Epstein Dead

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Rogan is a pressure relief valve... i am afraid he got to close to the truth and sold out... Sad...

luckily there still is Alex Jones!
edit...
the vid does offer some good info... but they just skim over it... like it's almost normal...
pedofilia is an offshoot of Satanism IMHO... all about corrupting the innocent young minds and souls...

pedo's are made not born for the most part... i would execute all convicted pedos.

Last edited:
Rogan is a pressure relief valve... i am afraid he got to close to the truth and sold out... Sad...

luckily there still is Alex Jones!
edit...
the vid does offer some good info... but they just skim over it... like it's almost normal...
pedofilia is an offshoot of Satanism IMHO... all about corrupting the innocent young minds and souls...

pedo's are made not born for the most part... i would execute all convicted pedos.
You don't know much about Satanism....

Please enlighten me...
Satanists (LaVeyan anyway, the largest denomination of Satanism - it's about worshipping the self) don't worship the devil and they don't fuck kids like their Catholic counterparts. The vast majority of Christians act like Satanists and if this place was spiritual, everybody would be a Satanist....

What's your evidence for link that pedophilia is caused by Satanism?

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Satanists (LaVeyan anyway, the largest denomination of Satanism - it's about worshipping the self) don't worship the devil and they don't fuck kids like their Catholic counterparts. The vast majority of Christians act like Satanists and if this place was spiritual, everybody would be a Satanist....

What's your evidence for link that pedophilia is caused by Satanism?
ill get back to You when i am done bloodletting these black and white chickens...

now back into the pentagram...

nomad

BAMF
How in the hell is that possible?

If the guards were bribed they would have found that. His cell was feet from their office where they were surfing for furniture. There are cameras everywhere. Its a secure facility. I just dont see it.
Epstein knew it was over. He knew what was coming. He just checked out.

He knew a lot. yeah so what. this is all going to come out anyway. Its just too juicy to stay hidden. Wait till Ms. Maxwell is subpoenaed. Thats the one they should be worried about. She could avoid serious jail time if she cooperates.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I mean, what was he gonna say?

"we saw Hillary choking Epstein to death while she was wearing an 'Epstein Killed Himself' shirt."

Austin_F

BAMF+
Weren't we also told bin laden was buried at sea according to Muslim tradition?

Top Bottom