Drink of the day?

BigGar

high on placebo
Yesterday it was Bombay Sapphire, Rose's lime juice, and soda. Knocked my fucking dick in the dirt. Hadn't had any gin in the bar awhile and found myself at the new BevMo yesterday afternoon. It just all came together and there I was with a summer favorite that I hadn't had yet all summer.

Today I'm drinking the leftover coffee from this morning, over ice, with a generous portion of Amaretto. I haven't decided if I'm going to soldier through this thing or pour it down the sink... It's cold. It's got lots of caffeine, and I can't decide if it tastes awesome or terrible. Nothing to do but keep at it for now I suppose.

Gar

OP
BigGar

BigGar

high on placebo
This Amaretto thing is bad. Tastes like almonds and gasoline. It's gotta go. I need ideas...

Gar

Mtn Busa

BAMF
Add some sugar free coffee mate to your mess; I use French Vanilla, and I ALWAYS add vodka instead of Amaretto. Both probably wouldn't be bad.

We've been on Moscow Mules all summer. Several variations; latest was dark rum instead of vodka making it a "Dark & Stormy". That's how it feels the nest morning too after about 8 of 'em while on the boat.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
mountain dew and captain morgan makes a mixed drink that tastes just like cream soda...

whipped vanilla vodka and sunkist makes one that tastes just like an orange creamsicle...

both are absolutely brutal drinks that sneak up on you.

Dino

wrist twister...
Sunday night, I drank that bottle of tequila that someone left at my house.(With a little help) Rum and coke between shots, then, after a couple whiffs of some green stuff, my dick was in the dirt. Staggering drunk. I don't like being there. No hangover the next day though.

burly

hot den mother
Sunday night, I drank that bottle of tequila that someone left at my house.(With a little help) Rum and coke between shots, then, after a couple whiffs of some green stuff, my dick was in the dirt. Staggering drunk. I don't like being there. No hangover the next day though.
I'm hungover just reading this post! Eeeghads! That was a very nice bottle of tequila.

Top Bottom