previously, GM was targeting the end of 2020 for the service. However, the target date shifted to an indefinite timeframe as ...

Driverless cars are like CEOS without balls, empty, vapid and bland

Top Bottom