Fundraiser Blind Auction!!!!

OP

BigGar

high on placebo
nine entries totaling $134.23... what the hell
I went ahead and bypassed the auction and called Pulse direct. The fella there was breathing real heavy and saying things about X & Y axis work...
Actually we're a little over $650 thus far 👍

I'm counting on a COVID style second wave to take things intergalactic!

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Sorry Gar... i am most likely to late for any shwag :(

had a little cash snafu this week... but i shook down a few masked grandma's and scraped up enough to send You a certified check for 2 small...

sorry for the delay... but bookies don't play around and i need my fingers...

OP

BigGar

high on placebo
All donors will get a little swag. I'm getting something made that has never been offered on LAB's before. So pony up a few bucks and be the first kid on your block to have this new and awesome thing. All your friends will be so jealous they won't be able to stand it.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
shut this mother effer down I just sent $10,000 usd for Unlimited Anal Sects to some Gregg (or qualifying agent) that uses 3Gs!!! Look at me struting my thousandaireness around like a peacock getting penetrated by Anal Disco Anal Disco ... and finishing with skittles everywhere...

Stetson

BAMF+
shut this mother effer down I just sent $10,000 usd for Unlimited Anal Sects to some Gregg (or qualifying agent) that uses 3Gs!!! Look at me struting my thousandaireness around like a peacock getting penetrated by Anal Disco Anal Disco ... and finishing with skittles everywhere...
I already mailed Gar some hard hittin' shrooms last week and he mailed me the shot glass already, but you guys can keep fighting over the swag-scraps. It's for a good cause....

:billyv:
:ducmanic:

OP

BigGar

high on placebo
Shameless bump with less than 24 hours to go. Winners will be announced, unless they requested to remain anonymous. Prizes will be sent out in 4-6 weeks, just like back in olden days. O.K., they'll probably be sent a whole lot sooner than that. Cool, never offered up before swag item will go to all donors and should be in my hands by next week. Sticker order being put together as well.
Give 'till it hurts :)

Greggory Park
1111 Hackamore Road
Vista, CA 92083

I think you can Zelle to greggoryjpark@gmail.com or Venmo to greggory-park or the PayPal provided already

Giving zero fucks about my privacy these days :)

Is this a bad thing?

Dangerous?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Later this morning, I'll add to what I've already donated, not as much as I'd have liked but, enough to "snatch" the lead from Terry_Schaivo and take the coveted Grail as my reward!

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
I just dropped what I had left, you fuckers fought a good fight but, I won!!!
You don't have to say who gave what here BigGar, I'm only in for the gloating...
...not into the guilting thing. :smile2:
maybe 5th place... Or 2 positions off the podium!! I have it on good authority I won this mother effer!! At least thats what the Michiganlanders told me.

OP

BigGar

high on placebo
Twenty one donors and an awesome total of $1,666.50 thus far.

If you put cash in an envelope, it hasn't arrived yet so you'll be SOL for the shotglass.

Bitchin' new swag will be sent to ALL donors though (and maybe even stickers if they get done).

Just over 2 1/2 hours left to cocktail up and make a bad decision to send your favorite site enough to regret tomorrow morning!

I have opened a separate and dedicated LAB's bank account to avoid confusion and intermingling of fundage.

What's sent to LAB's is for LAB's only. No Red Cross creative accounting. Full transparency.

Cool new swag is running about $200. Not sure about stickers but it is what it is.

You guys are awesome and can't thank you enough for keeping the lights on.

Gar

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
Twenty one donors and an awesome total of $1,666.50 thus far.

If you put cash in an envelope, it hasn't arrived yet so you'll be SOL for the shotglass.

Bitchin' new swag will be sent to ALL donors though (and maybe even stickers if they get done).

Just over 2 1/2 hours left to cocktail up and make a bad decision to send your favorite site enough to regret tomorrow morning!

I have opened a separate and dedicated LAB's bank account to avoid confusion and intermingling of fundage.

What's sent to LAB's is for LAB's only. No Red Cross creative accounting. Full transparency.

Cool new swag is running about $200. Not sure about stickers but it is what it is.

You guys are awesome and can't thank you enough for keeping the lights on.

Gar
Thanks for your hard work and giving us a place in public to harass Schavio about all of his dildo shenanigans with Dino

OP

BigGar

high on placebo
In no particular order thank you to XX Firefighter, Roadczar, Warpspeed, C. Dolan, Wretch, Cisco, Rhino, RumblePhish, Kawachan, Stites, CID, Vegas12, Schaivo, Matt Sterbator, Tinhead, Warren, Anonymous, Brokenfly, Anal Disco, Wormser77, and LuxPride for all of your generosity in support of our little corner of the interwebs.

Raised a total of $1,666.50 which should keep us in good nick for quite awhile.

You lads are the best.

Gar

Top Bottom