FBI Friend in Portland

Website
www.bikeland.org
He's doing observation and arrest duty. He goes to suspects houses on occasion to perform the arrest. Says how meek and scared they are when they're alone and reality hits them. Some peeing in their pants. I'd love that duty.
You should send him my way (seriously). I've been "embedded" with antifa online for 3 months now. I can give him a list of usernames and accounts. These guys are morons. They post EVERYTHING online and preplan it all. It will be like shooting fish in a barrel for him. Drop me a PM. Happy to see these losers go to jail.

Payback's a bitch.

I dont recall him mentioning being on a power trip? Your reply to him was pretty candy assed IMHO and look who approved...
So people have to explicitly mention "power trip" in order for it to be a power trip. Brilliant logic. :retard:

Yes, that's the definition of a power trip. OP's got an impotent ego issue, who knows what he keeps in his spank bank.

You should send him my way (seriously). I've been "embedded" with antifa online for 3 months now. I can give him a list of usernames and accounts. These guys are morons. They post EVERYTHING online and preplan it all. It will be like shooting fish in a barrel for him. Drop me a PM. Happy to see these losers go to jail.
Lmao Antifa's facebook group has a RAT problem :lol:

Stetson

BAMF
I went to do a knock and talk at a guy's place about a bunch of burglaries that had been happening, because I thought he was involved. We'd had a history, and he'd worn my handcuffs before. He started yelling at me to get off his property, and not to come back unless I had a warrant. So I left.

Next day, we get a teletype, he has a warrant issued from the next county over for burglary. I drove back over, and went back up to the house. He comes out yelling about not coming back without a warrant, and I just waved it at him with a big smile on my face. I'll admit that was a fun day.

nomad

BAMF
You love the power trip too, you do see that don't you?
Look in the mirror, a clean one.
I derive no pleasure from lauding my authority over another person. None.
What makes me feel powerful is being aligned with truth and shining a light on that regardless of the status it (or LACK of it) that affords me.
You may notice my posts are not always popular, and mostly NOT the official govt speak .

Next day, we get a teletype, he has a warrant issued from the next county over for burglary. I drove back over, and went back up to the house. He comes out yelling about not coming back without a warrant, and I just waved it at him with a big smile on my face. I'll admit that was a fun day.
well thats honest, and justified it seems. The guy was probably a jerk and deserved the handcuffs. It is satisfying to "win". I agree, but in my old age I realize that there is usually a bigger picture that is not so satisfying to think about. Thats probably why I would not make a terrible cop.

OP

busa10

BAMF
What makes me feel powerful is being aligned with truth and shining a light on that regardless of the status it (or LACK of it) that affords me.
You may notice my posts are not always popular, and mostly NOT the official govt speak .

well thats honest, and justified it seems. The guy was probably a jerk and deserved the handcuffs. It is satisfying to "win". I agree, but in my old age I realize that there is usually a bigger picture that is not so satisfying to think about. Thats probably why I would not make a terrible cop.

... so arresting a guy who set fire to a building isn't "aligned with truth or shining a light on that"? No, I'm sorry it's a power trip. Riiiight.

Me, as I said would enjoy, even consider it fun to arrest them. Call me strange. Wait, someone already did!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Read that back to yourself again, slowly.

People make choices and when they make choices to do things that affect people negatively, other's will make choices that will effect them.

In other words, if you fuck with people's shit; expect for others to fuck right right back with you...

...lawfully or otherwise.

"Revenge is a dish best served..."

Human nature. /government speak mode

CID

BAMF+
Me, as I said would enjoy, even consider it fun to arrest them. Call me strange. Wait, someone already did!
I dont think it's strange at all given a good moral motive like bringing in a bad guy for justice.
If however, you craved it for the fun of giving a beat down to a bad guy and without any regard to a crime, then imo you'd be motivated by bad moral motive.

I'm fine with it either way. I mean who am I to judge and why would I? :D :up:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I dont think it's strange at all given a good moral motive like bringing in a bad guy for justice.
If however, you craved it for the fun of giving a beat down to a bad guy and without any regard to a crime, then imo you'd be motivated by bad moral motive.

I'm fine with it either way. I mean how am I to judge? :D :up:

It's fine, because it's all relative...

...and it's always fun to beat relatives.

WARREN

BAMF+
it's always nice seeing somebody show their true colors.
regardless of what I think about whoever the fuck it is you're talking about.....you're clearly a rat motherfucker.
fucking embarrassing.

Top Bottom