Food and Booze

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Breakfast for dinner last night. Got into it before I took the picture so there is some gore

Two fried eggs, some cracklins and chorizo patties. A little Jameson and a splash of diet in the glass

I need some rocks glasses. Give me your recommendation

F657465B-EE5B-4834-A57C-2BA3226CD554.jpeg

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Looks tasty!
You coming to party?
Having an issue with my Grand Cherokee. Has some weird harmonic shake while running.. doesn't matter if it parked and idling or driving at any speed.. it resonates into the seat. After you drive the truck for two hours or more my legs vibrate ... first I thought it was just me.. then a buddy came with me and he said the same shit.

It may be the motor mounts .. fucking things are oil filled to isolate vibrations .. but not sure. I have to spend some time with it to see what I find before I take another long trip with it.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Rhino, can you share your pizza dough recipe?

S.C.

I adjust this one a bit for my taste.. but it's a pretty decent recipe just the way it is.

This one is also pretty decent too..

Again it comes down to flour, and good ingredients

I use Cupoto 00 semolina and Sir Galahand King Aurthur at a one on one mix. I also up the amount of flour as I make full size pizza

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
Having an issue with my Grand Cherokee. Has some weird harmonic shake while running.. doesn't matter if it parked and idling or driving at any speed.. it resonates into the seat. After you drive the truck for two hours or more my legs vibrate ... first I thought it was just me.. then a buddy came with me and he said the same shit.

It may be the motor mounts .. fucking things are oil filled to isolate vibrations .. but not sure. I have to spend some time with it to see what I find before I take another long trip with it.
Did it do that when you were driving from Tx?

OP
scottcolbath

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Prepping tonight's dinner now. Haven't actually had a good sit-down dinner in a long time.

Steaks on mesquite. They've been sitting out for over an hour now. I was going to break out the sous vide, but the GF just likes a plain ol' steak on the grill.

These guys get roasted up in the oven. Broccoli, carrots, onion, garlic cloves, potato, asparagus.

Along with a couple of taters, just because I found a couple nicer ones to bake this morning, so the others I was going to use, I tossed in the veg mix.

OP
scottcolbath

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Film the bottom.. and close of the top out crust

I'm VERY on the fence of the home pizza ovens.

My biggest grip is they are too small to make a full size pizza .
I wanted a killer wood fired pizza oven, but don't really feel like dropping a minimum of $2,500 right now. This thing more or less fell into my lap. I got some "attaboy" award at work, which allowed me to pick out a gift. So I went with this, to see if I want to bother making pizza at home.

This thing actually did a decent job. The only problem at this point is the chef. First pizza was tasty. Next one is cooling now. A white pizza. I made sure to get that ricotta as dried out as possible. I didn't pull enough moisture from the mozzarella on the last one, and got a little puddle in the middle.

S.C.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
The BBQ method I use works but it doesn't give me a 100 percent consistency.. outside Temps vary which vary my results.

I agree about spending a few grand for a pizza oven. I simply don't eat it often enough to justify a 3 to 6k investment.

That a nice work perk for sure.

OP
scottcolbath

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I should have taken more pics. I got busy. People came over. My white pizza was delicious. Simple, just ricotta, fresh minced garlic, olive oil, salt and fresh cracked pepper.

I also tried pre-cooking the white pizza crust for about a minute on each side before adding the ingredients. I probably should have done only one side, as the bottom was going to burn before the top was completely cooked. I ended up putting the pizza on the peel and lifting it off the stone, but keeping it in the oven to get the top properly cooked, and not burn the bottom. This little fucker got up to 700 degrees. I was surprised.

S.C.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I'm so depressed.
My brain has actively hidden this spoon measuring fact from me my entire life.

• Red
Reactions: Red
Top Bottom