Duc Whiskey Glass

BigGar

high on placebo
That was an option? I'd also be happy to be called a pain in the ass to have one of my favorite glasses done.

S.C.
It wasn't really an option Scott, but I pissed and moaned and whined about it until I got what I wanted, which was for Scott's laser engraving guy to hate me. I don't care for tapered glasses so I wanted something more square bore. I also wanted larger volume. I bought a couple of styles and had them shipped to Scott. Some didn't make it through the laser process and broke as they weren't as laser ready as the other ones. Laser guy was frustrated and worried that I'd be pissed about breakage but I was warned about that going in and told him not to sweat it if every single glass broke in the process. He ended up doing a great job and I'm super stoked but I don't think he'd do it again!

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
also I will say... even though Stites Stites refuses to acknowledge my position as his #1 social media influencer friend & the provider of vital community service hours... I dont hold it against him.
This coming from a guy that traded in a vehicle and buys an $90,000 truck so that I can tow around all that negative equity of debt I owe him. Negative equity...lmao

scottcolbath

BAMF+
It wasn't really an option Scott, but I pissed and moaned and whined about it until I got what I wanted, which was for Scott's laser engraving guy to hate me. I don't care for tapered glasses so I wanted something more square bore. I also wanted larger volume. I bought a couple of styles and had them shipped to Scott. Some didn't make it through the laser process and broke as they weren't as laser ready as the other ones. Laser guy was frustrated and worried that I'd be pissed about breakage but I was warned about that going in and told him not to sweat it if every single glass broke in the process. He ended up doing a great job and I'm super stoked but I don't think he'd do it again!
That was most excellent of laser dude. I'm also a fan of a square bore type of glass, but my LAB glass is getting used as well.

S.C.

Top Bottom