Fitness/Health and Wellness

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag to you
Looking for good videos or reading material on said topics and how they interact. Just trying to learn and understand.

In December a few weeks before Christmas I decided it was time for me to make some life changes. I have handled the other changes as many were mindset. The one that requires the most work and focus is eating right and fitness.

I am down 25lbs since December and am hell bent to keep going. As a Marine I learned to hate running and strangely enough for some weird reason I have the urge to did again and have been doing so, coupled with lots of walking, rowing and from time to time lifting weights.

So I am purely looking for reading/watching material to further educate me on workouts, recovery, eating clean and lean with the occasional taco thrown in and how it all relates.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
The hardest part is cutting back on beer.

We certainly aren't what we were in our 20's with metabolism slowing down.
Funny that I cannot and don't eat nearly as much as I used to be able to.

Running is out for me as is walking but, I can do the recumbent stationary bicycle for cardio.
I will be getting back to that soon along with weights but, not too much weight and Tia Chi for my cool down.
Going to the gym every other day is the plan coupled with my being more active should help.

I should go today but, I'm still recovering from extra activities yesterday and over the weekend.
I don't need to pull any tendons or create any new muscle spasms as that shit sets me way back.

I've turned into the turtle with slow and steady to win the race attitude.

Terry_Schiavo

HOLYBAMF
mountain biking... road biking is kind of gay but sometimes necessary.

If you have to run...get a good shoe fitting and inserts.

As for reading I would browse a used book store or local library.

VFR Rider

BAMF
Looking for good videos or reading material on said topics and how they interact. Just trying to learn and understand.

In December a few weeks before Christmas I decided it was time for me to make some life changes. I have handled the other changes as many were mindset. The one that requires the most work and focus is eating right and fitness.

I am down 25lbs since December and am hell bent to keep going. As a Marine I learned to hate running and strangely enough for some weird reason I have the urge to did again and have been doing so, coupled with lots of walking, rowing and from time to time lifting weights.

So I am purely looking for reading/watching material to further educate me on workouts, recovery, eating clean and lean with the occasional taco thrown in and how it all relates.
First of all good job losing the weight and I wish you continued success. I am on the same path and trying to extend good health and fitness as late into life as possible.

I started working with a trainer and it has been years since I have pushed my cardio so hard. One of the things she taught me for burning fat is interval training...….bursts of high intensity work with short rests in between. That and occasionally running will melt the fat away faster than most anything else.

Like you I hit the weights occasionally, maybe three times a week, and just enough to keep the muscles healthy and strong. No desire to bulk up as that has little to do with my goals and I have no desire to look like a meathead.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Best join a tae kwon do class where they ll have you spinning around all day flailing your arms and legs and while you lose the weight they'll tie diff color belts around your waist telling you how badass you are.
Lose weight AND become a tae kwon do master in a mere couple, few months.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
I don’t like walking but I do it with my wife, running no thanks but biking? I dig it...it can be fast, which I do or leisurely that can still be a workout. The fact that you can cover a lot of ground is appealing to me. I rarely ride on the main roads, back roads and side roads, finding different ways and routes to travel is cool.

Good on you for changing your lifestyle.

OP
OP
Stites

Stites

Best join a tae kwon do class where they ll have you spinning around all day flailing your arms and legs and while you lose the weight they'll tie diff color belts around your waist telling you how badass you are.
Lose weight AND become a tae kwon do master in a mere couple, few months.

Hey weren’t you a color belt?

Terry_Schiavo

HOLYBAMF
if you want to "eat clean", eliminate meat and dairy, really .. it's the most beneficial move you can make to improve your health, I did it, 4 months ago, it was a very easy transition for me.
its simple stuff really... you can eat somewhst clean with fastfood...like McDs Get a couple burgers or chick sands...toss the bun/condiments. Same for breakfast...get egg/bacon biscuit...toss the bread.

Fever500

BAMF
Mountain biking .. and you live in and near some great areas for it!

I recently took it up again and am feeling better each ride. I typically ride a couple of the local trails 2 -4 times a week. Trails are anywhere from 6-9 miles of blue to black single track so it's a great for cardio as well. Plus it's the most fun you can have without twisting that right grip!!

I got my wife and kids, sister and brother in law all into it ...

Be prepared for upgradeitis ... like motorcycles, there are endless options and trick stuff ..

I am building up a150/160 based on a new-geo chiner carbon frame right now ...

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
pretty much the standard what what you eat and how much. Cut out/down sugar. get a regular exercise program going. Swear at young kids having fun while shaking your fist in the air....that one doesn't make you lose weight but it gives you something to do.

OP
OP
Stites

Stites

Mountain biking .. and you live in and near some great areas for it!

I recently took it up again and am feeling better each ride. I typically ride a couple of the local trails 2 -4 times a week. Trails are anywhere from 6-9 miles of blue to black single track so it's a great for cardio as well. Plus it's the most fun you can have without twisting that right grip!!

I got my wife and kids, sister and brother in law all into it ...

Be prepared for upgradeitis ... like motorcycles, there are endless options and trick stuff ..

I am building up a150/160 based on a new-geo chiner carbon frame right now ...
We have bikes and have been riding them, just not on the trails. I am still scared and want to get into a little better shape.

WARREN

BAMF+
good on ya, Scott. you'll get on the right track

our body isn't unlike any other machine. properly fueling it is imperative to reaching goals.
massive calorie deficits are the cornerstone for failure while trying to get healthy.
a basic understanding of ratios of Carbs/fat/protein will go a long way to keeping things moving, and your body satisfied that you aren't in distress and therefore turn your intake to fat stores.
knowing your basal metabolic rate and having a decent idea of how many additional calories you're burning during your rowing and running, will also help when it's time to fuel the engine.

race cars don't run on regular gas, and they damn sure don't perform with empty tanks.

as for the meathead remark made above.... dude, I fucking dare you to try to "bulk up" lmfao.

Terry_Schiavo

HOLYBAMF
my issue with gravel bikes is the prone roadie position...especially on rooty single track stuff. Trail braking is kind of weird too as well as line selection. May work better with a flat bar for me. I would guess even a carbon fiber frame would have trouble damping trail imperfections

Stuman

smoothly disappears
Website
www.stumanrides.com
Hey Scott, as you probably know I've done a lot to loose weight and improve my fitness over the past few years. Here's what I have done, I hope it can help you.

A few years ago I was around 280 lbs at 6'. I had gained a lot of weight after an injury and just not paying much attention to what I was eating. My first step was joining the local gym and seeing a nutritionist there who put me on a plan. The plan was mostly eating frequently. like 6 times a day and staying low carb. The diet plan was all outlined for me with suggested foods and portions. By doing this I learned how to eat for fuel as opposed to pleasure, this is a big change in mindset. When you think about eating in terms of fueling your body and not in terms of what you really enjoy eating it is a big change. I mean I love to eat ice cream, cookies, doritos, pizza and other crap, but it is not good fuel. If you cut out most of your carb intake your body will learn to burn fat (in your body and the fat you consume in food) instead of carbs. Eating this way was a big change for me as I had always eaten three meals a day with a balance of protien carbs and fat. I started eating more frequently with less carbs and more fat. I would do a cheat meal every two weeks where I would eat whatever I wanted for one meal. The cheat meal actually helps reset your metabolize and helps you continue to loose weight.

During this time I worked out at the gym, did crossfit for a while, started running and continued to road and mountain bike. I hated crossfit, I have to many injuries for that. Running was convenient as could take my dog with me, but I think it contributed to my current situation with my knee (was just diagnosed with pretty bad arthritis). I find bicycling to be the best exercise for weightless and fitness in general.

So with all this I lost about 100 pounds and was down to about 190 at my lightest. I felt great and had to buy all new cloths.

After this I slacked off for a while on my diet and gained a few pounds back, I was about 210 and decided I needed to loose a few pounds again. I joined Orange Theory fitness which is basically a group training class where you do 30minutes of high intensity intervals on a treadmill and 30 minutes of circuit training with weights. I also continued riding my bicycle.

My biggest recent discovery is Intermittent fasting. I watched a few videos about it and figured I would give it a try. I started eating only two meals a day, one meal at 12-1pm and the other at around 5pm. I stayed with the low carb diet as well and do cheat meals every two weeks. The first few days on intermittent fasting were pretty tough, but i got used to it and now I'm not hungry at all, even when I don't eat for long periods of time.

If you really want to loose weight fast, do your exercise in the morning before you eat your first meal. Its called a Fasted Workout, and you burn a ton of body fat. Just bring some food with you if you plan to go for a long bike ride as you can bonk pretty hard riding a couple hours with no fuel.

Anyway, doing this program I went down to 170lbs and stayed there for quite a while.

Recently I've gained a few pounds back, I'm at 180 today, because my knee has been bothering me so much I can't really do any kind of cardio. I started doing One Meal A Day (OMAD) and seem to be loosing weight that way pretty easily. I plan to start riding my bicycle more again and lifting weights at the gym so I'll go back to eating two meals a day when I get back down to 170ish....

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
I wore one of those pedometers for a week, I averaged 12,000 to 15,000 step per day.

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
my issue with gravel bikes is the prone roadie position...especially on rooty single track stuff. Trail braking is kind of weird too as well as line selection. May work better with a flat bar for me. I would guess even a carbon fiber frame would have trouble damping trail imperfections
True from a pure mountain biking perspective. I spend 85-90% on the road / limestone, so for me it's like having a tough road bike that can handle curbs and occasional rough stuff. If I lived closer to good trails I'd go back to a fully suspended bike like my old Elsworth.

SAM_1251.JPG

Terry_Schiavo

HOLYBAMF
Road biking isn't gay, if you don't dress like those dorks with all the colorful shit on. Also, don't do it on a $5,000 road bike. Get yourself an urban/city bike.
S.C.
I have a decent road bike just not disc or Di2 equipped... probably ~4yrs old. Its kind of gay... not for the colorful kits or the expensive equipment mostly because they tend to take themselves too serious. If you have someone you can pace & swap leader position with...its ok. Mountain biking is way more fun because of momentum, wheelies, and braking. The riders are "tougher" and more laid back.

There is a lot of misinformation on the internet about nutrition. And by misinformation, I mean psuedo-science horseshit quackery. I'm going to sum up a few points to help save you on some googling (or provide a starting point for your google). Sorry, I don’t have any solid reading material, because even good sources like forums have their share of broscience. On the flip side, you don’t need to read a lot about nutrition in order to make good choices.

-Download an app to track your diet. I use MyFitnessPal to calculate your calories. The basic app is free. Super easy - scan the barcode and it pops in. Or search for foods, even restaurant food - Typing in "Taco Bell" will bring up their entire menu. You'll see how quickly the calories add up. People tend to underestimate their calorie intake.

-Losing weight is simple: calories in < calories out. ALL diets out there, all exercises, all weight loss strategies and gimmicks, all center around this concept. There is no one diet that works better than the other - some are downright harmful.

-About Diets - There are so many diets out there because none of them really work. It’s all about the calories. Pick a diet that fits your tastes and preferences and go from there. Or don’t. I don’t follow any particular dietary restriction. I’ve been on a cut and keep myself to 1700 cals/day. Some days I go over a little, most days days I’m under. It’s all good. I eat whatever the fuck I want, I adjust accordingly. Plate of nachos for lunch? Sure, then I’ll do a couple cans of tuna and a seltzer for dinner.

-Carbs get a bad rep. Body needs carbohydrate. As long as your getting a good mix of carbs/fat/protein in a proper “ratio” and taking it easy on the fried shit, then you’re eating healthy.

-The term “eating clean” is thrown about a lot but it essentially means nothing. I asked my RD friend, she has no idea what it means either. Bodybuilders talk about eating clean, but to that end, food is food. Hit your daily requirements for carbs/proteins/fats and you’re good to go. No, vegan is not “eating clean”. If you have a moral objection or a sensitivity to meat or dairy, then that’s your ticket. But it’s not automatically healthier on it’s own and extra steps have to be taken to ensure that you don’t become deficient in certain vitamins, like B-12.

-Nothing wrong with eating the occasional fast food. Fast food is packed with sodium, so keep an eye on that. There’s also unhealthy trans fats present in fried foods, so don’t go crazy on that. Lots of people say McDonald’s is loaded with chemicals (which is an ignorant statement - everything is a chemical), yet they can’t name a single one. Processed foods get a bad rap too, but that’s because it’s usually loaded with salt and it’s not as nutritious after it goes through the processing than it’s fresh counterparts. It has zip to do with the additives.

-I’m harping on “bad foods” because I think part of the reason why people can’t stick with diets is that they have a bad relationship with food and it’s unwarranted. They demonize cheesecake and chips and fast food and for most people, that’s a pretty shitty way to go through life. So is eating salad for every meal. Moderation. Track calories. LIMIT those high-calorie treats, but don’t ELIMINATE them. Abstinence doesn’t work for sex ed, it doesn’t work for food.

-If you see a professional, see a Registered Dietician (RD). Anyone can say they’re a nutritionist. An RD is a licensed professional, a nutritionist is not.

-Intermittent fasting isn’t a bad idea. I do intermittent fasting out of necessity rather than choice, but it doesn’t do anything magical - it works on restricting calories.

-Eating small, frequent meals throughout the day does increase your metabolism, way better than eating one meal a day. With one large meal, you’re throwing your body out of whack and creating insulin spikes. Eating 6 small meals prevents these spikes and keeps your glucose levels steady throughout the day.

-Running is tough on your joints, so something low impact is just as good for cardiovascular fitness. Swimming, stairmaster, rowing, biking. Anything, just get out there and sweat. You should see how much calories are burned with each activity. People overestimate this. It’ll take a 180 pound person to walk 2 miles to burn off that donut they just ate (!). As the saying goes, abs are made in the kitchen.

TL;DR

-Cut down on daily calories. Eat a good variety of proteins/carbs/fat. 10 – 35% protein, 45 – 65% carbohydrates, 20 – 35% fat. Find stuff you enjoy eating!

-Exercise. Doesn’t matter what, start slow and small and work up. Do shit that’s fun to you. If it’s a chore, it won’t last long.

-Switch from soda to diet soda or seltzer. That’s an easy way to lose weight right off the bat. When you're craving something salty or sweet, drink a glass of water. You’re probably dehydrated.

Last edited:

Stuman

smoothly disappears
Website
www.stumanrides.com
I agree with pretty much everything AD said above and it is really good info, especially the part about it is all about reducing calories.

Everything I've done is just another way of reducing calories.

Intermittent fasting makes you eat fewer calories because you eat two normal meals. If you ate two big meals it wouldn't work. Same with OMAD.

Eating low carb is just another way of reducing calories, carbs have more calories for the same weight/volume than protein. Although fat has a lot of calories so you do need to watch that some as well.

Eating low carb is just another way of reducing calories, carbs have more calories for the same weight/volume than protein.
Yes, good point, which is why it's very easy to blow your daily carb goal in one meal. Unfortunate, because pasta and bread is the best stuff ever.

Plus carbs retain water, so when you limit carbs, you lose that water weight as well.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...so to sum it all up in a nut shell...stop eating too much and get off your ass...

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Just start a cocaine regiment .... but this can get expensive.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Yeah but it gives you some messed upped skin.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Then there's the teeth crumbling and falling out thing too.

Seems there's always a trade-off somewhere.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Do your rowing early before breakfast when your glycogen levels are at their lowest- once the glycogen stored in your muscles is depleted (which will happen faster in the morning), your body will use fatty acids for fuel.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I have a decent road bike just not disc or Di2 equipped... probably ~4yrs old. Its kind of gay... not for the colorful kits or the expensive equipment mostly because they tend to take themselves too serious. If you have someone you can pace & swap leader position with...its ok. Mountain biking is way more fun because of momentum, wheelies, and braking. The riders are "tougher" and more laid back.
I'm definitely more of a mountain bike guy, but current living situation keeps me doing all urban riding right now. I don't dare hit the trails on the weekends. Too many yahoos out. So for now, I just year around Phoenix.

S.C.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...there are many places I used to frequent that I can't go to anymore because of all the other people these days...

...I suppose it is good that so many appreciate nature these days but they are a pita...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...that is one of the reasons I wanted to move to AZ a while back...looks like it would still be an issue...LoL...

OP
OP
Stites

Stites

a basic understanding of ratios of Carbs/fat/protein will go a long way to keeping things moving, and your body satisfied that you aren't in distress and therefore turn your intake to fat stores.
This is exactly what I am looking for the science behind it all so my efforts or maximized and not wasted.

OP
OP
Stites

Stites

Hey Scott, as you probably know I've done a lot to loose weight and improve my fitness over the past few years. Here's what I have done, I hope it can help you.

A few years ago I was around 280 lbs at 6'. I had gained a lot of weight after an injury and just not paying much attention to what I was eating. My first step was joining the local gym and seeing a nutritionist there who put me on a plan. The plan was mostly eating frequently. like 6 times a day and staying low carb. The diet plan was all outlined for me with suggested foods and portions. By doing this I learned how to eat for fuel as opposed to pleasure, this is a big change in mindset. When you think about eating in terms of fueling your body and not in terms of what you really enjoy eating it is a big change. I mean I love to eat ice cream, cookies, doritos, pizza and other crap, but it is not good fuel. If you cut out most of your carb intake your body will learn to burn fat (in your body and the fat you consume in food) instead of carbs. Eating this way was a big change for me as I had always eaten three meals a day with a balance of protien carbs and fat. I started eating more frequently with less carbs and more fat. I would do a cheat meal every two weeks where I would eat whatever I wanted for one meal. The cheat meal actually helps reset your metabolize and helps you continue to loose weight.

During this time I worked out at the gym, did crossfit for a while, started running and continued to road and mountain bike. I hated crossfit, I have to many injuries for that. Running was convenient as could take my dog with me, but I think it contributed to my current situation with my knee (was just diagnosed with pretty bad arthritis). I find bicycling to be the best exercise for weightless and fitness in general.

So with all this I lost about 100 pounds and was down to about 190 at my lightest. I felt great and had to buy all new cloths.

After this I slacked off for a while on my diet and gained a few pounds back, I was about 210 and decided I needed to loose a few pounds again. I joined Orange Theory fitness which is basically a group training class where you do 30minutes of high intensity intervals on a treadmill and 30 minutes of circuit training with weights. I also continued riding my bicycle.

My biggest recent discovery is Intermittent fasting. I watched a few videos about it and figured I would give it a try. I started eating only two meals a day, one meal at 12-1pm and the other at around 5pm. I stayed with the low carb diet as well and do cheat meals every two weeks. The first few days on intermittent fasting were pretty tough, but i got used to it and now I'm not hungry at all, even when I don't eat for long periods of time.

If you really want to loose weight fast, do your exercise in the morning before you eat your first meal. Its called a Fasted Workout, and you burn a ton of body fat. Just bring some food with you if you plan to go for a long bike ride as you can bonk pretty hard riding a couple hours with no fuel.

Anyway, doing this program I went down to 170lbs and stayed there for quite a while.

Recently I've gained a few pounds back, I'm at 180 today, because my knee has been bothering me so much I can't really do any kind of cardio. I started doing One Meal A Day (OMAD) and seem to be loosing weight that way pretty easily. I plan to start riding my bicycle more again and lifting weights at the gym so I'll go back to eating two meals a day when I get back down to 170ish....

Thanks Stu - I watched your evolution from a far and was cheering you on.

That said I totally am in agree about mixing it up between many different exercises, bicycle rowing, walking running and weight training.

Hapo

Dog Boy
Arizona still has shiltloads of open space. It all depends on where you want to live.

S.C.
...yea, but if you go any place especially cool what happens...???...

...I have to look for places no one wants to go, like the tick infested flood plane behind the Jewish cemetery...

...a lot of poison ivy coming in this year...I have been harvesting some nice stone from an old an ongoing landfill there...

OP
OP
Stites

Stites

There is a lot of misinformation on the internet about nutrition. And by misinformation, I mean psuedo-science horseshit quackery. I'm going to sum up a few points to help save you on some googling (or provide a starting point for your google). Sorry, I don’t have any solid reading material, because even good sources like forums have their share of broscience. On the flip side, you don’t need to read a lot about nutrition in order to make good choices.

-Download an app to track your diet. I use MyFitnessPal to calculate your calories. The basic app is free. Super easy - scan the barcode and it pops in. Or search for foods, even restaurant food - Typing in "Taco Bell" will bring up their entire menu. You'll see how quickly the calories add up. People tend to underestimate their calorie intake.

-Losing weight is simple: calories in < calories out. ALL diets out there, all exercises, all weight loss strategies and gimmicks, all center around this concept. There is no one diet that works better than the other - some are downright harmful.

-About Diets - There are so many diets out there because none of them really work. It’s all about the calories. Pick a diet that fits your tastes and preferences and go from there. Or don’t. I don’t follow any particular dietary restriction. I’ve been on a cut and keep myself to 1700 cals/day. Some days I go over a little, most days days I’m under. It’s all good. I eat whatever the fuck I want, I adjust accordingly. Plate of nachos for lunch? Sure, then I’ll do a couple cans of tuna and a seltzer for dinner.

-Carbs get a bad rep. Body needs carbohydrate. As long as your getting a good mix of carbs/fat/protein in a proper “ratio” and taking it easy on the fried shit, then you’re eating healthy.

-The term “eating clean” is thrown about a lot but it essentially means nothing. I asked my RD friend, she has no idea what it means either. Bodybuilders talk about eating clean, but to that end, food is food. Hit your daily requirements for carbs/proteins/fats and you’re good to go. No, vegan is not “eating clean”. If you have a moral objection or a sensitivity to meat or dairy, then that’s your ticket. But it’s not automatically healthier on it’s own and extra steps have to be taken to ensure that you don’t become deficient in certain vitamins, like B-12.

-Nothing wrong with eating the occasional fast food. Fast food is packed with sodium, so keep an eye on that. There’s also unhealthy trans fats present in fried foods, so don’t go crazy on that. Lots of people say McDonald’s is loaded with chemicals (which is an ignorant statement - everything is a chemical), yet they can’t name a single one. Processed foods get a bad rap too, but that’s because it’s usually loaded with salt and it’s not as nutritious after it goes through the processing than it’s fresh counterparts. It has zip to do with the additives.

-I’m harping on “bad foods” because I think part of the reason why people can’t stick with diets is that they have a bad relationship with food and it’s unwarranted. They demonize cheesecake and chips and fast food and for most people, that’s a pretty shitty way to go through life. So is eating salad for every meal. Moderation. Track calories. LIMIT those high-calorie treats, but don’t ELIMINATE them. Abstinence doesn’t work for sex ed, it doesn’t work for food.

-If you see a professional, see a Registered Dietician (RD). Anyone can say they’re a nutritionist. An RD is a licensed professional, a nutritionist is not.

-Intermittent fasting isn’t a bad idea. I do intermittent fasting out of necessity rather than choice, but it doesn’t do anything magical - it works on restricting calories.

-Eating small, frequent meals throughout the day does increase your metabolism, way better than eating one meal a day. With one large meal, you’re throwing your body out of whack and creating insulin spikes. Eating 6 small meals prevents these spikes and keeps your glucose levels steady throughout the day.

-Running is tough on your joints, so something low impact is just as good for cardiovascular fitness. Swimming, stairmaster, rowing, biking. Anything, just get out there and sweat. You should see how much calories are burned with each activity. People overestimate this. It’ll take a 180 pound person to walk 2 miles to burn off that donut they just ate (!). As the saying goes, abs are made in the kitchen.

TL;DR

-Cut down on daily calories. Eat a good variety of proteins/carbs/fat. 10 – 35% protein, 45 – 65% carbohydrates, 20 – 35% fat. Find stuff you enjoy eating!

-Exercise. Doesn’t matter what, start slow and small and work up. Do shit that’s fun to you. If it’s a chore, it won’t last long.

-Switch from soda to diet soda or seltzer. That’s an easy way to lose weight right off the bat. When you're craving something salty or sweet, drink a glass of water. You’re probably dehydrated.
Thanks for taking the time to type all of that out I greatly appreciate it!! And for the record this is not a diet for me, I am making a permanent lifestyle change. To date I started back in Dec and have proven to myself I can still enjoy good foods from time to time and still keep the weight off. So we have that going for me mentally and on another note the more I workout the less I want to eat crappy as I don't want said efforts to go to waste.

I still looking for reading information or videos or podcasts......I want to understand some of the science behind all of this.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...just don't be a pig and remain physical...all the science just explains why n shit...

...most people need help to remain focused and on track...changing your life style or being willing to try is key....

...that is the stumbling block for most people right out of the gate...

WARREN

BAMF+
This is exactly what I am looking for the science behind it all so my efforts or maximized and not wasted.
I have a book on understanding macros and how they interact with your day to day life and fitness goals
let me scan it and I'll email it to you in a couple days.

Hapo

Dog Boy
…@ Sites- just having that attitude is giving you an excellent prognosis...

…@ Warren- I would be interested in a copy if it is not trouble to make more than one...

...I would imagine the scan will create a big ass file somewhere...???....

WARREN

BAMF+
…@ Sites- just having that attitude is giving you an excellent prognosis...

…@ Warren- I would be interested in a copy if it is not trouble to make more than one...

...I would imagine the scan will create a big ass file somewhere...???....
it's no extra work whatsoever. it'll just be a PDF file.
anyone that wants a copy, just let me know here and I'll add you to the email chain

i'll let you know when it's scanned and ready to go and then I'll grab email addresses

OP
OP
Stites

Stites

Thanks Hapo!

And thank you Warren greatly appreciated! I am analytical on many things and want to understand "why" it works not just that it does

Top Bottom