Epstein Dead

Sooooo, publish it why?

Like I said, where there's smoke...
Note the published date. It's referring to the frequent Clinton conspiracies that pop up over the years, this time during the campaign - no doubt at one point this was hyperlinked to a news article about retard right wingers and their idiotic conspiracy theories.

It's not an actual statement of authenticity.

In fact, the Russians spread a faked memo about the Seth Rich murder and it caught on like wildfire among the foaming Clinton haters.

Imagine that.

Republicans directly spreading Russian propraganda.

CID

BAMF+
Mr. Trump, who rose to conservative prominence by claiming Obama wasn't born in the U.S., retweeted claims about Epstein's death.

When asked on "Fox News Sunday" about the president's retweet, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said, "I think the president just wants everything to be investigated."
Kellyanne Conway said, "I think the president just wants everything to be investigated."

Wait ...what???
I think the president just wants everything to be investigated.
Oh no she didn't.
the president
wants everything
investigated.

:lol::lol::lol:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Seems fair enough.

I mean they have been up his ass with the investigations from before he was elected.
Investigate everyone else too?

CID

BAMF+
I think the privacy curtains of the variance intelligence services of countries are going the way of the Navy SEAL.

Once very secretive and {cough} unquestionable with regards to devotion and loyalty. Regarded as black holes that never allow light or time to escape.

People are seriously fucking up. The bad apples that have joined these one exclusive clubs have gotten there by this notion of diversity and inclusion for all that seems to be the new pledge of allegiance.

No more high brow, so to speak. Now it's the "common" man and as such common mistakes are being broadcast.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Only thing I found was that he was taken off suicide watch middle of last week.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
This is a name of interest

Nick Tartaglione

His last cell mate as of Saturday night.

CID

BAMF+
Nobody gives a fuck about Epstain. He's just a patsy himself. You want some real mud; run your fingers through Madam Maxwell's background, her dad, his history and how HE died. This is British Intelligence and Mossad going back DECADES.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Snopes is ran by extreme liberals, it's no more a fact checking source than the turd I flushed down the shitter this morning

Vegas12

BAMF+
Only thing I found was that he was taken off suicide watch middle of last week.

What the fuck???

I was debating with some peeps in an almost BV conspiracy way regarding how could he kill himself while on suicide watch....only to find out he wasn't.

Now the BV ....ummm....I mean conspiracy is why was he taken off???

CID

BAMF+
lol... the Clinton's have people to do the killing for them...
Formally called the William J. Clinton Foundation formed in 1997 when the naysayers were still sucking on mommy titties.
Now called the CLINTON foundation and the original 'head killer" in charge is Bruce R. Lindsey

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
I've read Shapiro's tweets saying Epstein "hung" himself in a kneeling position by pushing down, putting pressure on his noose and choking himself out. LMFAO

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
How else are you supposed to hang yourself in a cell? It's not like there are rafters overhead to use. Prisoners have hung themselves from doorknobs.

Top Bottom