FUCK that pompous bitch Ellen DeGeneres...

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Nathan Arizona said it best- Hell, they're all disgruntled- I ain't runnin' a damn daisy farm.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
like burning down the local grocer, then complaining that the nearest store to buy baby formula is now 30 miles away and da bus dont go dat far....
Burning down a grocery store is the act of a violent criminal and they should be taken down with maximum efficiency and speed with what ever force is needed that does not jeopardize the well being of the public or the person (including police) trying to stop them.

You have a molotov cocktail on fire, in your hand, you get shot...probably a couple of times. Deal with you being on fire when it's safe...not for you but for every one else. One of your little buddies runs and tries to pick it up, they get shot...probably a couple of times.

In a riot, you walk or run at someone else with a bat, skate board, as a crowd, by your self, political sign of any kind, crow bar, pool noodle, flowers, frozen water bottle, anger, etc you get shot until you stop. Stand in front of a car and start banging on the hood....you get shot.

As much as it's perceived as fun to tease any political group, the people burning down cities are not them. Arson is one of the major criminal activities where lethal force is accepted to stop it. Unfortunalty in the wokeness of todays bullshit, cops are afraid to stop people.

We tend it Identify the arsonist in these cases as a liberal because we haven't seen this proportionally disavowed from the left as we see from the right. Many on the left still call it protesting, which it is not.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
My experience in politics taught me easy lesson in liberal behavior:

It's o.k. for a liberal to cheat, lie, falsely accuse, etc. to or about a conservative, but when they do that to one of their own they go rabid.

A23

BAMF+

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Thread topic brings me happiness

Always thought Trump would be connected well enough that he could unleash some poison darts, step back and watch the Hollywood elite eat each other alive

Maybe he will after he leaves office...in 4 years...or so :ducmanic:

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAM
Whatever she's doing, it's made her a couple bucks:

Today, DeGeneres has an estimated $330 million net worth

no doubt but the $$$ doesn't buy her class or respect from peers... very few of the elite are backing her.... that hurts way more than the wallet

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
no doubt but the $$$ doesn't buy her class or respect from peers... very few of the elite are backing her.... that hurts way more than the wallet
You think? I don't know- that's a lot of 'fuck you' money.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAM
You think? I don't know- that's a lot of 'fuck you' money.
that's exactly my point, with so much $$$ it becomes much more about her brand.....

Ellen would literally pay any price, if it were possible, to rid herself of this embarrassment.... she's had an otherwise very successful career.

Bandit Man

BAMF
After working with her on a couple shows and dealing with her on six days and seven nights and doing animals on the ellen show i can say she is a cunt of higest degree. Mean to the core. Her persona on tv is the same as Steve Irwin but when the cameras are off she shows her real personality.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
After working with her on a couple shows and dealing with her on six days and seven nights and doing animals on the ellen show i can say she is a cunt of higest degree. Mean to the core. Her persona on tv is the same as Steve Irwin but when the cameras are off she shows her real personality.
BAM!

Straight from the horse's mouth...

LE05BUSA

GFY
I always enjoyed your story about Harrison putting Ellen in her place.

Austin_F

BAMF+
i thought it was Portia in that movie.

Been a long time since I saw it.

If there is anyone who could get away with taking the starch out of a big star, it would be Harrison, or Tom, or Brad.

Like Nicole Kidman said, when she was with Tom Cruise, nobody fucked with her. No one.

Vegas12

BAMF+
i thought it was Portia in that movie.

Been a long time since I saw it.

If there is anyone who could get away with taking the starch out of a big star, it would be Harrison, or Tom, or Brad.

Like Nicole Kidman said, when she was with Tom Cruise, nobody fucked with her. No one.

Anne Heche...

Bandit Man

BAMF
Recap, please.
Ellen shows up on set ranting and raving about all the extra perks Harrion was getting and the trailer was one of them. He had a pretty good sized Airstream that was pretty decked our, Anne had a regular Star Wagon. Once Harrison could get a word in edge wise( this was happening in the middle of a shot) he explained to the raving cunt that it was his personal trailer that he takes with him, that way production does not have to find and pay for one of this caliber.

That was just one of the many times that the cunt tried to push everyone around on this show

Austin_F

BAMF+
Ah yes, well i remembered it was someone dating Ellen at the time.

I liked that movie, Anne was not bad looking at all.

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
This just in: the carpet being munched belonged to Anne Heche, not Portia de Rossi as previously reported.

Again, Anne Heche.

Top Bottom