Emergency vape ban

wormser77

BAMF
Has been placed on all flavored vape products including marijuana in Washington state.
I'd be pissed if I owned a vape shop, people are just gonna drive 20 miles east to Idaho for juice now.

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
People should wait and let this pan out. Don't want to hurt yourself!

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
The Altria Group is super-happy about that $12.8bil investment they made in Juul last year...

Hell let them Vape. Will kill themselves earlier and not reproduce. Will help the gene pool! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
I quit smoking cigs 30 years ago, then my wife gave me a THC vape pen last year, I think she wants me dead...

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The flavoring ban is OK by me. Nicotine is for addicted assholes, I was one for over 40 years.:frEEk:
Vaping thc extracts tastes OK, vaping raw weed tastes (and smells) awful.
Burning pot smells the best.:tongue:
At the cost of not getting as high as vaping it.

Bandit Man

BAMF
I wonder how heavy the tobacco industry is invested in this ban?

The glycol in the vape juice is the same stuff used in smoke machines at concerts.

Team222

BAMF
Hell let them Vape. Will kill themselves earlier and not reproduce. Will help the gene pool! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Only problem with that is guess who will be paying their medical bills, the same dupes who pay for people who drink to much for too long, the same people who pay for tobacco smokers, the same people who pay for all the glutens who have to eat everything in sight, us the tax payers!

And guess who gets off Scot free while making billions, the producers of the shitty food, the alcohol and tobacco pushers.

Team222

BAMF
As well they should. Just giving the people what they want. I also don't believe in helmet or seat belt laws, or drug laws of any kind for that matter. Plenty of humans. We'll make more.
If you have ever been involved with marking on a corporate level you might have some insight on the predatory mission statements that guide them on the path to the huge profits they make and leave us suckers who live healthy holding the bag.

BigHock

BAMF
Let’s get it straight. Not debating if vaping is safe or not, but the deaths from vaping are from illegal THC canisters. The FDA or whoever do have standards concerning vape juice. THC or nicotine included.

So, the USA leading the way in overreacting once more. I do feel sorry for the local vape guys who sell the ‘approved’ products.

They just want to ban flavored to keep the little guy out. Create outrage and pick winners and losers. Big tobacco makes most of their e-cigarette money off unflavored.......what a coincidence.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Smoking good clean marijuana bud for 50 years hasn't seemed to hurt my health.

Fuck all the new vapes edibles, etc.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I'm recovering from a cold, a deep cough that hocks up primordial life forms, about once an hour, is the remaining symptom.
I took two 5mg each THC lozenges a bit over two hours ago, only inhaled plain old air.
Feeling better now. :gobrian:
None of grandma's honey, lemon juice, and warm gin concoction needed. :Buelldozer:

Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Yes... But I want federal legalization
Smoking good clean marijuana bud for 50 years hasn't seemed to hurt my health.

Fuck all the new vapes edibles, etc.
The old head mentality...
I still,prefer bud too...
However in my case the police state i live in known as Tennessee , I preach the value of no smell, either smoked or stored.

Last edited:
Top Bottom