FU Lewis Hamilton

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
He's more of a useful idiot than an asshole

Was reading crash.net page earlier today referencing statements from most of the drivers and LH is politically charging the whole F1 paddock with his antics

Reading between the lines you can tell which driver desperately wants LH to STFU

Last edited:

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Another multi millionaire nigger complaining aboot how bad half of his ancestors may have been sold into slavery but his full black ancestors.

I can guarantee if there was a liberal boycott over Hugo Boss due to their Nazi past, the conservative blogosphere would have an apoplexy.

Support Goya!

Support Trader Joes!

Support Hugo Boss!

:lol:

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler

Ah yes, the Facebook false news bullshit that is doing the rounds.

Many racing drivers, past and present, live in Monaco.

Lewis Hamilton is in the top 5000 tax payers in the UK so that stops that bullshit.

Mercedes have admitted their part in their persecution of the Jews under the Nazis. They admitted that in 1988 and have since contributed to the 1.5 billion dollar reparation payments made from Germany to Israel.

Hugo Boss also apologised some years ago to Israel.

As regards Lewis himself he does give back to the UK.

As regards the lock and chain around his neck he isn't wearing that to imply he himself is a slave, but that the black race has had a pretty shit ride these last few hundred years and he, like many others, want it to get better. However, he has been subject to racism since he was a child of 5 years.

As regards his morals, he is a pretty decent person and I am sure he has higher morals than the lying wanker who.made up.that bullshit you yanked off FB without fact checking...

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Way to go Lewis, you might have the most championships on the grid, but you have the least friends

Ferrari's Charles Leclerc: I'm tired of being called racist for not kneeling

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
I'm not surprised. Its because you are sucking a cock...
if Mr. Hamilton invited you back to his caravan and you saw a dozen portly middle aged males lined up to tongue his cock... would you...
A. Get in line and hope for a turn?
B. Watch the homosexuality commence & make a tik tac video?
C. Cut to the front of the queer line?
D. Hookers?

Top Bottom