Erzbergrodeo and another DQ for a badass

rumble phish

BAMF+
500th to 10th place then they DQ him for outside assistance. Rules are rules but come on!

Do yourself a favor and go watch a bit of this venue on the Youtubes

“I was pissing about for an hour” Graham Jarvis explains his Erzbergrodeo nightmare
Sounds like he did get "outside" help and he's accepted the ruling, albeit with the caveat that it should apply to all. I agree with him on that point in principle, but the entire picture needs to be looked at. Were there others that received outside assistance, and did that assistance help them along to a place above him? Too bad, as his comeback in that race is truly epic, but as it was stated "rules are rules". You can't break a rule and then cry that other riders broke it too when you get caught.

OP

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Oh I get it. It just sucks as he was the beast of the race. Can’t wait to watch the whole broadcast

wormser77

BAMF+
Jarvis is a bad mofo!
Did you see where Pastrana and a few of his crew tried erzberg? Gnarly ass race!
They now do a hard enduro here at a local ski mountain and it's blowing up.

OP

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
ifin you guys can climb rocks like that --- salute! them days are gone for me. all I see in that video is PAIN :lol:
You can still enjoy watching it. I couldn’t even qualify for it and I hold my own in the woods

Reactions: CID
OP

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Jarvis is a bad mofo!
Did you see where Pastrana and a few of his crew tried erzberg? Gnarly ass race!
They now do a hard enduro here at a local ski mountain and it's blowing up.
Pastrana said it was the most difficult race he had ever done

Top Bottom