Gaudy Flamey Orange...

OP

Jackshit

BAMF
That was my son's bike at one time. He moved to Santa Somewhere in Cali, bought the bike to get to work easily. Sold it, then 6 months later got a letter from DMV to come get it. The notice said it was blocking the highway...

I guess the kid he sold it to was serious when he told him that he wouldn't stop if he got lit up.

BigGar

high on placebo
That was my son's bike at one time. He moved to Santa Somewhere in Cali, bought the bike to get to work easily. Sold it, then 6 months later got a letter from DMV to come get it. The notice said it was blocking the highway...

I guess the kid he sold it to was serious when he told him that he wouldn't stop if he got lit up.
Seriously?
Did your son get the bike back again after he sold it to the guy?

OP

Jackshit

BAMF
No, I guess he got the notice because he was listed with Cali as being an owner. He sent me a copy of it, it said the bike was blocking the highway. I don't think he had it more than 6 months.

He had a bill of sale signed by him and the buyer. I think the Craiglsist ad is by the company that towed the bike away.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
No, I guess he got the notice because he was listed with Cali as being an owner. He sent me a copy of it, it said the bike was blocking the highway. I don't think he had it more than 6 months.

He had a bill of sale signed by him and the buyer. I think the Craiglsist ad is by the company that towed the bike away.
Yes it’s a tow company and because it was registered in his name in the past he got the notice. If he didn’t do the transfer online and the current owner never registered it in his name it becomes your sons (financial and legal)responsibility. If his name is the last on the list that is.

OP

Jackshit

BAMF
I think it's all good on his end. I dont know the exact details but you're right, when he called about the notice, they told him he was listed as a previous owner.

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Cheap China plastics......fucking pebble probably tore the nose off

Top Bottom