well until the year end depreciation schedule shows
-1 vinyl upholstered couch
-25 weekly ads in local entertainment publications
-a dozen VHS tapes
-a 2 tape VHS duplication machine
-wholesale quantities of non descript packaging

tinhead

Has never named a pet
You could buy the most insanely rich person you know the cold half rack. The benefit will trickle down to the homeless guy. Use BilletMans camera to get a pic of the trickle.
The camera was in Jedi's hands so trickle pics are what it's been used for. :bigsmile:

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
You could buy the most insanely rich person you know the cold half rack. The benefit will trickle down to the homeless guy. Use BilletMans camera to get a pic of the trickle.
The camera was in Jedi's hands so trickle pics are what it's been used for. :bigsmile:
I have filed a report on BilletMan BilletMan behalf with Wayne county deputies in MI. Right there on Michigan ave...the sheriff said theres a slim to none chance the camera will be found or identified. He had a peculiar saying he kept repeating... "Wrap me in Tyvek & call me a pole barn" He then asked if I was associated with NTRYDR in anyway...

OP

BigGar

high on placebo
Alright,

All fundraiser donors keep an eye on your mailboxes!

I haven't ordered and Laguna Seca stones, but I have managed to send out all of the swag to donors, winning donors, and our very own admin dude.

Expenses incurred since last update are as follows.

Previous Balance of: $2,188.16
Corporate registration fees that were behind a couple of years, now paid up -$243.00
Random donation from I don't know who +$10.00
A dozen different batches of stickers -$847.40
Monthly web bills to Eddie -$80.00
Interest +$0.03
Shipping fees -$124.10
Shipping materials -$34.40

Current LAB's account balance $869.29

THE PEOPLE

Chimney Sweep
Current LAB's account balance $869.29
Please save $225-$300 for a future version upgrade of our Xenforo.
I don't see any reason for an immediate upgrade as we are still kind of new.
But we might work on this in 2021 sometime.
And our support contract is already expired.

OP

BigGar

high on placebo
Should raise a few more bucks selling the stickers and such also. I'll get a thread together for those with some pictures. The tiny ones are going to be awesome for helmets and such and they're all the three layer vinyl so they work great on uneven surfaces.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
I send Eddie $40 every month to keep the lights on.
Occasionally we also need software updates and other stuff I have zero understanding of that costs money as well.
Send your entries to my PayPal
biggar@cox.net
I have what may be the last unopened LABusas billet shot glass in captivity.
I'm not sure if they call this a blind auction? Silent auction?
Either way, send a few bucks if you feel like it.
The largest total donation by as little as a penny will get this awesome bit of Pulse Performance Parts / LABusas history.
View attachment 39633

If I can come up with any other random stuff, there may even be a second and third place (provided I get three donations)
Enter early and often.

This shit show ends at midnight next Friday, July 17th, Twenty fucking Twenty.

Gar
My original was stolen

rumble phish

BAMF+
Got my swag in the mail today. Excellent quality, and the Ian pin was a nice touch. Thanks a bunch Gregg.

Even though I don't drink, I'll be sending in my bid for the billet shot glass. :up:

rumble phish

BAMF+
Gar, sent my "bid" for the shot glass (is it even still available??). Well, if'n it ain't just put my "bid" towards the next auction item, whatever it may be (unless it's Schaivo's soiled unmentionables!). If it is consider my bid withdrawn and I'll expect a full refund... with interest! :fu: :lol:

OP

BigGar

high on placebo
I actually unwittingly lied about having the last billet shotglass in captivity. I was up in my attic and I found some duc trailer hitch receivers that Stites made a few years back, as well as an extremely limited supply of shotglasses. I thought they were all sold years ago and I was surprised when I found that one un-anodized one around the house still in Pulse Performance packaging, and then even more surprised when I opened the box and found the other stuff. I'll get an actual count of what I have left and put a thread up with stickers available, the little duc pins for your leathers, and whatever is left of the billet stuff. Glad you lads are liking the swag. I love the tiny stickers. R/F, I think your "bid" is plenty adequate to score one. I'll get a look at what's left and you can get the pick of the litter.

Gar

Stetson

BAMF+
I have one of those! I was slightly buzzed one time, moving shit in the driveway, and I backed my Mustang too close to my F350. Drove Duc's face through my bumper cover, and broke his face off the square tube. :ak::dash2: I hope he saw that from above and got a kick out of it. :biggrin:

I epoxied Duc back on the hitch, and got a new bumper cover for the Mustang. :up:

Top Bottom