Fuck Bruce Springsteen, he's a liberal couch sucker

OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
he still get that 98% property tax cut for his "farm" in jersey?
Yeah, the scamming fuck!

And he siphoned off 2.8 million dollars of donated election campaign funds into his business accounts after he lost the election. The rock 'n' roll playing prick!

Oh no, wait. That was someone else.

Who was that guy?

I forgot his name.

Meh, it don't matter, he's not important now anyway...

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
So no political unity to reunite a country or are you only allowed to call for it if you have expressed no bias towards either party?

Reunit?

I did catch the super ball last night... to watch the commercials.. I suggest viewing ALL of them and tell me how united they made you feel.. I seen a very one sided message in 98$ of them.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Oh I think he has done some good stuff. Like you I care not for his political bent... :up:
Reunit?

I did catch the super ball last night... to watch the commercials.. I suggest viewing ALL of them and tell me how united they made you feel.. I seen a very one sided message in 98$ of them.

At first, I was almost sure which "Bruce's Phallus" Mr Lucky owns and then Matt Sterbator posted what he did and now I've changed my mine.

He owns Cat's Phallus, if for nothing else but the barbs...
...he just couldn't let go of the Bruce moniker though...

...which probably means he has a bit of a hydrophobic bias.

fuzzuki

BAMF
Website
www.fuzzy-riders.com
I met Bruce Springsteen here in Canada twice. He was actually a very nice guy, political issues aside.
One time he was sitting by himself at a table beside me, he was reading a very deep political book, highlighting and underlining things in the book. He looked very interested in his book, I actually got a look at what book it was, but have forgotten now. It was about 8 years ago.

rumble phish

BAMF+
I met Bruce Springsteen here in Canada twice. He was actually a very nice guy, political issues aside.
One time he was sitting by himself at a table beside me, he was reading a very deep political book, highlighting and underlining things in the book. He looked very interested in his book, I actually got a look at what book it was, but have forgotten now. It was about 8 years ago.
If there was ever a "Bert" thread, this would be it :roll:

OP
ysr_racer

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Was the book, "I'm a liberal cock sucker, the Bruce Springsteen story"?

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
I was of the impression that Bruce was all for blue collar man in America. He strikes me as the kind of chap who wouldn't cross the street if he saw someone needing help...

rumble phish

BAMF+
I was of the impression that Bruce was all for blue collar man in America. He strikes me as the kind of chap who wouldn't cross the street if he saw someone needing help...
A mistake made by many over the years, ever since his "Born in the USA" song. Most folks only hear the chorus and think it's a pro-American, patriotic song. If they actually take the time to read the lyrics (because you can't understand half of what he says when he's singing it) you'll quickly realize it's a song about a guy who's bitching about how his life was ruined by "the USA" by being sent off to fight in Vietnam. Now, I don't have a problem with the song, and I actually think it makes a valid point about the draft and how veterans were treated when they came home. Plenty of songs like that. What I do have an issue with is how Springsteen rode the coat tails of "patriotism" under a false narrative. Just my opinion and one of the reasons i don't really care for the guy.

I don't know if you're right about him not crossing the street to help someone out. I can't speak to whether he's a nice guy or not, having never met the man. Just don't care for his politics, and what I stated above. To me, that shows a lack of character.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
A mistake made by many over the years, ever since his "Born in the USA" song. Most folks only hear the chorus and think it's a pro-American, patriotic song. If they actually take the time to read the lyrics (because you can't understand half of what he says when he's singing it) you'll quickly realize it's a song about a guy who's bitching about how his life was ruined by "the USA" by being sent off to fight in Vietnam. Now, I don't have a problem with the song, and I actually think it makes a valid point about the draft and how veterans were treated when they came home. Plenty of songs like that. What I do have an issue with is how Springsteen rode the coat tails of "patriotism" under a false narrative. Just my opinion and one of the reasons i don't really care for the guy.
I don't know if you're right about him not crossing the street to help someone out. I can't speak to whether he's a nice guy or not, having never met the man. Just don't care for his politics, and what I stated above. To me, that shows a lack of character.
you are not making friends in the 07001-08989 zip codes with posts like that!! hahaha...
Got in a lil hometown jam... maaaan you dont undastand! :fu:
The irony here... serving wasnt even a viable option as a lifestart when I was a teenager.
All my friends were lady gaga over Bruce & U2. The chicks were only into hair bands or Bon Jovi. Say "Bruce sucks" and its hilarious...lol Some are still but hurt over that. :fu:
My 1 idiot friend used some bruce lyrics in his wedding vows... thank god his wife is smarter than him. He has allegiance to Bruce... such a spoilt brat.

Some guy brought some trike in he claimed had the front end off a Bruce's electraglide on it. Anyway he's a bike/car guy and I always respected that I suppose. Lots of vehicle references in his music.
Self made man, and the famously misquoted lyric.

"revved up like a deuce, another runner in the night"

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
Karma maybe?

He'll do some bullshit PSA, it'll all be forgotten. Besides it's Trump's fault he was drinking. If you're as rich he should be, why the fuck would you NOT have a driver? At least one on standby.

A23

BAMF+
I was never a fan of Springsteen's big band music...but his solo stuff is pretty good.

As far as his character... back in the mid 90's I used to manage a little shop that sold vintage leather jackets & denim on Melrose.
Springsteen would wander in every once in a while, always alone and always when the store was uncrowded and quiet.
He was always nice and humble...he really dug my mint '66 Chevelle that I'd park in front of the shop.

One day as he left, a teenager stopped him right outside the shop. I stepped out the door to run interference, but Bruce waved me away. He talked with the starstruck kid for like 20 minutes on the sidewalk.

So yeah...I think Bruce Springsteen is a pretty nice fucking guy.

Billy V

BAMF
It’s not the first time. Back when I was living in Seabright New Jersey he caught a DUI driving through town. Bruce lives in Rumson, just the other side of the bridge from Seabright.
He bought his way out of it by donating several new Harley Davidson‘s to the Seabright Police Department. This was in the early 90s
- One other thing that he did, his private security are all Seabright police officers working off duty. It’s that way right to present day.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
So yeah...I think Bruce Springsteen is a pretty nice fucking guy.
once again we are smacked in the face... however I will agree. Hes a nice guy that just loves to drive under the influence... just like Dahmer was a nice guy who just liked to eat his neighbors...lol

Top Bottom