Flat Track Racing

kawachan

BAMF
Anybody watching any of the new races and classes? I have my DVR set to record any new motorcycle racing. I used to watch a few dirt track oval races every now and then, but the races in Atlanta this weekend were pretty awesome 👌

Lil young 17 year old kid was kicking some butt!!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I've been without power and home internet since 1:30 this morning, from the storms that blew through.

Apparently it nuked my A/V power conditioner/battery backup as well.

Tree top got blown or blasted out and fell on the lines, severing them.

I have fan AC and my refrigerator on the generator...

...and a weak signal for my cell so videos are near impossible to watch with all the buffering.

I guess I get to rest.

They did textme that I'll have power back by 10pm...
...on the 6th.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I flat track raced as a little kid at Colorado Natl. Speedway. A few years later, they had a AMA National there, Springer was there and maybe won, I don't remember. What I do remember, was they had the claiming rule back then and Springer was going ape shit. Somebody must have put in a claim for his ride.

BigGar

high on placebo

Last time I watched flat track live. Del Mar, CA, right before Nicky went to MotoGP. Fader, RecNut, Bombay, Crmnal, me, Crash.
We had a time for sure.
2004? 2005?

• WTF
Reactions: Red

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Anybody watching any of the new races and classes? I have my DVR set to record any new motorcycle racing. I used to watch a few dirt track oval races every now and then, but the races in Atlanta this weekend were pretty awesome 👌

Lil young 17 year old kid was kicking some butt!!
I watched some from last year. I saw an interview with JD Beach. I had no idea the dude stuttered. Fast as fuck on the track, but can't get the words out. The human brain is an odd item.

S.C.

Top Bottom