Fat models

VFR Rider

BAMF
I have an issue with the whole fat acceptance / body positivity movement. I don't like or dislike someone due to their weight or size at all. But this nonsense shit I see of women who are acting like victims because they are obese, and wanting the rest of the world to place them on a pedestal as being special because they have embraced their obesity is dangerous and unhealthy.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
Worth reading...

To everyone that keeps saying “you’re looking healthy lately” or “You are losing weight, keep it up!” Stop.

Don’t. Comment. On. My. Weight. Or. Perceived. Health. Keep. It. To. Yourself. Thanks✌🏻

Yes, I’ve lost weight — I’m healing from an eating disorder & feeding my body regularly for the first time in my entire life. When you equate weight loss with “health” & place value & worth on someone’s size, you are basically saying that we are more valuable now because we are smaller & perpetuating diet culture… & that’s corny as hell. NOT here for it. For folks like me that are trying to reframe our relationships with our bodies & heal, hearing comments about weight is triggering as hell. It sets us back in our progress — and when people working on themselves see you commenting to me that way, it hurts THEM, not just me. I can take it (I shouldn’t have to, but I can) but they didn’t ask for that trauma, ok? If you can’t tell someone they look nice without making it about their size, then baby, please don’t say nuthin at all.

The absurdity of the micro-aggression triggering virtue signaling insanity that is poisoning society at large

Science is under assault through death by a thousand cuts

From critical race theory, gender as a social construct, and now the anti-fat shaming brigade refuting that obesity is inversely proportional to health

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Health is not

This precious angel has 2.1M instagram followers

OP

gsteve

BAMF+
Worth reading...

To everyone that keeps saying “you’re looking healthy lately” or “You are losing weight, keep it up!” Stop.

Don’t. Comment. On. My. Weight. Or. Perceived. Health. Keep. It. To. Yourself. Thanks✌🏻

Yes, I’ve lost weight — I’m healing from an eating disorder & feeding my body regularly for the first time in my entire life. When you equate weight loss with “health” & place value & worth on someone’s size, you are basically saying that we are more valuable now because we are smaller & perpetuating diet culture… & that’s corny as hell. NOT here for it. For folks like me that are trying to reframe our relationships with our bodies & heal, hearing comments about weight is triggering as hell. It sets us back in our progress — and when people working on themselves see you commenting to me that way, it hurts THEM, not just me. I can take it (I shouldn’t have to, but I can) but they didn’t ask for that trauma, ok? If you can’t tell someone they look nice without making it about their size, then baby, please don’t say nuthin at all.

The absurdity of the micro-aggression triggering virtue signaling insanity that is poisoning society at large

Science is under assault through death by a thousand cuts

From critical race theory, gender as a social construct, and now the anti-fat shaming brigade refuting that obesity is inversely proportional to health

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Health is not

This precious angel has 2.1M instagram followers

View attachment 64388
🤮

Terry_Schiavo

Scrap Bracket magazine cover model
haha 1a just had a fat people segment. Buncha crybabies wanting institutional change. If you want to be fat... be fat. Dont indict my svelteness ashaming you. My own endo always calls me "fat"... BFD... I put down A1Cs in the 6s...

These assholes claiming weight loss damages their metabolism....gtfo

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
haha 1a just had a fat people segment. Buncha crybabies wanting institutional change. If you want to be fat... be fat. Dont indict my svelteness ashaming you. My own endo always calls me "fat"... BFD... I put down A1Cs in the 6s...

These assholes claiming weight loss damages their metabolism....gtfo
But are you smoof?

Top Bottom