FU Lewis Hamilton

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Fuck that 'useful idiot' simpleton

If you've watched the opening China flu era rounds, this imbecile has been moaning non-stop about inequity within F1

Last race he was bitching about the post race kneeling ceremony being too rushed

Of course not every driver is kneeling, and props to them...

Andretti: Hamilton has created "a problem that doesn't exist"

Andretti: Hamilton has created "a problem that doesn't exist"

Damn Straight, STFU and drive asshole

Your virtue signalling means nothing until you refuse to race in Singapore, Bahrain and Abu Dhabi...you know, those places were people actually are oppressed

Fuck off all of you I'm pissed off, where's that triggered gif?
Mario is wrong about blacks always being welcomed in NASCAR. Willie T Ribbs comes to mind.

S.C.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Yes I'm sure he was loathed because he really was one of the first... However he kinda sucked as a driver... You can't be both... Well at least at that time.
He did very well in Trans Am racing.

Full disclosure. I brought him up because I met him last year, and saw his movie "Uppity". The movie was titled that because the NASCAR guys called him an "uppity nigger".

S.C.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
He did very well in Trans Am racing.

Full disclosure. I brought him up because I met him last year, and saw his movie "Uppity". The movie was titled that because the NASCAR guys called him an "uppity nigger".

S.C.
I feel like he had a shot a time or two... However limited it was...to claim discrimination these days is miniscule compared to his story...

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
I know nothing about the Willie T Ribbs story

But based on some of the reactions above, he sounds like all the woke cunts moaning all day on Linkedin about workplace gender discrimination and micro-aggressions

9 out of 10 times it's not gender discrimination

It's just that you're a CUNT

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I know nothing about the Willie T Ribbs story

But based on some of the reactions above, he sounds like all the woke cunts moaning all day on Linkedin about workplace gender discrimination and micro-aggressions

9 out of 10 times it's not gender discrimination

It's just that you're a CUNT
The guy has that stupid super competitive gene that so many people in sports have. It's fine to have if you are white, but you try talking shit as a black guy back then, and they didn't like it.

S.C.

The thing about stupid fucking white people like Mr Lucky is that they have no retort to black on black violence. No argument.
Chicago (I use Chi-town because it's the perennial conservative favorite to bring up) gun crime is motivated by gang violence and drugs, not racism.

Police are supposed to be law abiding. Gangs, generally speaking, are not.

It's really that simple.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Police are supposed to be law abiding and law enforcing

When the police always find themselves enforcing the law predominantly against a certain gang and drug profile, probabilities catch up to both sides

Vegas12

BAMF+
Police are supposed to be law abiding and law enforcing

When the police always find themselves enforcing the law predominantly against a certain gang and drug profile, probabilities catch up to both sides

It really is that simple......there is a reason for stereotypes.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Chicago (I use Chi-town because it's the perennial conservative favorite to bring up) gun crime is motivated by gang violence and drugs, not racism.

It's really that simple.
Yes, black gangs could never be racist against anything black......everyone knows blacks cannot be racist.

Funny thing is, the black community in Chicago cried to The Messiah that the cops were treating them unfairly. Holder arrived on the scene and proceeded to change the way the CPD had to deal with questioning hood rats. The community is happy because now the poleese ain't up in they bisness no more. As a result popo stays out of the hood and crime skyrocketed. Moral of the story, be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Vegas12

BAMF+
My ex is very dark skinned black. She caught shit all the time from lighter skinned blacks. Go figure.......

Deja vue all over again....I recall we brought this up before.

My dad ran a business where his employees didn't know each other.

He thought he'd be a matchmaker and introduce two of his black employees.

They both axed my father the same question:

"How dark skinned was the other".......and did they take it in the ass??

(Ok, I made up that last part.)

Vegas12

BAMF+

It's really that simple.
Uh oh, there's that deflection that hagrid accused me of.

Point out where I said street gangs aren't racist. :roll:
Ahhhh......I get it, they CAN be racist......only that their crimes are not based in racism.

Thanks for clearing that up...🤪

RobBase

BAMF

It's really that simple.
I hate to break it to you Anus, but everything you post is "simple."

RobBase

BAMF
Just because it unsettled you enough for you to come in here and post your bleatings, seeking support for your rant from other racists, it doesn't mean what he is doing is wrong. It just means you're a racist...
Lucky, how about you help us all out and post a list of the Labusas members that are racist, so's we can all hate shame them off the board.
As an Englishman, make sure you're at the top of the list.

Top Bottom