FUCK the NBA

VFR Rider

BAMF
No white people complain or scream racism over the fact that the NBA is almost entirely black players being paid tens of millions a year to play a game. Yet these fucking screeching monkeys, most of whom would likely otherwise be recidivist maggots were they not playing ball, are taking a knee to protest "opression".

I am done with the NBA and NFL...…..will never watch another game.

No white people complain or scream racism over the fact that the NBA is almost entirely black players being paid tens of millions a year to play a game. Yet these fucking screeching monkeys, most of whom would likely otherwise be recidivist maggots were they not playing ball, are taking a knee to protest "opression".

Nope, nothing racist about this :lol:

The NHL is, like, 10% American players.
I'm sure a stirring rendition of O CANADA was delivered.
Hey retard can you post anything that's near accurate?
USA players make up 27% of the NHL.

Everytime you post, you get owned, must suck to be you.

And your beloved CT is still the 3rd worst state for overall China virus death rate...

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I saw The Harlem Globe Trotters when I was a little kid, does that count? It was the first tyme I saw a real live coloured. It would be a good number of years before I saw another one.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Match this, I played donkey basketball on the varsity high school team v. administration/
teacher team, when I was in grade school.

Donkey basket ball. Really.

The principal fell off and got a concussion.

My team won. The donkeys had rubber shoes, we played in the gym.

Anyone else?

Stetson

BAMF
Match this, I played donkey basketball on the varsity high school team v. administration/

Anyone else?

I didn't play it, but we watched one in high school in the gym. A friend of mind's Dad was the high school gymnastics coach. At one point in the game, he slid off the back of the donkey, and the donkey kicked back with both rear legs. Got him square in the nuts, folded him in half like a lawn chair, and sent him sliding back on the floor. The gym was absolutely silent. He got himself up off the ground, collected himself and walked out the side door into the hallway. No one made a sound, and every male in the crowd was feeling it. Lots of grimacing in the stands. Worst nut impact I've ever seen, live or Youtube.

He was a seriously in shape dude. Could be sitting in a chair with armrests, grab the armrests and just lift/push himself up into a handstand. :eek:

Anyway, after seeing that, there went any interest I had in ever trying donkey basketball.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Some team or another demonstrated a few weeks ago by kneeling PRIOR to the anthem being played.
I'm okay with that in general, but still do not want sports to be tainted by someone's personal stance or politics.
And this "during the anthem" stance shit is not okay with me in any form at any time.

Remember that "Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf" NBA player during the 90's who refused to stand for the anthem because he was muslim or something?
Hey, stand motherfucker.
You don't have to pledge allegiance.
You don't have to put your hand over your heart.
But you had better fucking have some respect for the country you are in and at least stand. :fu:

RollieFree

BAMF

I’m with you. Nigger bullshit. Tinny has become a complete cunt too!
RF

Brokenfly

BAMF+

Anyone else?
back in those days our cornbread eating kind preferred dodgeball or end of a wet towel snapping bare asses at shower time. :biggrin1a:

LuxPride

BAMF
I've been playing ice hockey since 1988. My little brother had Barry Melrose and Dave Taylor's sons on his team while they were coaching/playing for the Kings. I got a lot of free Kings tickets and access to the "backstage" area of the Forum. Man, NHL players are the best professional athletes, always making time for fans and charity. I'd sit and watch as players would come and go, meeting kids who were sick, old people, taking photos you name it.

They talked a ton of shit on the ice, "fucking fag" was the goto, lol. I'm sure the couple black guys in the league got it pretty good. Off the ice, they were class acts though.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I am thankful and proud that my favorite player on my favorite team has stood for the anthem.

Jonathan "The Minister of Defense" / "The Preacher" Isaac

He told Click Orlando: “Just because we are in the position of being an NBA player, it doesn't give us automatically an understanding or insight to issues that happen around us. But I think because we have the ear of so many it's important for us to be diligent, to be vocal, but in a balanced way.”
''Kneeling while wearing a Black Lives Matter T-shirt doesn't go hand-in-hand with supporting Black lives,'' Isaac said.

Last edited:

BilletMan

BAMF+
"FUCK THE NBA!!"......huh, that seems to flow nicely out of my mouth and also my keyboard readily accepts that sequence of button presses....

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
I am thankful and proud that my favorite player on my favorite team has stood for the anthem.

Jonathan "The Minister of Defense" / "The Preacher" Isaac

View attachment 40595
Was just surveying the twittersphere savaging this patriot

That man, right there, is bravery :up:

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Kaepernick, to my recollection, never said he was oppressed. Just that others were being oppressed and he was using his fame as a platform to bring attention to that.

Oh? People aren't oppressed in China?
Shapiro guest appearing on Rogan had the best take on Kaepernick

Kaepernick done fucked up choosing division over MLK style unity to uphold the ideals of the flag

And he's a shit QB

Last edited:
Kaepernick done fucked up choosing division over MLK style unity
Shapiro is a perennial dipshit who needs to revisit history. White people sure love MLK now, but they sure didn't like him then. He polled poorly, like Trump poorly, when he was out doing his thangy thang rustlin' jimmies til one guy couldn't take it anymore and shot him.

"unity" lol yeah right. White people said he was doing more to hurt the blacks than helping. Sound familiar? And for the record, he advocated civil disobedience. You're freaking out about people taking a few minutes to kneel during a sports event, not breaking the law on city buses. How many bricks were shit then? Where would you have been on the issue back then? Bitching just like you are now? Of course you would.

Modern day conservatism has removed the teeth from MLK's nonviolent protest. I know why - by whitewashing his philosophy, they can hold modern day protests up to this new standard. "MLK loved his enemies and didn't piss off white people and look at what he accomplished - why can't protestors do that today?", while somehow ignoring that race riots were regular events during the civil rights movement. The riots of today ain't shit compared to the violence back then.

There ain't shit that Kaepernick would have done that wouldn't have resulted in division.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:

BigGar

high on placebo
Shapiro is a perennial dipshit who needs to revisit history. White people sure love him now, but they sure didn't like him then. He polled poorly, like Trump poorly, when he was out doing his thangy thang rustlin' jimmies til one guy couldn't take it anymore and shot him
Ben Shapiro got shot? I must have missed this. I've always been a fan of that smart little Jewish kid, even though I disagree with him on a few things.

Anal, your argument is completely lacking and is contrary for the sake of being contrary. Just my opinion. And grow the fuck up.

Anal, your argument is completely lacking and is contrary for the sake of being contrary. Just my opinion. And grow the fuck up.
At least I have an argument.

The intellectual thrust of your political posts usually revolve around rhyming pinhead with shithead; the message board equivalent of boogers wiped on public transportation seats.

Kick rocks.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
I guess Im either blind or I just dont see obvious "white supremacist" behavior. Also because someone screams "NIGGER" doesnt mean you experienced racism. :fu:
My experience... death is usually a good cure for it. Outside of that... you aint changing peoples perceptions or bigotry. That being said... why can't their be "hate" groups? So long as they do it peacefully...

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
I guess Im either blind or I just dont see obvious "white supremacist" behavior. Also because someone screams "NIGGER" doesnt mean you experienced racism. :fu:
My experience... death is usually a good cure for it. Outside of that... you aint changing peoples perceptions or bigotry. That being said... why can't their be "hate" groups? So long as they do it peacefully...
keep all that shit above ground where it can be monitored...

it's harder to get eyes and ears on the inside when shit goes underground...

At least I have an argument.

The intellectual thrust of your political posts usually revolve around rhyming pinhead with shithead; the message board equivalent of boogers wiped on public transportation seats.

Kick rocks.
Keyboard warrior, contrarian cunt. That's all you have, less than zero.
Nothing but a shit stirrer...
People like you don't act online like they do in person because people would regularly open up a can of whoopass on you.

You are weak.

Top Bottom