FFU - Fat fuckers united - Pledge to lose weight and gain muscle by 4-12-2019

TurboBlew

BAMF+
Website
www.youfuckmyleftovers.com
I don't know nothin' 'bout no kayakin', but if he's doing 12 miles (or 19.3 kilometers:wink:) in open-water daily, he doesn't need my help.
all the Yakkers around here use Default drill motors to power their pontoons.
Its hilarious because there are rules specifically prohibiting motorized
propulsion in the preserve.

I reluctantly weighed myself this morning for the first time in probably a couple months. I am up about 5 lbs. since the last time I checked.
I could stand to lose 40, or so. That's difficult to do, considering how much time I spend sitting in front of a computer and drinking beer. Maybe I'll make a New Year's resolution. :lol:

BilletMan

Makes Chips and Rapid Conversaion
BAN THIS FUCKING LOSER!! Jesus, this is getting really old....

luckystrike

Mr. Floaty Shit
Website
lemonparty.org
Haha! Fucking LOSER gets to go sit in the corner for a couple of weeks! So much for you telling me, "you can't do anything about it". I'll push for a permanent ban if your bullshit continues....watch me, fucker...weird motherfucker...
The abuse was pervasive enough to have forged unlikely alliances such as you and me on this issue.

Too bad it's only a couple of weeks.

He must be spending a mint on photobucket.

Instead of a timeout, I think a more effective way to keep him at bay would've been to block photobucket at the labusas server level. That would force him to spend money with an alternative image hosting provider + the inconvenience of migrating his photo shit heap should he want to continue his carpet bombing when he comes back.

BilletMan

Don't flatter yourself....

BilletMan

Handshake. That's all I've got...

BilletMan

And 3D Printing of electric cars! :):)

BilletMan

I'm doing some really neat investment casting for my products. It's cool stuff, a process that's 5000 years old. Neat shit, involves patterns for producing wax facsimile of the product to be cast. They have 3D printers specifically for investment casting wax. Great idea, as no intricate wax injection patterns are involved. BUT the machine is fucking expensive, SLOW, and can't do the size I need. Oh well. And I'll need to be able to do production quantities....so here we are, designing and machining intricate, interconnected patterns into which the wax is injected.

So there, I did investigate it recently to see if 3D is finally ready to satisfy my need. It isn't, but it was exciting thinking, "what if"? See, I tried...

TurboBlew

BAMF+
Website
I reluctantly weighed myself this morning for the first time in probably a couple months. I am up about 5 lbs. since the last time I checked.
I could stand to lose 40, or so. That's difficult to do, considering how much time I spend sitting in front of a computer and drinking beer. Maybe I'll make a New Year's resolution. :lol:
let me just console you the way people console Hagrid...

Awwww... that just means theres MORE of you to love! :D :fu:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I don't dare go near the scales for a few days.

Just got back from a marathon travel extravaganza starting last Tuesday and finally ending about a half an hour ago.

Time to lay down but, I just had to stop in and say: Fuck you fucking fucks...
...so there it is.

BilletMan

What a guy :)

You making butt plugs?
Nope, sorry to disappoint you. It's a method of energy conversion that involves hydrocarbon fuel and rotational shaft output. And STILL, electric isn't even close to delivering on the performance......3D fail, electric fail....my fuel burning stuff rocks!

Last edited:

TurboBlew

BAMF+
Website
I don't dare go near the scales for a few days.

Just got back from a marathon travel extravaganza starting last Tuesday and finally ending about a half an hour ago.

Time to lay down but, I just had to stop in and say: Fuck you fucking fucks...
...so there it is.
you took that schmorgesborg on the road?? And didnt do no "road work"??? There is always tomorrow! :D

I means the COTA event is just months aways. Me and Tin already has our tix (we sooo cool) :D meep meep mother trucka

BilletMan

So you're making dildo shaped candles. Big deal...
I'm not here to talk about queer stuff. And it seems that damn near every one of your entries here involves the mention of homosexuality...it ain't me, and not my persona here...

OP
OP
CZLoco

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Skinny fuckers are not allowed on this thread.
:fu:

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
There is always gastric bypass surgery.. my doc keeps pushing that cramp on me.

Last edited:

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
20 days ago unattended the funeral of an old friend and the owner of UKBusas.org. while there I met another old friend who I hadn't seen for many years. He is the same height as me but always looked tubby. Seeing him again he had shed a fuckload of weight and looked fit and well. I asked what the score was and he told me that he simply cut out the massive amount of carbs, particular the complex sugars. While fat his doc was saying he had less than ten years if he didn't do something about it and he was diabetic (the sugar one, not the real one). His doc wanted to prescribe drugs. He said "give me six months to see what I can do". So he started this Keto diet and lost weight. A fuckload. All his vitals went back out of the danger zone and back to bang on. His diabetes went.

Except he says it isn't a diet, it's a way to wean yourself off, and keep off sugars and carbs. His lady is a medical scientist who reviews medical papers and such and he was telling me that the real health enemy is sugar, not fat. And according to him a recent medical report she reviewed showed that Alzheimer's is effectively diabetes of the brain and when it gets out shit will hit the fan after the food and medical industry have spent the last 50 years telling us to avoid fat.

So anyway on the 300 mile drive home I pondered this at length and the next day decided to ook further into it. I started my Keto diet that day and in the last 17 days I have lost 9lb. I eat twice a day, I drink lots of water and I now have a liking for coffee with butter or double cream. It's hard not eating the sweet stuff and I lapsed the other evening when I ate a slice of cheesecake but afterwards I felt quite queezy.

I'm eating twice a day. I have cut out carbs essentially, I'm drinking coffee and water when I want it and I have stopped feeling hungry between meals. I also feel less tired and I feel more focused on my work.

So for me it seems to be working.

I make Christmas dinner so I may come off my diet over the few days of Christmas but to be fair, the dinner I prepare has plenty in it for me to eat without breaking my diet... :up:

Last edited:

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Good stuff Mr Lucky so, you're down to 19 stone now?
Oh you funny. No, 17 stone. I was 17stone 8lbs as my highest weight. I know its not much but its better to drop it than put it on.

Had a cheese omelette today for breakfast and two cups of coffee with cream. Also have drinked lots of water. Feeling full...

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I've got fish going for breakfast.
Sauteed in butter and seasoned in lemon pepper.

Lots of water always here.
Coffee once in the morning but, I'm having another this morning, with an Irish kick.

BigGar

high on placebo
Lucky,

That's pretty much what I've been doing for the last three or four months, and advocating for a couple of decades. Sugar and most carbs are absolutely the enemy of healthy eating. Dark green veggies, somewhat lean meats, cheeses, eggs, quality fats, lots of fiber and absolutely minimal sugars, even natural sugars in fruit are still fucking sugar. Better than what comes out of the sugar bowl, but not by much. Read your labels and do the carb math as well. I get some awesome low net carb stuff like (fucking expensive) low carb tortillas that at a glance appear to be high in carbs. 19 grams is almost a day's worth, but if you subtract the 13 grams of fiber in each one, which is also counted in with the carbs, you're down to 6 net grams of carbs per tortilla. That's doable when you're craving a fucking quesadilla!

kratz74

BAM
So eggs are sugar eh? Tell me more. Or am I misreading and you are saying they are not sugars? sugah.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Just had a great workout- I watched a documentary on Ronnie Coleman last week, and was inspired to imitate this set of dumbbell presses (at half the weight, but still...)

What a fucking animal this guy was before all the insanely heavy lifting destroyed him:

[video=youtube_share;zvsu-Vv-o3Q]http://youtu.be/zvsu-Vv-o3Q[/video]

BigGar

high on placebo
So eggs are sugar eh? Tell me more. Or am I misreading and you are saying they are not sugars? sugah.
?

Maybe is misused a comma or two?

Eggs are protein and fat. Good stuff.

Apples and oranges are sugar. Better than a doughnut, but not by much.

Bread is carbs = bad

Better???

gsteve

BAMF+
Just had a great workout- I watched a documentary on Ronnie Coleman last week, and was inspired to imitate this set of dumbbell presses (at half the weight, but still...)

What a fucking animal this guy was before all the insanely heavy lifting destroyed him:

can he even walk today? Drs told him to smarten up..... didnt listen

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
can he even walk today? Drs told him to smarten up..... didnt listen
Barely- in the documentary he's hobbling (badly) on crutches. It ends just after he has another back surgery, which was supposed to improve his condition after a long rehab period, but he's a mess (still working out everyday, though).

He blames the crazy-heavy squats he used to do, for the most part.

This trailer gives a glimpse of how badly he's doing these days:

[video=youtube_share;vPLKtMx4aSg]http://youtu.be/vPLKtMx4aSg[/video]

Last edited:
I've got fish going for breakfast.
Sauteed in butter and seasoned in lemon pepper.

Lots of water always here.
Coffee once in the morning but, I'm having another this morning, with an Irish kick.
what kinda fish ?

[video=youtube_share;vPLKtMx4aSg]http://youtu.be/vPLKtMx4aSg[/video]

THAT'S why I don't exercise! It's not because I am unmotivated and / or lazy and / or don't give a fuck.

WARREN

BAMF+
Website
www.gofuckyourself.ca

now we're talking.
I think he is an anomaly. there are thousands of powerlifters and bodybuilders that didn't suffer the same fate.
he was hard to watch on that doc. you can see the pain radiating off of him

WARREN

BAMF+
Website
www.gofuckyourself.ca
im stalled at a 15 lb loss.... first 10 fell off..... i want 10-15 more gone but it dont wanna leave
carb cycle.
low carb, high fat on rest days.
high carb, low fat on training days
you've blown off water weight and now your body is adjusting and storing.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
now we're talking.
I think he is an anomaly. there are thousands of powerlifters and bodybuilders that didn't suffer the same fate.
he was hard to watch on that doc. you can see the pain radiating off of him
Maybe, but all his peers who were interviewed said he worked out on another level even past what they did (and Jay Cutler noted how few who compete in bodybuilding these days work out like that as they learned to build the mass without the same stress and possible injury).

Coleman was just a fucking animal, and he worked out through pain and injury (which was what finally leveled him).

Drakhen

BAMF
Ronnie Coleman could not work out at Planet Fitness...lol LUNK ALERT!!!
Hardly anyone serious about gaining mass or strength can work out at Planet Fitness. I've heard of people asked to leave for "offenses" as varied as having "too large a water container," and "wearing too revealing a top" (men and women both, for what would be pretty standard shirts at any real gym). Really, if you look more like the "after" picture than the "before" picture on a gym promotional photo, you're eventually getting kicked out of Planet Fatness.

TurboBlew

BAMF+
Website
Hardly anyone serious about gaining mass or strength can work out at Planet Fitness. I've heard of people asked to leave for "offenses" as varied as having "too large a water container," and "wearing too revealing a top" (men and women both, for what would be pretty standard shirts at any real gym). Really, if you look more like the "after" picture than the "before" picture on a gym promotional photo, you're eventually getting kicked out of Planet Fatness.
Well dont forget the pizza parties they have there as well. Unless the pizza is laced with DBol! :D

Top Bottom