EVs are making inroads into real sales numbers.

OP
pimpslayer

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
And the ChiComs aren't far behind... 😅

BigGar

high on placebo
We'll see. Tesla's had a huge head start and they continue to innovate.

At this point, they are "the big player" in this game.

Dameon

BAMF+
Have you ever ridden in a Tesla, or better yet, driven one? If not, you really don't know what you're talking about.
I have... ridden and owned both. Overall, I find they are typically on par. A Model 3 or Model Y won't be on par. Depends on the price point and that goes for any manufacturer.

I think Z was referring to the ChiCom stuff anyway.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
Have you ever ridden in a Tesla, or better yet, driven one? If not, you really don't know what you're talking about.
In the grand scheme...who cares?

Those who still think TSLA is a car company...

Those who don't understand this race is NOT about cars and IS instead about collecting DATA for the next leg of civilization...

...will be the ones that the AI machines come for first

Z

BAMF+
:smashtard: No,,,,,,,,,, I'm referin ta,,,,,,,,,,, teslas.. :vomit:

Da Ford,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will be,,, a much higher quality,,,,,,,,,, vehicle. :up:

tesla stock, should be,,,,,,,,,, a divin,,,, soonish,,,, :wink2:

''A trip of 500 km on one charge. A recharge from zero to full in 10 minutes. All with minimal safety concerns. The solid-state battery being introduced by Toyota promises to be a game changer not just for electric vehicles but for an entire industry.

The technology is a potential cure-all for the drawbacks facing electric vehicles that run on conventional lithium-ion batteries, including the relatively short distance traveled on a single charge as well as charging times. Toyota plans to be the first company to sell an electric vehicle equipped with a solid-state battery in the early 2020s. The world's largest automaker will unveil a prototype next year.

The electric vehicles being developed by Toyota will have a range more than twice the distance of a vehicle running on a conventional lithium-ion battery under the same conditions.''

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
:smashtard: No,,,,,,,,,, I'm referin ta,,,,,,,,,,, teslas.. :vomit:

Da Ford,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will be,,, a much higher quality,,,,,,,,,, vehicle. :up:

tesla stock, should be,,,,,,,,,, a divin,,,, soonish,,,, :wink2:

''A trip of 500 km on one charge. A recharge from zero to full in 10 minutes. All with minimal safety concerns. The solid-state battery being introduced by Toyota promises to be a game changer not just for electric vehicles but for an entire industry.

The technology is a potential cure-all for the drawbacks facing electric vehicles that run on conventional lithium-ion batteries, including the relatively short distance traveled on a single charge as well as charging times. Toyota plans to be the first company to sell an electric vehicle equipped with a solid-state battery in the early 2020s. The world's largest automaker will unveil a prototype next year.

The electric vehicles being developed by Toyota will have a range more than twice the distance of a vehicle running on a conventional lithium-ion battery under the same conditions.''

Top Bottom