For those divorced midlife crisis studs that are looking for a place to retire...

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Alezzi Beach Resort - Apartamente Mamaia Nord

Black Sea beachfront properties in Mamaia, Romania starting at 58k euro $60k dollars roughly

That buys you a 50 sq meter (600sq fr) beach front apartment brand new location with gym, multiple pools (indoor and out) restaurants, parking services etc

2 room apartments start at roghly $80k (850 sq ft)

3 room apartments have all sold out in the $100/130k range

This is a "just finished" complex of 1001 rooms (10 buildings)

The beach location is known as "Pussy paradise" as you will be hard pressed to find a more abundant pussy per sq/ft than in any other place on earth. At less than 1/2 mile away you will find 5 of the most popular clubs in Europe, topping even Ibiza in popularity. There is no age limit to enter clubs so for those Epstein fans, THIS IS...the place.

Last edited:

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Part of the world I've not yet gone. Hope to someday soon though.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I like to fuck the milf on the front page of that link.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Let me tell you how it goes...

You plant your fat ass on a beach chair dead smack in front of your apt building, you aproach any single or multiple girl(s) you see sunbathing and ask "hey I'm new here, i just bought a place here, care to join me for a cold drink inside the restaurant?"

3 out of 5 will say ok.
The other 2 probably live in the same complex or are harder to approach.
Girls come from all over Romania during the 3 month beach season (june/july/aug) some come as early as May.
The rest of the year you have a bunch of hotties from Bucharest living in all of these beach front buildings as they go to a "safe place" to whore around, then back to the capital to go back to being good girls.

The dollar goes aong way in Romania, food is ridiculously cheap and good, cell phone service averages 8-10 euro for unlimited calls/text/internet, cable tv averages 30 euros for 300 plus channels.
Taxis are cheap, plenty of public transportation should you choose the cheapest alternative for travel.
Most younger ppl speak english, the city of Constanta being one of the largest and more modern, offers everything one might need, from Starbucks coffee to 21 yr old phenomenal looking call girls that cost 250 ron per session (roughly $50)

In my personal opinion, this is the place to retire if you have a low/decent retirement income

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
what are the year round temperatures there?

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
There's 4 seasons, during the summer season Constanta (Mamaia) by far the coolest temps being in the water, may temps in the mid 60s to mid 70s, june thru aug temps from the mid 70s to mid 80s (a few days closer or in the 90s)
Winters are mild with few snow days (some winters have no snow days in Constanta) but the rest of Romania does get plenty of snow, esp closer to the higher, mountain elevations

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I like how "picking up underage chicks" is part of your sales pitch.

How much are they paying you to shill this stuff?

lol
Nobody is twisting your arm to pick up anything. Plenty of boys for you if thats how you swing.
I was emphasising how there's no age limit for drinking or being inside a club where alcohol is served.
Obviously there will be persons of all age groups however i don t frequent clubs as i do not drink nor like that type of entourage, but if the 5 baddest clubs in europe happen to be within a half mile distance, it is a selling point for some and worth mentioning.

You dont have the money nor the age to retire so sit your ass down in your cubicle and talk to me in another 35-40 years.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I like how "picking up underage chicks" is part of your sales pitch.

Whitepower wrote: "topping even Ibiza in popularity"

How much are they paying you to shill this stuff?

lol
Have you been to Ibiza?
I have. In fact a few of the most popular Ibiza clubs are owned by a family relative of mine, Nicu Gheara.
Ask any Ibiza club goer if there's a place better for clubbing and the answer will always be the same... MAMAIA
Ego, Fratelli, Crema, Luv, Crush...are famous and the best most well known world dj's you will find dj ing in any of the clubs mentioned above on any given day during the summer.

When we re talking clubs believe me when i say that nobody in europe comes close.

As far as getting paid, im not making a dime by posting the link.
My best friend owns the whole complex, his construction company has 4 such big complexes (in the tens of thousands of apartments built) and im merely sharing the info.

He hardly needs me to sell any units, they re selling fine as is, again, the topic of where to retire comes up often and i thought it was worth mentioning

Last edited:
Have you been to Ibiza?
I have. In fact a few of the most popular Ibiza clubs are owned by a family relative of mine, Nicu Gheara.
Ask any Ibiza club goer if there's a place better for clubbing and the answer will always be the same... MAMAIA
Ego, Fratelli, Crema, Luv, Crush...are famous and the best most well known world dj's you will find dj ing in any of the clubs mentioned above on any given day during the summer.

When we re talking clubs believe me when i say that nobody in europe comes close.
Never been to Ibiza, seems expensive as fuck and probably overpriced.

I'm into house music and I'm trying to google those clubs and see what their schedule is and if they have any resident DJs and I'm not finding jack.

Meanwhile, Pacha's in Ibiza has Calvin Harris as Resident and Solomun has a few dates there this month. I've been the NYC Pachas to see Benny Benassi and it was pretty fucking terrible.

Romania probably has a good electronic music and club scene, but the big names go to Ibiza.

pimpslayer

BAMF+
It's really funny that this thread pops up after I spent some time this morning looking at Constanta because of it's place on the Black Sea.

There's a lot of history there going back to Roman conquest right after the time of Christ.

I was just wondering what the beach and leisure scene was like, and here Whitey pops up like a preprogrammed tour guide. :lol:

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I ve been a romanian tour guide my whole life dude.
All my american friends have come to Romania to visit, hunt, fuck, etc and some of them have stayed (you couldn t give em enough money to leave here)
Unlike other people, i like to share good experiences and good things in general and those of you here know i've been talking about Romania since forever.

As far as pussy, cheap clean healthy living is concerned, there are few places on this earth with as much fun per dollar spent. The place is packed with americans and folks from all over the world. I meet up with the same faces at the local Starbucks and laugh with the americans i know and see daily (whenever im around these parts). There's americans at the gym, americans who opened up businesses americans who married and stayed here, all say the same thing. Why would i go back when $600 a month pays my rent in a beautiful apartment, pays unlimited cell phone usage, pays my cable tv and gives me the fastest internet in the world. In Romania i can date a different model looking chick every week that in the US wouldn t even aknowledge my presence.

This is what most americans that you will meet here...say.
I also have a waterfront apartment although 4 miles from the link posted more into the city not Mamaia that i rented to greek medical students for 6 years. Constanta is a college town and lots of europeans send their kids to medical school here due to the low cost.
Bucharest is a 2 hour drive and like most capital cities has much to offer. Romania has huge mountains, plains, hills rivers lakes and the biggest delta in europe.
If you re a hunter Romania has more game than all of europe put together and it's cheaper to hunt here than anywhere in europe.
Romania has history dating back to the beginning of civilization. I can bring you to places where you literally trip over pottery and tools dating back to before the roman times (Romania was the center of the Roman empire)
I can walk you along rivers and show you marble columns and marble structures with roman writings sticking out of the river banks. Nobody gives a shit about them, they are everywhere! All date back 3000 years if not more.

In the US if you found an item from the civil war it would be a big deal. Here you trip over grain mills, wine pottery that date back to before the roman times. I can bring you to open areas where the romans lived, homes, artifacts laying all over in the open for people to see.

The people are friendly and americans are liked by all. Just this week the romanian president met w Trump at the white house and the meeting went well (Yohannis promised Trump that Romania is at his disposal to do whatever he pleases there and with full support) in exchange, Trump gave Yohannis a "Make Romania great again" hat.

Don't take my word for it, come see for yourself, all you got to lose is your cherry.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Never been to Ibiza, seems expensive as fuck and probably overpriced.

I'm into house music and I'm trying to google those clubs and see what their schedule is and if they have any resident DJs and I'm not finding jack.

Meanwhile, Pacha's in Ibiza has Calvin Harris as Resident and Solomun has a few dates there this month. I've been the NYC Pachas to see Benny Benassi and it was pretty fucking terrible.

Romania probably has a good electronic music and club scene, but the big names go to Ibiza.
Look up Sunwaves festival lineup dude
Neversea festival
Untold festival
Electric Castle
Mission festival

You ll find the biggest names
Sasha, Arpiar, Dubfire, Ricardo Villalobos... Digweed...Pedro Raresh Rhadoo, Mahony...

The biggest music festivals are here dj s land with their helicopters here weekly.
Tech house progressive deep house is what Romania is big on, i dont know what you listen to

If you're still listening to Avicii, Steve Aoki, Tiesto... Then go listen to them at Disney World or wherever they still play.
If you ever go to Miami Ultra music festival, every dj that plays there...plays ALL SUMMER at Mamaia, and during winter they play Bucharest or Cluj

Last edited:
OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I don't think I could stomach the music there. Never heard of any of that .. :confused2:
Im not into that shit either.
Plenty of rock, classic rock, blues bars...but the younger generation is into dropping LSD and/or extasy and going to these events.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Sounds fun to me. Don't know if I could stay away from my beloved Confederate States for too long... But a year seems about right.

A week into Romania you will be asking me... "i've done the calculations, if i sell my house in the states, my car and my boat, i can have $xxx, xxx dollars. How long do you think that will last in romania?"

This question comes up shortly after every time a new american comes to romania

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
For instance, here's what i had to eat today...
Morning Starbucks coffee and at around 3pm the wife and I went to one of the local Turkish restaurants, one called Konak.
They make the most delicious lentl soup in which you squeeze a quarter slice of lemon and add 2 mini spoons of turkish hot pepper.
It is served with a freshly made lavash (their bread) and two or three hot pickled peppers

Main course was shishkebab chicken breast on a bed of cus cus (in the rice family) and some chopped white and red lettuce.
Finished off with their complimentary black tea which equals about 4 cups of strong coffee but tastes better than any tea you will ever drink

The wife ate the same thing as me, less the soup. I had 3 airans (a turkish buttermilk) and the wife had a diet coke
The bill came up to 78 ron ($18) including the 10% tip which is customary

IMG_20190822_165402.jpg

IMG_20190822_170721.jpg

Look up Sunwaves festival lineup dude
Neversea festival
Untold festival
Electric Castle
Mission festival

You ll find the biggest names
Sasha, Arpiar, Dubfire, Ricardo Villalobos... Digweed...Pedro Raresh Rhadoo, Mahony...

The biggest music festivals are here dj s land with their helicopters here weekly.
Tech house progressive deep house is what Romania is big on, i dont know what you listen to

If you're still listening to Avicii, Steve Aoki, Tiesto... Then go listen to them at Disney World or wherever they still play.
If you ever go to Miami Ultra music festival, every dj that plays there...plays ALL SUMMER at Mamaia, and during winter they play Bucharest or Cluj
Yeah, those festivals are legit, I'll give you that.

Funny dig about Steve Aoki and Tiesto (Armin Van Buren etc and all the other huge mainstream artists), are playing at the festivals in Romania.

Stetson

BAMF
What is that style of bread called? It looks similar to what the Kurds always made. I liked it, but I kind of forgot about it until that picture.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
When i get to my pension. If its still like that, i' ll certainly look into it. Not too bad, 7496 days to go.. :retard:

How's health care overthere?

zxfan

BAM
Definitely sounds like a place to keep on the radar. What's the health care situation like for all of us rapidly approaching geezerhood?

zxfan

BAM
Frost I swear your post wasn't there when I typed that.

I wonder how a tanned Hawaiian playing his ukulele would fit right in along the beach coast esp if I do this along the coast line.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I remember being close to buying a $25k two-bedroom condo in crack neighborhood, Orlando FL back in the day.
I bet it's worth at least $30k now.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
What is that style of bread called? It looks similar to what the Kurds always made. I liked it, but I kind of forgot about it until that picture.
I mention it above... They call it Lavash
They roll tiny pieces of dough and get them to blow up into huge thin crusty hollow inside bread. They smear some oil or something and throw some poppy and sesame seeds. You would eat the bread alone, it s delicious

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
So a grand a month would provide a decent lifestyle?
Typical monthly rent is 200-300 euro ($300-350) in newly built buildings
Another & $100 a month pays your electricity, gas, hot water and monthly cleaning lady which cleans the building grounds daily.
$10 per month covers unlimited cell phone use
$20 month covers 300+ channels cable tv and highspeed internet

Those are your monthly expenses, roughly $450-500 ea month

A car adds considerably to the living cost due to the expensive cost of gas or diesel. The cost is a bit more than double the cost in the US... It s like that for most of europe but they "combat" the high costs with vehicles that get 40, 50mpg... Even a big body S class Benz can be bought with a 3.0L diesel which gets at least 35-40mpg. Smaller cars get better economy

You can register pretty much any car, motorcycle or quad.
Car costs are comparable to those you would pay in the US, unless we re talking strictly US specialty cars/bikes which will bring 30% more on average.

Although wikipedia would have you believe Romania is a poor country, you will see more Lambos, Bentleys, Ferarris and every rare exotic roaming the roads in such numbers that you would think they were giving them away for free.

There is a LOT of money in Romania and ppl here are like niggers when they get a stack of bills... They love to spend it on flashy "lookatme" things, clothes cars homes and bitches.

The 1% ers are more like 20% ers here, so chances are YOU will be the one driving the shittier car and living the "poor life" than what you'll see around you. Lots of people have lots of money, mostly made in the real estate domain after their economic boom which took place in the early 90s to 2000.

It is not out of the norm to see 20 yr old daughters veing gifted new Bentley suv's... The mall parkinglot is full of them.

$1000 per month would cover most of your daily expenses, rent, living costs, food... Although you would be living modestly.

$2000 per month you would be able to afford a car and the expenses that come with it.
$3000 per month you would be OK meaning you could jump in the car, go hang at the beach or local beach bar, take bitches out to the movies and ice cream, take rides into the countryside or day trips to the mountains.. You can entertain yourself and others nicely w about $3000/mo

You can also do a small business in romania. Lots of foreigners do. I know an american guy who has a nice little gourmet coffee place, been there 8 years or so, does really well (romanians are big on drinking coffee and fanning their balls all day)

Others have opened up american style small burger joints with great results. There's also a nearby US military base which has around 3000 soldiers on base at all times, so anything "american" would at least bring you the military peeps on a regular basis.

Another american i know has opened up a tattoo parlor, again, the guy has no time for himself he stays very busy.
But most who come here are "hit" with the initial obvious... Women.

Until you adapt to the overabundance of beautiful women and you stop looking like a jackass turning your head in every direction after every chick that walks by, then you can focus on regular things.
That takes a year or two for most... Some are still looking like a lighthouse on the water, spinning and turning after bitches at every turn (and its embarrassing)

In romania, sex sells...and it is used on everything. Anywhere u go to buy something, you trip over some hot bitch promoting said item, dressed like she s going to fuck.

Americans are loved by all here, romanians are wannabe americans. Romania is also one if not the safest place in the world, statistically speaking.

There has never been any terrorism there have never been terrorists, attempts, shootouts or any kind of static as such. Romania doesn t have a beef with any other country, well they dont like hungarians much but its a love/hate relationship.

Romania is surrounded by countries with beautiful women, altho not to the numbers in romania, you still have Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, Czeck, etc...each with their own version of sweet bitches.

In romania you need 2 dicks. One ain t enough.
If you have money for rent gas and food, you will fuck on a daily basis and not any fat bitches either. It is not out of the norm to see 60 yr olds with 20 yr old girls... And not their daughters. In fact, some of the hottest model types, you will see walking with 60+ men
Girls here are mature and dont date guys their age. They most always look for mature stable men.

So if you got enough dick and a decent monthly income...this is the spot to check out.
I have yet....to hear... Anyone... Say... I didn t like romania. Or i couldn t get laid in romania.

What i hear the most is... Dude i got no more skin left on my dick. It s rawhide.
Dude can i borrow ur dick? I got too many chicks and not enough dick.

Dude, can u help me set myself up here if o move here?

Ain t even about retiring...one can vacation here and have more fun for less money than anywhere else. I know cause i ve been everywhere else.

Last edited:
OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Definitely sounds like a place to keep on the radar. What's the health care situation like for all of us rapidly approaching geezerhood?
Private hospitals or med cabinets whether dental or health all over the place. Private is the way to go. Cost is muuuuuch less than US prices for any type of problem. Medication is muuuuuch less than US costs. You can get quality healthcare at most private places. I would not recommend state run hospitals simply because most good medics open their own practice. Most fuckup medics who can t make it anywhere else go into the state run SOCIAL CARE

gsxrian

BAMF
I have dual citizenship UK and USA, since Romania is part of the EU could i simply open a business there or is a work visa also required?

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
There s mixed beaches.
You can find a less populated beach if you have a 4x4 where u can sunbathe in the nude if you wanted. You can go to the strip where for 5 or so miles you have hotel next to hotel on and off the beach. There you can go to less expensive beaches, where you would pay 20 ron for a beach chair for the day (divide by 4.2 to get USD) and another 5 ron per bottle of water or beer. You would have a mix of families with children with the occasional "country innocent girl next door" sunbathing topless. Depends what you re looking for, but they have something for everyone. You can pick up or at the very least strike up conversations without even trying to. It s a sociable life for those looking for such a thing.

If i was the typical retired american with a decent monthly income i would totally consider at least a 2 or 3 week trip there. You couldn t go there for the same money, not in vegas not in mexico not in the dominican republic.
Certainly you wouldn t see and experience the things you would in romania, anywhere else. It's a lifestyle that your average american would/could adapt to real quick, language being the only real barier but the younger sub 40 generation is up and up on conversational level english, so you can get by pretty much everywhere

You can choose the more designer beaches on the strip where you will pay 40 ron per beach chair and 15 ron per beer where you will see models and very high maintenance wives or x wives bathing half naked and trying to get a glimpse of how fat your wallet is.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I have no clue about work visas.
If you re part of the EU u can come and go however u want, stay as long as u want. Americans have a 3 month visa which can be extended indefinitely. An american can get residence/citizenship by marriage but regardless how long u stay, nobody will be looking for you to kick you out.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
If you re part of the EU u can come and go however u want, stay as long as u want. Americans have a 3 month visa which can be extended indefinitely. An american can get residence/citizenship by marriage but regardless how long u stay, nobody will be looking for you to kick you out.

Is there an extradition policy with the US. Asking for a friend.

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
So I gotta ask, why were you looking to move to the northwest?
Im still contemplating it, however i have other priorities at the moment which get in the way. Trust me when i tell you, i still dream of owning that 250+ acre ranch in east bumfuck north Spokane with 2 huge warehouses, every type of alternative energy source (2 cummins diesel gens, 2 windmills, huge propane tank, remote solar panel hookups) that Butch, the seller (an engineer) had setup for a completely off the grid living. All that for $500,000!!!

That will have to wait however, i need to get other ducks in a row before that can happen.
Im also searching other areas like Tennessee which i haven t been in, but Washington had the location which was better for what i wanted, to be close to Vancouver

OP
OP

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Is there an extradition policy with the US. Asking for a friend.
Depending on the crime i would guess.
Romania's butthole is all lubed up ready for Trumpy's dick any time he would need to fuck it, so... I'm guessing there might be other areas better suited for your... Ahem... Friend

CID

Let me tell you how it goes...

You plant your fat ass on a beach chair dead smack in front of your apt building, you aproach any single or multiple girl(s) you see sunbathing and ask "hey I'm new here, i just bought a place here, care to join me for a cold drink inside the restaurant?"
....Then I wake up in a hospital told that I've been in a coma induction for the last three days suffering hypothermia and have no legs since they had to amputate both after sawing them from the ice that accumulated after the first snow. If I have any questions, the doctor will be right in to see me in minute. It's then I realize that I'm in some version of a Hostel remake.

Top Bottom