FU Lewis Hamilton

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Fuck that 'useful idiot' simpleton

If you've watched the opening China flu era rounds, this imbecile has been moaning non-stop about inequity within F1

Last race he was bitching about the post race kneeling ceremony being too rushed

Of course not every driver is kneeling, and props to them...

Andretti: Hamilton has created "a problem that doesn't exist"

Andretti: Hamilton has created "a problem that doesn't exist"

Damn Straight, STFU and drive asshole

Your virtue signalling means nothing until you refuse to race in Singapore, Bahrain and Abu Dhabi...you know, those places were people actually are oppressed

Fuck off all of you I'm pissed off, where's that triggered gif?

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Lewis rocks. He is already whupping ass three races in and it looks like Mercedes have an unbeatable package with their car and Lewsi right now. Hopefully he can go on through the season and devastate the competition to take his 7th world title. A great driver, a great sportsman and a great humanitarian. :ducmanic:

Keep up the great work Lewis... :up:

If you've watched the opening China flu era rounds, this imbecile has been moaning non-stop about inequity within F1

Last race he was bitching about the post race kneeling ceremony being too rushed
No, sorry, I was out in the driveway, busy watching a puddle of dog piss evaporate. Sounds fantastic, though! :up:

I was so stoked to tune into the first post covid race and what do I see? yeah....that spectacle in austria with the gigantic end racism mural and lewis front and center kneeling with his BLM shirt and the rest of the grid on his flanks, all bowing down for their corporate masters, too fucking stupid to even see the irony in what they are doing.

gsxrian

BAMF
Why should he? He is the best there is and he is black...

Hamilton was born on 7 January 1985 in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England. Hamilton's mother, Carmen (Larbalestier), is white British, while his father, Anthony Hamilton, is black British, making him mixed-race; he self-identifies as black.

He is half black and half white, NOT black ..... in the UK that would be described as "half caste".

Vegas12

BAMF+
Hamilton was born on 7 January 1985 in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England. Hamilton's mother, Carmen (Larbalestier), is white British, while his father, Anthony Hamilton, is black British, making him mixed-race; he self-identifies as black.

He is half black and half white, NOT black ..... in the UK that would be described as "half caste".

Shush you....it's not cool to identify as white.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Why should he? He is the best there is and he is black...
Never heard of her... F1 is the most prissy boring bullshit on the planet.. I mean NASCAR takes no skill but at least there is a pass from time to time.

When you race f1 you just win based on the starting grid...

Now now I know youll say there is so and so and this race and that race... However you know I'm right. No passes, pre madonna racers, unobtainable cars, and or tracks...

Yep, now that I've learned they have a self identified nigger winning races I'll be sure to tune in...

None of those white genes, helped him at all... He can hear the african drums bang as he clears the finish line... All he has to do is stay up front... Not like anyone passes anyway...

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
But speaking before last weekend's Hungarian GP, motorsport legend Andretti was quoted as telling Chilean newspaper El Mercurio: "I have a lot of respect for Lewis, but why become a militant? He's always been accepted and he's earned everyone's respect.

"I think the whole point of this is pretentious. I feel that way. And it's creating a problem that doesn't exist."

So this "black" guy has been excluded from winning... He's been stopped at every chance he had to win because of his race? Yeah right...

Maybe I'm not racist as much as I am critical
1. F1 sucks
2. His I'm black and black lives matter narrative is bullshit.

Good on you though Lucky maybe you'll get to meet him and suck his dick one day.

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Best driver on the world, in the highest echelon of motor racing and he's black.

Must really burn up the racists in here... :up:
No need to throw around the race card here

Lewis is being a hypocritical asshole, that's all there is to it

Keep the activism on his own time otherwise he runs the risk of poisoning the sport with his antics

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Imma take one as well....chalk it up to white privilege since the race card was played.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Hardly. Just highlights the racists.who just can't stand to see a black guy win in a white man's sport.

There was the same racism followed Muhammed Ali...

Enlighten me oh woke one.....were there issues in F1 before HE brought up the racial bullshit??
Did they prevent coloreds from racing??

I recall something about he wanted to do something on his helmet regarding kaeperasshole and F1 wisely said no.....In other words, keep politics out of entertainment for obvious reasons....that didn't last long.

What's funny is I honestly didn't know what he identified with until recently.

I suppose the cornrolls should have given it away.

And what's with you supporting a driver for a carmaker from a NAZI country??

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Enlighten me oh woke one.....were there issues in F1 before HE brought up the racial bullshit??
Did they prevent coloreds from racing??

I recall something about he wanted to do something on his helmet regarding kaeperasshole and F1 wisely said no.....In other words, keep politics out of entertainment for obvious reasons....that didn't last long.

What's funny is I honestly didn't know what he identified with until recently.

I suppose the cornrolls should have given it away.

And what's with you supporting a driver for a carmaker from a NAZI country??

There are not enough black drivers in F1. It is a white man's sport. That needs to change. Germany isn't a Nazi country. The Nazi's weren't a country, they just ruled one badly for a decade or thereabouts...

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
There are not enough black drivers in F1. It is a white man's sport. That needs to change. Germany isn't a Nazi country. The Nazi's weren't a country, they just ruled one badly for a decade or thereabouts...
Define 'enough'

Are there 'enough' white players in the NBA? If not, does that need to change, too?

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
I thought F1 drivers were picked by inherent talent?

Besides, what if Vettel had access to a Mercedes engine/chassis/team?

OP
luckystrike

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
No idea about the NBA. In F1 there should be more black people. I think it should be a reflection of the population ratio in the USA. But the attitude towards black people from white people needs to improve too...
Bullshit you don't know about the NBA, you fucking liar

And if a sport is to reflect a population, where are the Asians?

You're going down the path of forced quotas, not just in sport but across society

You're nothing but a 'useful idiot' parroting woke progressive doctrines. The same ones that murdered 100's of millions of people in the last century

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Ok what is the NBA and why is it so important? I wasn't talking about the asians when I referred to population ratio. I was referring to the black and white ratio. Why would you put an asian in an F1 car? They are bad enough in a Kia...

RobBase

BAMF
'useful idiot'

Not even much use now. Lucky should focus his attention on keeping his family together.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Why argue with Mr Lucky? His country will soon be a Muslim Nation then either his internet or head will be cut off. Maybe both.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Ok what is the NBA and why is it so important? I wasn't talking about the asians when I referred to population ratio. I was referring to the black and white ratio. Why would you put an asian in an F1 car? They are bad enough in a Kia...
Well then, maybe the coloured driver should just drive stolen cars.

Vegas12

BAMF+

Yet you always equate Austria/Nazi/KTM....

Basketball is a black man's sport
Hockey is a white man's sport...

NOTHING IS STOPPING THE "CHANGE."

Seems like you're just being a troll...

Last edited:
Top Bottom