OP
Cisco San Jose
I didn't know Trump was running, from our loving President

voting polls closing soon

• Red
Reactions: Red

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
It's turning into the biggest slaughter since 'Which do you prefer- getting a BJ or sticking your dick in a blender?'

Bandit Man

BAMF
Told you we have dumb voters in California
They are protecting their way of life. It's just different than yours. I don't see it changing any time soon. You will have to learn to live with it or go crazy trying to make everyone think the way you do. You should really think about surrounding yourself with like minded people someplace that is not California.

OP
Cisco San Jose
The bottom line you can’t run away from stupidity it’s all round us and the proven fact that brain washing the younger generation and your kids really works. Want to destroy a state,country or whatever start with the educational system and some seed free money

Vegas12

BAMF+
just so im clear....that number means 2 out of every 3 Californians voted to keep him around....lol

if he had those numbers, how on earth would he ever be facing recall in the first place?

"To trigger a recall election for Newsom, petitioners had to collect fewer than 1.5 million signatures, a drop in a state where more than 12.7 million people voted in the last gubernatorial election."

Vegas12

BAMF+
The bottom line you can’t run away from stupidity it’s all round us and the proven fact that brain washing the younger generation and your kids really works. Want to destroy a state,country or whatever start with the educational system and some seed free money

Is that opposed to money that has seeds??

Kind of like different types of watermelon??

BigGar

high on placebo
I never held out any hope that he'd get recalled. There's just too many idiot Democrats in CA. I'll continue to live my best life and not let these corrupt fuckwit hypocrites bother me very much. I do wish Tulsi Gabbard would have run against him. She's maybe the only person who could have convinced enough Democrats to vote for another Democrat as they sure as fuck aren't voting for any of the Republicans. She'd have been a far "lesser of two evils" than handsome Gavin, but that wasn't meant to be.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Dems have a 2:1 registration advantage over Reps in CA- total Rep numbers actually declined from 36% in 2003 (the last recall election, when Davis was replaced by the Governator) to 24% currently.

Vegas12

BAMF+
I never held out any hope that he'd get recalled. There's just too many idiot Democrats in CA. I'll continue to live my best life and not let these corrupt fuckwit hypocrites bother me very much. I do wish Tulsi Gabbard would have run against him. She's maybe the only person who could have convinced enough Democrats to vote for another Democrat as they sure as fuck aren't voting for any of the Republicans. She'd have been a far "lesser of two evils" than handsome Gavin, but that wasn't meant to be.
I've been joking around in this thread......as opposed to your much more "mature" post.

What you wrote is the bottom line.....we can do the best we can for ourselves and family; and if there's anything left over, our friends.

I do giggle at CSJ and his rantings....a self proclaimed multi-millionaire that CHOOSES to live in that hell hole...can it really be that bad???

hedgehog

BAMF
just so im clear....that number means 2 out of every 3 Californians voted to keep him around....lol

if he had those numbers, how on earth would he ever be facing recall in the first place?
There is no requirement for the majority of the electorate to ask for a recall to start the process.

Basically, this wasn’t about all about Newsom - that was incidental - it was about Dianne Feinstein, and senate control. It was also testing the water to see if the republican propaganda machine had had an impact on Democratic voters.

Feinstein is knocking 90 years old. If the republicans managed to seat elder and Feinstein was to die, they could pull a ACB and elder would be able to fill the vacant senate seat with his choice (as is the governors prerogative) whilst saying “elections have consequences!”, giving the republicans their senate majority again.

There was no other reasons to recall Newsom.

BigGar

high on placebo
Well, there were plenty of reasons to recall Newsom. His "leadership" has been fucking awful and there has been plenty of corrupt fuckery behind the scenes. Probably nothing that's not par for the course with any politician these days, but crony corrupt fuckery nonetheless. But yes, getting Elder in, and Feinstein to kick the bucket, and fill the seat was the longest of long shot plans that basically never had a fucking chance. I would say the "testing the waters" part is the most likely scenario though. I think with any luck at this point the Republicans will completely abandon spending another penny in this state. I don't give any sort of third party much of a chance anywhere, but love it or hate it, a lot of shit starts right here in California. Give me a party that wants to legalize drugs, protect the 2nd Amendment, protect abortion rights, hold the military industrial complex to task, get some sort of common sense immigration policy in place, and behaves with some modicum of fiscal responsibility. There might be a few people who vote for something like that. Peter Thiel, are you listening?

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Newsom is only 53- I bet he has his eyes on taking a run at the Big Chair in 2028.

Top Bottom