FUCK the NBA

People like you don't act online like they do in person because people would regularly open up a can of whoopass on you.
If you called me a contrarian cunt in real life, I wouldn't lose my shit and try to fight you. I'd tell you to kick rocks in person just as I would online. :lol:

I doubt anybody is kicking my ass either. THAT is some keyboard warrior shit to say.

Bowtie was the last person to imply that he'd beat my ass.

Whatever. I already told him once I'm going to hit him up for a beer if I'm passing through Texas.

I'll make you the same offer. We can debate politics in person if we ever cross paths and you can decide for yourself whether what I say online matches what I say offline. Especially since you called me weak. :up:

Aren't you in the midwest somewhere? Or SC?

yall havent figured out his hobby is to argue the "other side" in everything?
I like the debate, but I genuinely believe in the positions I speak on. And it's not hard to be on the "other side" on everything when we're political opposites. Your ideology is predictable.

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com
Bowtie was the last person to imply that he'd beat my ass.

Whatever. I already told him once I'm going to hit him up for a beer if I'm passing through Texas.

I like the debate, but I genuinely believe in the positions I speak on. And it's not hard to be on the "other side" on everything when we're political opposites. Your ideology is predictable.

let's get that implication straight, if you're the cunt in person that you are on here you can address me from the floor .. if you're a decent guy we'd have no issues.

:up:

Top Bottom