Epstein Dead

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
Who gets all his shit? I’m kinda liking one of his islands, at a bargain suicide rate

Austin_F

BAMF+
Wow, talk about brazen. At this point would anybody believe the suicide story?

I mean obviously many people are going to breathe a big sigh of relief but who's going to fall for this?

Ed

If you were in his shoes, in the middle of a burning pile of shit- would you do any different?

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if he had a little ...help suiciding :lol: but that will never see the light of day.

Dude knew his goose was cooked and he was not going to buy his way outta this one, shame he killed himself before it went to trial.

There are certainly people out there with the motive and resources to have him killed, but I doubt this was the case here.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
He was on suicide watch. How do you commit suicide when you're on suicide watch? Sounds a bit fishy to me. Like guards were paid to off him by his more powerful "friends".

He was on suicide watch. How do you commit suicide when you're on suicide watch? Sounds a bit fishy to me. Like guards were paid to off him by his more powerful "friends".
This is the interesting part. I wouldn't assume he had someone constantly monitoring him. Could mean simply sending up non-metal utensils and food on foam trays, no shoelaces, no cotton linens.

Plus, I'd guess most prison guards don't give a fuck, between understaffing and being over capacity, I doubt anybody was actually watching him.

Just as the big names were coming out...
Clintons got yet another one! It is of course the crooked liberal way to make problems disappear like magic. With Monica doing what she is now hope she does not "commit suicide" like Monroe did :eek: !

Last edited:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Clintons got yet another one! It is of course the crooked liberal way to make problems disappear like magic. With Monica doing what she is now hope she does not "commit suicide" like Monroe did :eek: !

How many "Clinton" suicides does this make... 50?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
"He's not dead, he's merely resting...

...probably just pining for the fjords."

busa10

BAMF
Will they still go after the people he provided minors for?

Austin_F

BAMF+
is he going to be buried at sea according to muslim tradition?

wait... what?

Rocco

BAM
Clinton's got yet another one! It is of course the crooked liberal way to make problems disappear like magic. :eek: !

The media has already started their liberal whitewash sale. They will try to swing the focus to female victims.

hedgehog

BAMF
Y’know, it’s amusing how many would instantly blame Clinton, when the current occupant of the White House who is on record as having been to epstein’s Island and partied with him has a LOT more to lose, and the actual power to have it done.

But then again, the feebs who believe the ‘Clinton death list’ would never be swayed from their obsessions, no matter how long ago it was debunked.

It amazes me that people believe Clintons have a hit list.

Then again, this is also the same gullible demographic that believed the Clintons had a child sex slave ring operating out of a pizza restaurant basement so some Trump voter stormed it with guns and shot up the place.

Complete fucking lunacy :lol:

Apparently it's been making the rounds since the mid-90s....so nearly 25 years they have successfully avoided investigation.

Impressive.

Austin_F

BAMF+
when the current occupant of the White House who is on record as having been to epstein’s Island
Starting to get into CNN bullshit territory there, kiddo

Huge cache of newly unsealed records detail how Jeffrey Epstein and his madam allegedly lured girls into sexual servitude

Giuffre, as part of her sworn testimony, also states that she met former President Bill Clinton, former Vice President Al Gore and future President Donald Trump, and that Epstein once held a dinner for Clinton on his island, Little St. James, off the coast of St. Thomas.
She said in a 2016 deposition she met Trump through her father, Sky, who worked as a maintenance man at Trump’s Palm Beach home, Mar-a-Lago, and that to her knowledge, neither Trump nor Clinton had any intimate contact with “us” — referring to a group of girls Epstein kept at his beck and call for sex.
Giuffre’s lawyer, David Boies, said there is nothing in the Maxwell case that showed any wrongdoing by Clinton, Gore or Trump.
“We know both Trump and Clinton were associated with Epstein at various times in various ways, but in terms of what we have, there’s no indication that any of the three of them did anything improper.”

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
Ah yes. Because suicide via two rounds to the back of the head is so common
According to Snopes:

But the sarcastic claim that he “shot himself three times in the back of the head” (implying that it wasn’t really a suicide) is a fabrication. Every investigation to date has found that he shot himself once, in the mouth, with his own handgun.

Washington Post:

The autopsy report and the reports of the pathologists retained by the OIC and Mr. Fiske's Office demonstrate that the cause of death was a gunshot wound through the back of Mr. Foster's mouth and out the back of his head. The autopsy photographs depict the wound in the back of the head, and the photographs show the trajectory rod through the wound. The evidence, including the photographic evidence, reveals no other trauma or wounds on Mr. Foster's body.

One shot.

Top Bottom