FLORIDUH BUILDING INSPECTION

RobBase

Flippin Swiss fan of Tay-Tay
I wonder how many commenters on here have actually been on a high rise building site and know the specifics of how a high rise is built.

Also, having never taken a free post in my life, I'm taking 3 of them since Pinhead is paying and he's a commie so that's OK.

RobBase

Flippin Swiss fan of Tay-Tay
Enough to know one side of the building shouldn't fall off.
I want to emulate your racism which is based on skin color, but for me I'm going to base it on perceived level of intelligence of whom I'm talking to, so here's my response to you..... ................."duh."

Our codes mean the buildings can withstand hurricanes!
Still night air presents unique stresses, though.
View attachment 68700
They thought the exorbitant permit fees meant things were inspected to conform to code.
Gravity remains merely a theory. :retard:
View attachment 68701
Unfortunately, the drugs have fried your mind and you are not only an idiot but a simpleton. This is so complicated you have not the foggiest idea what has to happen to understand what the complete systemic cause will be.

Last edited:

rotts4u

BAMF
Watered down cement. Trade Center had to redo the foundation for the same reason

The day the stop letting concrete finishers ruin concrete with 20 gallons is water on site is the day concrete with the proper w/c ratio finally gets placed on the job. As long as finishers have the option of making it easier to finish, they will. Cant say I blame them.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...it does not sound like any one is any too surprised except the residents...

The day the stop letting concrete finishers ruin concrete with 20 gallons is water on site is the day concrete with the proper w/c ratio finally gets placed on the job. As long as finishers have the option of making it easier to finish, they will. Cant say I blame them.
Even back in that time frame they had chemicals or admixturer's to increase the plasticity of fresh concrete. Water is not the way to do it well it can be up to a point depending on the mix design. They work wonders. In the time frame this building in Florida was built a popular one was the Gifford Hill product called PSI Super. I added a lot of this to the backs of 8 cu truck mixers on site back in the day when I was working for a testing lab and going to school.

nrcs141p2_024043.pdf (usda.gov)

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
I see Isreal is helping their fellow jews brand has sent their USAR team.. TF 1 NJ is heading down.. why I'm not sure as Florida has all 8 of their USAR TF teams on site that is 400 plus people on a small site...

The next few storms coming across the Atlantic might be the reason for the extra man power.. or they just spending budgets so they get an increase in the next one handed out.

BusaVeloce

Has never sold a motorcycle
Website
www.infowars.com
I see Isreal is helping their fellow jews brand has sent their USAR team.. TF 1 NJ is heading down.. why I'm not sure as Florida has all 8 of their USAR TF teams on site that is 400 plus people on a small site...

The next few storms coming across the Atlantic might be the reason for the extra man power.. or they just spending budgets so they get an increase in the next one handed out.
there can always be more to the story... stay tuned...

MOSAD@161

Top Bottom