Friend of mind has a RG500 fur sail. Anyone???

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I can put you in touch with him. I've only seen pictures of it, but anything the guy owns is sweet.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...ask him if can I have it...???...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I knew a man named Bill Wolff in Monroe CT...does that count...???...

...he was the guy that taught my dear old dad how to shoot n hunt n shit...

JC

BAMF
I'm interested! You have my contact info!

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
You must've hit the lottery.....you're the guy who re-uses old-ass crankshaft seals in seizure-prone two-strokes because new ones cost a few bucks each....

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
Fucking ingrate....geez, I even offered to buy you the cranks seals, but you kept yammering on about how "old seals are fine".....not gonna offer up assistance in the future...good luck...

JC

BAMF
Oh get over yourself!

I listen to everything you have to say, because knowledge comes from the least expected places!
Fucking ingrate....geez, I even offered to buy you the cranks seals, but you kept yammering on about how "old seals are fine".....not gonna offer up assistance in the future...good luck...

OP
OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

I'll send him an email and see where it goes. Let me warn you, he did mention "well heeled buyer". He has one motorcycle that if sold, I could retire on easily.:eek:

Terry_Schiavo

HOLYBAMF
Don't worry. I have a gofundme account.
who doesnt???
I currently have 30 going... its the best enterprise since Nigerian Princes kiting cheques
You got to get these folks buying you gift & phone cards to get on my level - Hapo May 2019

Hapo

Dog Boy
I'll send him an email and see where it goes. Let me warn you, he did mention "well heeled buyer". He has one motorcycle that if sold, I could retire on easily.:eek:
...so I guess that means can't have it...

JC

BAMF
If he doesn't want to sell it that's his choice. My group isn't gonna make a choice to invest without info on the bike.

Hapo

Dog Boy
who doesnt???
I currently have 30 going... its the best enterprise since Nigerian Princes kiting cheques
You got to get these folks buying you gift & phone cards to get on my level - Hapo May 2019
...it took me 19 years to make acclaim on an acquired disability...I will probably never get to that level...

...maybe you could give me "go fund me" lessons...

Stetson

BAMF
I sometimes miss mind. I was always really nervous when I rode it, like, something was going to be break and I'd be fucked finding parts. I do miss the sounds and smells, though.

OP
OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

I will PM the email address to any of you guys who want to contact him aboot the RG500.

And.... we have a Titan 500 at the junkyard for sale, it is rough but all there. It could be restored, but butchered into a "Kustom Kafe Kracer" would be far easier.

OP
OP
Master-Cylinder

Master-Cylinder

This picture was taken at the front of the shithole where I work, so you can see the owner of the place has no pride in his business.
20190524_160331[1].jpg

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I rode one of those once...it was flash's bike...he was riding my RZ350...

...the thing stuck in 3ed on me...he fell in love with the RZ and pretty much made me sell it to him...

...he was tiny but he was very forceful...LoL...

...aaanyway, it wasn't such a bad ride before it broke and I had to limp it home in 3ed...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...yes...have you not been paying attention or are you trying to insinuate disparagement upon MC....???...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...my cognition has actally improved a bit since 2000 which is pretty good considering the age thing...

...I am sure to be slipping back a bit soon....

Terry_Schiavo

HOLYBAMF
This picture was taken at the front of the shithole where I work, so you can see the owner of the place has no pride in his business.
and yet you still show up and let him continue damaging good restorable bikes. I would not being docking my services there... unless its just obscene monay to stay.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...that is puzzeling but it is hard to change some things....

...many would prefer to die than change a long habit...something as simple as giving up cheese burgers is too much for many if not most people...

Top Bottom