Few things irritate me more than....

BigHock

BAMF
Yes those peeps are the worst! The Hey, I’ll use this center turn lane to merge into traffic are a close second!

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Most people are too fucking stupid to be driving. They should monitor your driving for a few weeks before you can get your drivers license renewed.

Austin_F

BAMF+
some state cop went viral a few months ago for pulling over a left lane driver.....received a lot of praise for it too if i recall.

a few crybabies mixed in 'why arent you solving real crimes' etc etc

hedgehog

BAMF
on the whole, the spanish don´t have a clue how to use a 3 lane road, and you´ll see them all piled up in lanes 2 & 3 with lane 1 mostly clear.

when it´s a 4 lane road it´s the same, with lanes 1 & 2 mostly empty and lanes 3 & 4 full.

DaCat

BAMF
Not sure what the issue is... here the left lane is the slow lane :razz:

Just kidding, it's a world wide phenomenon. Like MC said, driver's tests and dumb enforcement of laws are the problem.

Just waiting for GoBrian to tell us we are all sissies, we should do our driver's test in the Far East, that's a true test of talent and luck.

What is "slow"? The video is saying traveling the speed limit or slower (agreed). Then there are (the majority) of assholes who think the left lane is the "drive 95-100 miles per hour and everyone needs to get out of my way" lane. I drive primarily in the center lane, but will get in the left lane if the center lane slows down. Sometimes, if the left lane is clear (or if all lanes are generally clear) I'll get in the left lane and stay there as long as I am moving at least 10-15 mph faster than the traffic in other lanes. Of course, there's always the asshole (probably most of you) who comes flying up doing 95 mph and expects me to move over for him. Fuck him. It's the impatient assholes who cause the majority of accidents (besides those talking/texting) and weaving in and out of traffic because they think the're so fucking special that THEY need to get where THEY are gong before everyone else.

Get the fuck outta the way for anyone that wants to drive faster than you, regardless of whether they are obeying the law, regardless if you think they should be driving that fast or not.

It's courteous, it's safer for you, and the mfer is outta your life forever that way. I used to fuck with people that drove like assholes, then I end up getting my car damaged and the person ran...ended up being a big hassle.

spkerhed

BAM
What is "slow"? The video is saying traveling the speed limit or slower (agreed). Then there are (the majority) of assholes who think the left lane is the "drive 95-100 miles per hour and everyone needs to get out of my way" lane. I drive primarily in the center lane, but will get in the left lane if the center lane slows down. Sometimes, if the left lane is clear (or if all lanes are generally clear) I'll get in the left lane and stay there as long as I am moving at least 10-15 mph faster than the traffic in other lanes. Of course, there's always the asshole (probably most of you) who comes flying up doing 95 mph and expects me to move over for him. Fuck him. It's the impatient assholes who cause the majority of accidents (besides those talking/texting) and weaving in and out of traffic because they think the're so fucking special that THEY need to get where THEY are gong before everyone else.
if you just stay out of the fast lane it wouldnt matter how fast someone else is driving... just saying

Anal Disco

BAMF
Get the fuck out of the fast lane, loser.

“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?”

― George Carlin

OP
OP
roadczar

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
Exactly the clueless and self-righteous dribble I am talking about.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
So the level of exceeding the speed limit with which you're comfortable sets the standard for everyone? If the guy driving 68mph in a 65mph zone decides that's fast enough and you can just sit behind him or pass on the right if you want to go 75mph, that's cool?

You should move over for faster traffic rather then being a 'rolling road-block' no matter how fast you're going.

Stetson

BAMF
The assholes that grind my gears are the ones that shift way right when stopping in the travel lane to make a left turn, like they're towing a 52' trailer and need the swing room to make it into a driveway or parking lot. When they're so far right I can't get by, and have to sit and wait until oncoming traffic clears, I wish I had a rocket launcher on the roof of my car.

C. Dolan

BAMF+
When I saw the title, slow bastards in the left lane was my 1st thought before even opening the topic.
Oh, and fuck Prius drivers that insist on going 25 mph in a 55 mph posted mountain road.

Master-Cylinder

I was behind some dumb bitch tonight who was driving a Jap car (of course) with a manual trans, every time she shifted the thing I almost ass packed her! It must have taken her 2~3 seconds for each shift!

Dameon

BAMF
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
Lots of violators here, never seen a cop stop one of them. I have seen the occasional "cop pull up behind and flash" move... the perp moves right and the cop speeds by. Usually the perp glides back into the left lane. :roll:

We even have signs in the median "Slower Traffic Keep Right".

It's a law in Indiana even though I saw a county Sheriff doing it one day, left lane 5 under the speed limit and everyone afraid to pass him.

Trollin' trollin' trollin' down the highway........ bastard.

TurboBlew

BAMF+
Website
www.youfuckmyleftovers.com
Left lane is the hammer lane...end of story. Check your 6 and GTFOOTW...
Rates 2nd to an asshole that taps breaks at highway speeds... these people should
learn about momentum for 3 weeks locked in solitary confinement!

And lastly... distracted driving should rise to the level of DUI or a Felony. Fucking tired of it!
Everyday I see no less than 20 people doing this. Some miss the light, some drift into your lane, some just turn in front for no reason.
First offense is loss of cell phone for 6 months. You get a pager and an answering service (that you pay for) 2nd offense is loss of vision in 1 eye or removal of an appendage.

Tons of people can't handle momentum or lack there of. If everyone did it right, the way you are supposed to you would never see a brake light in the main travel lanes.

The weaving people are the worst, always braking, passing, slowing down, stomping it...they waste tons of fuel to not be that far down the road. I try to pick a speed, stick with it. Use cruise control a lot, even in town.

Anal Disco

BAMF
Tons of people can't handle momentum or lack there of. If everyone did it right, the way you are supposed to you would never see a brake light in the main travel lanes.

The weaving people are the worst, always braking, passing, slowing down, stomping it...they waste tons of fuel to not be that far down the road. I try to pick a speed, stick with it. Use cruise control a lot, even in town.
That's how a lot of phantom traffic jams start, someone hits their brakes too hard and it propagates like a wave, causing a slowdown to the point where traffic can come to a complete standstill.

TurboBlew

BAMF+
Website
That's how a lot of phantom traffic jams start, someone hits their brakes too hard and it propagates like a wave, causing a slowdown to the point where traffic can come to a complete standstill.
Exactly... someone funded a really expensive traffic study and for the millions spent... exactly what you posted was their conclusion. Traffic jams are 99% human error.

It really irks me about 17hrs in on a drive...lol. Never a reason to tap brakes on a highway. Most cars will slow relatively quickly just lifting off the gas pedal.

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
It's a law in Indiana even though I saw a county Sheriff doing it one day, left lane 5 under the speed limit and everyone afraid to pass him.

Trollin' trollin' trollin' down the highway........ bastard.

My wife got pulled over by a cop driving 52-53mph in the left lane on 465, when she passed him going 55mph in the middle lane.
He gave her a warning for passing on the right. :roll:

BigHock

BAMF
It’s really simple. Fast lane, slow lane, speeds etc...

It’s the ‘passing lane’! If you ain’t passing, then get and stay right!

BigHock

BAMF
My wife got pulled over by a cop driving 52-53mph in the left lane on 465, when she passed him going 55mph in the middle lane.
He gave her a warning for passing on the right. :roll:
That cop gets it. Legally you can only pass on the left. Maybe he needed a donut, but he was right.

BigGar

high on placebo
rumble has got to be phishin'.
Stay the fuck out of the left lane unless you're passing. Pretty fucking simple. Doesn't matter if the other guy wants to go 100 and you only want to go 95. You get the fuck out of the way. If you're in the middle of passing another car, you get safely in front and then you move the fuck over. If not, you're the problem.

Are you also one of the whiny bastards who thinks the person in front of them on a flight shouldn't recline their fucking seat?

Probably...

BigHock

BAMF
Are you also one of the whiny bastards who thinks the person in front of them on a flight shouldn't recline their fucking seat?

Probably...
I never dilly dally in the left lane, but I do put an old gypsy curse on anyone reclining their chair in front of me. Even when I fly First Class, which is rare to never, but fuck those assholes too! Don’t get me started on baggage claim carousel etiquette. Those fucking Asians just don’t get it.

You wouldn't last long on the Autobahn. Move the fuck over

OP
OP
roadczar

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
Are you also one of the whiny bastards who thinks the person in front of them on a flight shouldn't recline their fucking seat? Probably...
Ooh that's another one. I was flying to Germany. After reaching the altitude I slowly reclined my seat about half way. A very large woman behind me without saying anything literally hits the back of my seat as hard as she can! After this my seat was reclined all the way for the duration of flight.

Master-Cylinder

Ooh that's another one. I was flying to Germany. After reaching the altitude I slowly reclined my seat about half way. A very large woman behind me without saying anything literally hits the back of my seat as hard as she can! After this my seat was reclined all the way for the duration of flight.
:up:

MadRussian

HOLYBAMF
That cop gets it. Legally you can only pass on the left. Maybe he needed a donut, but he was right.
So if the cop decided to drive 40mph in the left lane and speed limit is 55, no one can pass him on the right while doing speed limit?
Fuck that!
I should be able to drive speed limit in any lane.
During rush hour, traffic will come to a stop in left lane, while middle and right lane still moving.
Should all those people in middle and right lane stop?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
So if the cop decided to drive 40mph in the left lane and speed limit is 55, no one can pass him on the right while doing speed limit?
Fuck that!
During rush hour, traffic will come to a stop in left lane, while middle and right lane still moving.
Yeah, the no undertaking laws are stupid and nebulous so they can interpret them how ever is convenient for them.
I went by a deputy who was doing the 5 mph under the limit while in the left lane troll and then,
he pulled me over and starts yelling that I can't pass him or any law enforcement even if I'm not breaking the posted limit.
I asked him what the statute was and he never gave me one but, let me off with a warning.
I went looking later and found the "No Undertaking" part and it read like creamed corn on the shithouse floor.

The left lane mother hens have no clue that they're impeding traffic is illegal, regardless of the posted limit.
The other thing is they don't get is that they are creating a traffic problem where there was none.

If they want to be in charge of how fast others drive then they need to go become a real revenue collector instead of pretending.

BigHock

BAMF
Fuck that!
No. In the real world that situation should have not ended in a ticket, but the dick cop does have the law on his side. He was causing a safety issue and in the wrong. Someone should have gotten behind him in the passing lane and flashed the shit out of their headlamps.

I would love to flash a cop out of the passing lane! Of course in this scenario, my car would be free of any marijuana.

Ed

BAMF+
"Slow Traffic Keep Right"... if you're holding me up, you're the 'slow traffic' so get the fuck over.

Stetson

BAMF
It isn't unlawful to pass on the right in Maine, if there is more than one lane going in the same direction. Signs all say to keep right unless passing, but if you come up behind a left lane bandit, you can pass on the right without getting a ticket.

Friend of mine got a ticket for passing a truck that didn't pull into a truck lane going up a steep hill. My friend passed him on the right, in the slow truck lane. Trooper pulled him over and gave him a ticket, but he beat it in court. Cop was wrong.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I hate it when people slow down because there is a cop around.
I pass cops all the time.

Man, seriously hope Rumble is phishing. :lol:

TurboBlew

BAMF+
Website
Friend of mine got a ticket for passing a truck that didn't pull into a truck lane going up a steep hill. My friend passed him on the right, in the slow truck lane. Trooper pulled him over and gave him a ticket, but he beat it in court. Cop was wrong.
I always contest traffic tickets in court. Im like the Teflon Don of Traffic court...lol.
Latest was a speeding. Dismissed. Ticketed by a UC. Of course the reason he pulled me over was my tag was missing. Mother fucker was texting and tapping brakes.

BigHock

BAMF
I always contest traffic tickets in court. Im like the Teflon Don of Traffic court...lol.
Latest was a speeding. Dismissed. Ticketed by a UC. Of course the reason he pulled me over was my tag was missing. Mother fucker was texting and tapping brakes.
#metoo! I’m three for three in NY state. Request the supporting deposition. Lazy cops never send it, and I walk free. One ticket was for an expired inspection.

I’m thinking of pulling off a crime, so I can defend myself in a trial.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
am i the only one that secretly wishes that person holding up the passing lane randomly loses control and crashes into the woods?
Hah, about ten years ago I was lane splitting one of the local freeways. Traffic moving about 60mph when I passed a car in the fast lane with the driver texting. Evidently I surprised her because the next thing i hear is squealing tires and a crash and in my mirror I see the car make a left turn into the center divider at speed.

Top Bottom