FU Lewis Hamilton

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Those mewling about how a really rich Grenadian F1 driver behaves have to wait until next year to nip at his heels in person. F1 cancelled the round at COTA this year. They will have to vent at America's game and their players until November 2021.
Manufacture that outrage, what the trumpansies do best!

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Those mewling about how a really rich Grenadian F1 driver behaves have to wait until next year to nip at his heels in person. F1 cancelled the round at COTA this year. They will have to vent at America's game and their players until November 2021.
Manufacture that outrage, what the trumpansies do best!
View attachment 40282
They can form a queue behind LS. Or more probably 'pull a train'...

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Expect a plethora of Black Lives Matter and I Can't Breathe apparel adorning the kneeling players at EVERY sporting event in the U.S. this year. Pro ball down to school spelling bees.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Over the PA system that covers the course. Like at Road America.
But golfers can't be bothered with any displays of patriotism.
That's only something for The Little People.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The French manage to fit in La Marsellaise during the 24 Hours Of LeMans.
America hating golfers can't manage to squeeze in 45 seconds of The Stars And Stripes during their busy day, though.

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
The French manage to fit in La Marsellaise during the 24 Hours Of LeMans.
America hating golfers can't manage to squeeze in 45 seconds of The Stars And Stripes during their busy day, though.
The puddle of dog piss in the driveway๐Ÿ˜ท

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The internet is slowing down from vague ass furiously digging through the used car dealer database for 'national anthem during golf matches'.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
They can form a queue behind LS. Or more probably 'pull a train'...

Good job derailing an innocuous plea to fuck off with celebrity virtue signaling and turning it into a race issue with broad brush strokes labeling everyone here a racist. I trust everyone is taking notes...

Yah, some will say you're trolling and being cheeky and will blow it off. But I think you're coming from an corrupted place installed into your feeble mind by Marxist woke progressives. Because you are indeed a 'useful idiot'

From the very beginning, this thread was just an extension of the Ricky Gervais thread where us non-woke members were applauding his shtick condemning Hollywood's virtue signalling. Finally, someone told that entitled holier-than-thou lot to 'STFU, you don't know anything sitting there in your gated mansions'. Bravo

But when the same message is targeted at a black athlete , that's racist!

You want sport to represent a population?

The Soviets tried to do the same across all spectrum of society with talk like yours

If a manager has to fill 5 positions, and big brother says 1 has to be Asian, 2 have to be black and 2 have to be white, you will eventually have to compromise competence, and eventually penalized...and the atrocities begin

Careful what you ask for...

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
My understanding is these mental midgets kneeled during a playing of some black musician. When the anthem came on they all stood. Could be wrong, I read it on the web after all...

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
My understanding is these mental midgets kneeled during a playing of some black musician. When the anthem came on they all stood. Could be wrong, I read it on the web after all...

View attachment 40287
They are practicing appealing to their new fan base.

As ticket prices rise and more Americans quit watching baseball... Because baseball is fucking boring anyway... This sport will die.

Football is next... The NFL is about to become a divided shitshow. ๐Ÿฟ

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
They are practicing appealing to their new fan base.

As ticket prices rise and more Americans quit watching baseball... Because baseball is fucking boring anyway... This sport will die.

Football is next... The NFL is about to become a divided shitshow. ๐Ÿฟ
Hockey?

Oh wait...'not enough' blacks there

Like competitive swimming

Whatever 'not enough' means as Mr Lucky has yet to define what 'enough' is...or what 'too much' is

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
What do blacks expect... If they want all this diversity... Being a tiny percent of the population but they all want management jobs and to be ceos...

Unfortunately most(like whites) are dumber than shit. However... They was kings and shit..

K, Stephanie.

And... calm yourself further: I work with a Geoff and we all call him Geee-off.

This isnt all about you, thx.
If I was any calmer I'd be dead.

I tried caulking my bathtub this afternoon and what a mess that was. Sticky white stuff got everywhere and the bead doesn't look that great. But when I pulled the old caulk off, disgusting brown water came out. It was nasty, so even a poor caulking beats the hell out of what was there before.

Now I'm going to do some grocery shopping. I can post pics later of my groceries. A little update from my corner of the universe.

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
If I was any calmer I'd be dead.

I tried caulking my bathtub this afternoon and what a mess that was. Sticky white stuff got everywhere and the bead doesn't look that great. But when I pulled the old caulk off, disgusting brown water came out. It was nasty, so even a poor caulking beats the hell out of what was there before.

Now I'm going to do some grocery shopping. I can post pics later of my groceries. A little update from my corner of the universe.
I'm good at doing the sealant around baths an' shit. Clean the area, put your sealant on, the spray a soap solution on top of it. You can the wipe it off to get a smooth clean bead without it sticking to all the stuff an' shit...

BilletMan

BAMF+
Use masking tape on the tile and on the tub.....apply with the edge of the tape about 1/4 inch (6mm for lucky) from the opposing surface.....now caulk it and you can run your finger along the edge, forcing the sealant into the corner and leaving a nice tip-of-finger radius of sealant.....now pull up the tape.....that and combine my technique with Lucky's right above and you'll have pro-status tub caulk!

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
But I think
lol. My dad had a saying. "You know what happened to Thought? He thought he'd shit himself and when he looked, he had!".

So don't be getting all internet psychologist on me now. Show up at least one time and show us the LS that you really are. You might actually get to know me then and be in a position to comment on me with even the smallest degree of accuracy.

You no-showing janky fuck... xx

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
"You know what happened to Thought? He thought he'd shit himself and when he looked, he had!"

I doesn't even make sense. Maybe dear old had the 'himer.

Alright, I call this half assed sushi. Instead of using a bamboo roll mat to neatly roll sushi, just get drunk and throw stuff onto a seaweed square and toss it into your mouth.

Smoked salmon, cream cheese, jalapeno, mango, cucumber, carrots, rice, avacado, red pepper.

Peep the Goya. I feel I've contributed to the Trump 2020 campaign in some roundabout way.

Add in sushi seasoning to the rice. This is optional.

Make some baconwrapped jalapeno peppers too.

Dice up the shit, put in on a board.

End result

Thanks for the caulk advice. I'll keep it in mind for next time. The grout is cracked on one of the tiles, letting water in. Bowtie, this is due to poor mixing? I think remodel was done in the last 3 years. As I was pulling old caulk out, whatever they used for tile adhesive (thinset, mortar), some chunks came out too.

Either way, I'm renting, not my problem. I'll let the landlord know.

I'll clean up the excess with a blade.

Bonus pic. Look at the size of these grapefruits!

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
That's classic that you didn't roll them..... usually how sushi gets done around here when there is alcohol involved.๐Ÿ˜

Never tried rolls with salmon. I got spoiled living in Hawaii. Only the freshest ahi or mahi I can find. I'm going to have to try the salmon action๐Ÿ‘

Never tried rolls with salmon. I got spoiled living in Hawaii. Only the freshest ahi or mahi I can find. I'm going to have to try the salmon action๐Ÿ‘
Smoked salmon is nice if there's nothing sushi grade accessible. If there is any left over, you can throw it on a bagel with cream cheese and capers. Boom. Now you're fancy as hell.

Stetson

BAMF
I just watched a replay of MotoGP Donington '94, Schawntz's last victory

What joy to see KS take his victory lap proudly waving a large American flag

View attachment 40317

Fuck those kneeling NFL/NBA/MLB Nancy boys :fu:

Shameless plug:

I got this print through @Artistimo, and it's been hanging in my office for five years now. Poison Apple Studios, in Wisconsin. :up:

Top Bottom