Fantastic news for Lucky!!

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I'm selling my KTM. I have a buyer and we are finishing the deal tomorrow or Thursday.

Maybe now you will talk to me, without that disdain in your posts. :biggrin:

S.C.

I always liked those !

Spent a lot of hours cyber stalking them too , Just had no practical application in Illinois single track timber ....

OP
OP
scottcolbath

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I always liked those !

Spent a lot of hours cyber stalking them too , Just had no practical application in Illinois single track timber ....
I've loved this bike for 14 years. But urban living has reduced the time I ride it. When Living in Wickenburg, I rode the fuck out of it. Now, it's just a pain to ride an hour to a place where the dirt begins. So, fuck it. The Busa will be #1, and maybe some day, I'll pick up another "DIRT" bike (Fuck you, MC :biggrin:).

S.C.

OP
OP
scottcolbath

scottcolbath

BAMF+
what about the Zedex 12??
I'm making that bitch nice and shiny. Speaking of that, how easy it it to remove the front fairing, to replace the triangular shaped running light? It has three screws which I can't quite get at with the fairing in place.

S.C.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Wind screen is off. Still can't get at two of the three screws. A casual look around the fairing tells me it may be a PITA to get it off.

S.C.
Didja try You Tube University? I've done some that were a real bitch! Can't believe some people want to spend a ton of money on labor just for a little bulb, like they do at the junkyard.

OP
OP
scottcolbath

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Didja try You Tube University? I've done some that were a real bitch! Can't believe some people want to spend a ton of money on labor just for a little bulb, like they do at the junkyard.
I did, and came up with nothing. But I may go back and search deeper.

S.C.

Top Bottom