Don't Fuck Around In Brazil

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
i dont know that i could do that. guns are much cleaner and cheaper than autobody repair.and dents in shit. i assume if presented i would defend someone too by using a car.
I think it's a deployment/timing issue, you're in the car, they're on the street, you mow them down. It's fine, maybe as mentioned you get a better bumper....

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Yeah, their equipment sucks, especially in the sticks. I knew a cop on Samui that helped me out a couple times (helmet stops, small crap like that) and I'd buy him a few drinks once in a while (I asked him what he carried, and he pulled his Glock from his holster, dropped the mag, cleared it, and tossed it to me- I'm guessing cops in the US don't do that much :lol:). Anyway, he asked me for a set of S&W handcuffs (whatever the usual police issue is) as all he had were shitty Chinese cuffs, and I'm sure he thought I wouldn't come through- I bought him a pair when I was in NY, and, man, he was my buddy after that- I think I could have gotten away with just about anything on the island in those days.:up:

Stetson

BAMF+
Yeah, their equipment sucks, especially in the sticks. I knew a cop on Samui that helped me out a couple times (helmet stops, small crap like that) and I'd buy him a few drinks once in a while (I asked him what he carried, and he pulled his Glock from his holster, dropped the mag, cleared it, and tossed it to me- I'm guessing cops in the US don't do that much :lol:). Anyway, he asked me for a set of S&W handcuffs (whatever the usual police issue is) as all he had were shitty Chinese cuffs, and I'm sure he thought I wouldn't come through- I bought him a pair when I was in NY, and, man, he was my buddy after that- I think I could have gotten away with just about anything on the island in those days.:up:
Smith and Wesson handcuffs are, or at least were, made in Houlton Maine. I carried them my entire career.

Top Bottom