Flat Track Racing

kawachan

BAMF
Anybody watching any of the new races and classes? I have my DVR set to record any new motorcycle racing. I used to watch a few dirt track oval races every now and then, but the races in Atlanta this weekend were pretty awesome 👌

Lil young 17 year old kid was kicking some butt!!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I've been without power and home internet since 1:30 this morning, from the storms that blew through.

Apparently it nuked my A/V power conditioner/battery backup as well.

Tree top got blown or blasted out and fell on the lines, severing them.

I have fan AC and my refrigerator on the generator...

...and a weak signal for my cell so videos are near impossible to watch with all the buffering.

I guess I get to rest.

They did textme that I'll have power back by 10pm...
...on the 6th.

RollieFree

BAMF
I love flat track. Hate supercross. Watch MotoGP but mostly it’s a snooze fest but I keep watching. Hung with Mert Lawill for a week once.
RF

Vandal

BAMF
Gauthier is back in it after a year's suspension for partaking in the devil's lettuce lol

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I flat track raced as a little kid at Colorado Natl. Speedway. A few years later, they had a AMA National there, Springer was there and maybe won, I don't remember. What I do remember, was they had the claiming rule back then and Springer was going ape shit. Somebody must have put in a claim for his ride.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Anybody watching any of the new races and classes? I have my DVR set to record any new motorcycle racing. I used to watch a few dirt track oval races every now and then, but the races in Atlanta this weekend were pretty awesome 👌

Lil young 17 year old kid was kicking some butt!!
I watched some from last year. I saw an interview with JD Beach. I had no idea the dude stuttered. Fast as fuck on the track, but can't get the words out. The human brain is an odd item.

S.C.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
I watched some from last year. I saw an interview with JD Beach. I had no idea the dude stuttered. Fast as fuck on the track, but can't get the words out. The human brain is an odd item.

S.C.
JD smoked 'em at the Atlanta Super TT last weekend on his Yamaha. It was a wild track.

Last years Singles champ, Dallas Daniels, won both the Singles class and the Production Twins race. He rides Yamahas too.

OP

kawachan

BAMF
That Dallas kid is going to be something special. 17 years old and riding like hell.

I like the Super TT track layout. I never was a fan of the go fast, turn left kinda thing.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
JD smoked 'em at the Atlanta Super TT last weekend on his Yamaha. It was a wild track.

Last years Singles champ, Dallas Daniels, won both the Singles class and the Production Twins race. He rides Yamahas too.
Shit, that's the one I watched. I somehow came to the conclusion that it was an old race.

S.C.

• Red
Reactions: Red
Top Bottom