Epic Ride Today

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
Started out the day a Chickadee and rode to Moon Rocks. We started the day out at about 27 degrees and finished at around 40. Weather was just perfect!

It snowed here two days ago so the dirt had the perfect amount of moisture content for nice traction, not dry and not muddy.

Saw several Hawks, a herd of deer and a giant herd of 200+ antelope along with one coyote.

We tried to stay off of fire roads and only ride single track. We found so many new washes today that had tons of roller coaster type switch backs.

3A54327F-D983-4340-A096-90EC95CA30EE.jpeg5C738EA2-F11A-47BC-A8BE-5833594955B8.jpeg

zxfan

BAM
Did 25 miles today on my KTM 300 2 smoker. Very tight single track. Broke down and put a rekluse clutch in it and a left hand rear brake. That setup is the shit for where I ride.
Weather here in so FLA was not too hot, have to enjoy these days before the oppressive summer hits.

OP
Stites

Stites

Did 25 miles today on my KTM 300 2 smoker. Very tight single track. Broke down and put a rekluse clutch in it and a left hand rear brake. That setup is the shit for where I ride.
Weather here in so FLA was not to hot, have to enjoy these days before the oppressive summer hits.
One of the guys I ride with has the 300 2 stroke injected and he is very good on the bike. I don’t like the riding position as much as YZ but it is a formidable weapon!

tinhead

Has never named a pet
56584This was in Pulaski Square, I guess he was a transsexual.

Honoring the man who made Savannah safe. The deal he made was in return for not burning Savannah to the ground, there could not be one cuntfederate traitor soldier left in the city.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Is Qwik taking a break from serving his transsexual Oath Keeping master?

Dix for Qwix. Follow your beer soaked bartender!
If you have information about self important fools who were hoodwinked into participating in the Capitol Insurrection on January 6th, call 1-800-CALL-FBI or leave a tip online. You may also submit relevant photos and videos to the FBI here.

• WTF
Reactions: Red
OP
Stites

Stites

That bike looks like it'd be a BLAST to ride. I'd love to have riding like that near me!

Jelly AF.....😀
I just spent about a gee on the suspension, fucking loving this bastard more and more. Going to put a Apex head on it soon and do the power balance mod.

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
I just spent about a gee on the suspension, fucking loving this bastard more and more. Going to put a Apex head on it soon and do the power balance mod.
That motherfucker would have me in the ER, or on a damned life flight somewhere, but I know it has to be a hoot! Glad you are enjoying it man. 👍

OP
Stites

Stites

It always amazed me at how quick a hill climb can go wrong. 😳
Had a couple today that were full of whoops so it was a struggle because you were on and off of the gas. The worst ones for me are the ones with 12-18 inch boulders, when you hit one it can divert your path 6-12 feet in the wrong direction

OP
Stites

Stites

Stites with all those rocks where you ride I think I see one of these in your future. View attachment 56661
That’s a nice piece my friend. That said I make it a point to not fall off the bike. I find more throttle mixed in with a few oh shits really keeps the bike upright. Not controlled but upright

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
That’s a nice piece my friend. That said I make it a point to not fall off the bike. I find more throttle mixed in with a few oh shits really keeps the bike upright. Not controlled but upright
If you don’t have a pipe protector. Get one!!! Falls happen. And you are starting to push yourself.

OP
Stites

Stites

If you don’t have a pipe protector. Get one!!! Falls happen. And you are starting to push yourself.
Well I have put a good 60-70 hours on that bike since I bought it and haven’t even scratched or dinged the pipe. Everything that’s there was there when I bought it......didn’t have one on my last YZ either

OP
Stites

Stites

especially in the northeast.... or keep replacing pipes👍

View attachment 56672
You do know you are supposed to treat riding your dirt bike the same as banging your old lady right? You stay up on top and ride as long as possible, twist the throttle and go as fast as possible until something starts leaking or blows up

Last edited:

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Well I have put a good 60-70 hours on that bike since I bought it and haven’t even scratched or dinged the pipe. Everything that’s there was there when I bought it......didn’t have one on my last YZ either
whats going to happen when you race? Saying you havent biffed isnt much of a thing... the best in the biz crash so its best to prepare. I crashed my MTB a couple times last weekend...lol

Top Bottom