East coast bike shipping.

BarryW

BAM
Had a good experience with these guys last year. They're based out of Miami and shipped my '66 Triumph from Boston, MA to San Antonio, TX without incident:

OP
TR3B

TR3B

Old but forgotten
Had a good experience with these guys last year. They're based out of Miami and shipped my '66 Triumph from Boston, MA to San Antonio, TX without incident:
Just booked them. If this goes south I'm going to blame you. :D

OP
TR3B

TR3B

Old but forgotten
Fingers crossed! 🤞
It all went swimmingly. They answer their phones, they return calls, the price was right, they picked it up super fast and it got here in under a week with zero damage. They were driving a shiny new Mercedes Sprinter van too. Four stars!

...aaaand now I have a shiny 2014 HP4 Competition in my garage without leaving the comfort of my couch. Thanks for the tip!

BarryW

BAM
It all went swimmingly. They answer their phones, they return calls, the price was right, they picked it up super fast and it got here in under a week with zero damage. They were driving a shiny new Mercedes Sprinter van too. Four stars!

...aaaand now I have a shiny 2014 HP4 Competition in my garage without leaving the comfort of my couch. Thanks for the tip!
Awesome news, glad it worked out for ya. 👍

OP
TR3B

TR3B

Old but forgotten
Not to hijack my own thread but this HP4 is fucking cool. Everything is safety wired in an oddly perfect way, I adjusted the shit outta my rear sets and levers tonight so now the thing fits me like a tailored suit and the more I look at it the prettier it gets. I'm starting to understand why people like these things so much...

Top Bottom