Fuck Mexico... Playa Del Carmen: Spanish Tourist Kidnapped and Raped for Hours During a Robbery Spree

Vegas12

BAMF+
Can't rape the willing, Rob.....you'll be fine.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Too bad. Such a beautiful city and part of that country. I've been there twice, and took the ferry out to Cozumel both times. Play De Carmen is known for being the high end shopping area of the Mexican Riviera. Now it'll be known as a place you can get kidnapped and raped.

Shithole. :(

That story is weird. Guy is 5' tall carrying a long gun, rapes her multiple times and takes at least 2 taxis to commit other robberies and in that time nobody is looking for them OR makes a break for it? Weird........

rumble phish

BAMF+
That story is weird. Guy is 5' tall carrying a long gun, rapes her multiple times and takes at least 2 taxis to commit other robberies and in that time nobody is looking for them OR makes a break for it? Weird........
No, not "weird". It's called "living in Mexico". The police there are as corrupt as they come. Some are just greedy, most accept bribes to avoid the alternative... the rape and or death of their loved ones. There is no real government there, only a facade to placate the tourism trade.

RollieFree

BAMF
That kind of shit happens in this country all the time. I'm not going there for obvious reasons but I'm also not going to Chicago or Philadelphia, or DC, or....
Right before I left Indy, a guy I knew who had a large landscaping biz fired a local brother for poor performance. They guy went to his house right afterward, raped his wife and daughter in the basement and crushed their heads with a concrete block. The guy came home and found them.
Don't see much of that shit where I live. Hopefully it stays that way.
RF

Austin_F

BAMF+
It's hard to imagine you could be working alongside someone who is capable of doing that at any time.

That kind of shit happens in this country all the time. I'm not going there for obvious reasons but I'm also not going to Chicago or Philadelphia, or DC, or....
Right before I left Indy, a guy I knew who had a large landscaping biz fired a local brother for poor performance. They guy went to his house right afterward, raped his wife and daughter in the basement and crushed their heads with a concrete block. The guy came home and found them.
Don't see much of that shit where I live. Hopefully it stays that way.
RF
What happened to the overachieving eggplant?

Austin_F

BAMF+
We have about 50 people on the kill floor who use knives and other really nasty tools to cut hogs apart all day. I stay very far away from the ones that have "that look" in their eyes.
You mean the ones that hesitate with the knife at the hogs throat, so they can look at you with a grin while they slit the throat open?

We have one guy who does that. Hogs get stunned then hung on the chain. He slices the throat on the way by. He's been doing it for 18 years. I stay really far away from him. I have the feeling he doesn't care what his knife goes in to.

RollieFree

BAMF
What happened to the overachieving eggplant?
Prison. Don't remember how long. Brutal murder. I often think about how terrible it would have been to be the one who had to watch their mom or daughter get their head pulverized first. They should just hang those motherfuckers in the neighborhoods they came from...and leave them hanging.
RF

rumble phish

BAMF+
^^^ I'd say you watch too many movies, but that shit just recently happened for real in the state of Michocan.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
We have one guy who does that. Hogs get stunned then hung on the chain. He slices the throat on the way by. He's been doing it for 18 years. I stay really far away from him. I have the feeling he doesn't care what his knife goes in to.
When I murdered chickens for a living, you hung them upside down, they went thru the opening to guide the caught their necks and sliced them automatically.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
When I murdered chickens for a living, you hung them upside down, they went thru the opening to guide the caught their necks and sliced them automatically.
Now, for reasons of being humane, they drown and electrocute them simultaneously, as they hang upsidedown and then their heads come off.

We have a big list from the USDA of what you can and can't do when killing. If you get caught breaking any of them you lose your job and go to jail.

im2fast4uguys

Mr Rabbit
I have a guy looking after some of the horses on the estate I run … He's from a wealthy Mexican family and came from an area where they grow avocados. His family sent him to the US because many family members have been kidnapped and/or murdered … They stop your vehicle at gunpoint and take it, and if you protest they kill you, in fact they might just kill you anyway, just to pass some time … The stories he's told me are right out of a Tarrantino movie … I won't ever go there ...

Kid I work with is 1/2 Mexican and has family down there. He speaks fluent Spanish but is light skinned with blonde hair. He will not go down there because they will kill him for being white. It's fucked up.

wormser77

BAMF
I'll be there in December.
Good friend lives in Mazatlan, moved down after surviving a widow maker stroke a couple years ago. He'd been going down there for 20+ years doing student party trips, at one time had a party boat business as well.
He loves it and lives very well on a fixt income, just has to fly home twice a year for a week each time.

Down in PV the wife and I have got Airbnb's in neighborhoods multiple times, never felt unsafe. We party, drink and eat all trip outside resort spots. I walked up over the hill one time and got into a sketchy neighborhood but it was real easy to know!
Also taken rzr's into the mountains and done zip line tours up there as well.....always with a tour though!

That being said you wouldn't catch me inland in a non vacation town😣 Even this trip ain't going south of Ensenada!

fuzzuki

BAMF
Website
www.fuzzy-riders.com
I was in Playa Del Carmen 3 years ago. We took a cab into town walked the streets and felt absolutely fine during the day.
There was a large boat docked at the marina that blew up days after we left.
We did a few day trips through Tulum. That place is a shit hole. I wouldn't want to get off the bus for any reason if it wasn't scheduled into the trip.
If you stay on the resort, play by normal rules, stay away from drugs, go on excursions booked through the hotel, you should be fine.
Mexico is a shit hole, but they have some very nice resorts.
From experience, search Secrets Maroma beach, Secrets Capri. And Secrets Silversands.
Also Royal Valentin Imperial very nice.

Would go back to Maroma beach in a heartbeat.
Also scuba diving in Cenote's is very cool and the best place to scuba dive of course is Cozumel.
Have also been to the Pacific coast in Mexico. Could have been absolutely the most safe I have ever felt in Mexico.
Haultulco was the region. The Secrets there was not the best, but very good.

fuzzuki

BAMF
Website
www.fuzzy-riders.com
Cozumel is pretty safe.
We rented scooters and whent around the back side of the island swimming in multiple places and had a fantastic time.
Felt safe all day.
Then the day ended at Marley's for cocktails.
What a fantastic day.

Top Bottom