Don’t hate us

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
Went riding today again for the 4th straight day and hit some bitchin single track with some fucking epic views.

I tried to ease Maui into this shit, but that was not working so I kept throwing shit at him and he kept making it up everything. Fucker didn’t crash once.

I might have some video later as well

365F4FEE-04A9-4914-8814-8759F07E6B4B.jpeg4B1D23F4-B61C-4C31-AAD4-BC8CF963F69E.jpegDE6A3CD1-6EC9-4EE3-890E-CED932BD629D.jpeg328CC704-13D6-4AD7-8E78-D50F4670E1A1.jpegD678E785-C0E1-485C-B62F-44EE2E156411.jpeg

Last edited:

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
That

The picture of Jeff flipping the bird on single track is 5 minutes from the house
Unfuckingbelievable! I can't comprehend how cool that must be!

For a couple of years I had a 450 acre off-road park that was 25 minutes from my house. It was mostly woods riding, but there were some areas where it opened up. I rarely missed a weekend, and you already know that riding in the dirt on a regular basis seems to make you sharper on your street bike. I miss it a lot, minus the get-offs.....😦

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Cool riding area for sure. I haven't rode a dirt bike to any extent for maybe 40 years. Stites gave me a pretty easy start off, some pointers, then took me on a trail called: "Satans Death Torture Ass Kicking I"ll kill You Mother Fucker HA HA hA".

Stites said it was a beginners trail.

Ninjaman12R

Cool riding area for sure. I haven't rode a dirt bike to any extent for maybe 40 years. Stites gave me a pretty easy start off, some pointers, then took me on a trail called: "Satans Death Torture Ass Kicking I"ll kill You Mother Fucker HA HA hA".

Stites said it was a beginners trail.
Always a good time when one of your buds has you taking sketcy multiple chances with your own life............and you survive to tell the stories. 😀

OP
Stites

Stites

Excuse the excessive fat ass hard breathing I just had to turn my bike around after going off trail on a steeper incline.

Was turning around to tell Jeff it was really loose and we should turn back. Get the bike turned around and he must of said fuck it because all I saw was his headlight coming so I grabbed a quick video.

I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly Jeff took to the dirt biking having not been on one in so long. This only means more epic adventures sooner as I can start to throw non-kiddy trails at him in the future.

Ninjaman12R

When you come you and Terry_Schiavo Terry_Schiavo come you can be peanut butter and jelly......sounds like you boys have a history.
Hows about you shuttin' yet pie hole or we'll be bread and you'll be peanut butter and jelly getting high-fived by the whole wheat brothers...🤣

You think you were huffing in that video? Nah......you got some learnin' to do boa...🤣

Ninjaman12R

He isnt Harry. That old marine may surprise. And he wasn’t Navy so he doesn’t play that “man in the middle” game:biggrin:
Hey that winded fuck started this shit, so he gets what he gets, and that's a sack full of fuck-offs and my other post for starters. If he wants to wake up in some trucker's sleeper with a bloody asshole and dick on his breath that remains to be seen. 😀

OP
Stites

Stites

Hey that winded fuck started this shit, so he gets what he gets, and that's a sack full of fuck-offs and my other post for starters. If he wants to wake up in some trucker's sleeper with a bloody asshole and dick on his breath that remains to be seen. 😀
Bloody Assholes sounds like the name of your new band and Dick On His Breath is your debut single.

Peanut Butter and Jelly at Terry's can be your second release.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
You need to meet my youngest sister, she's a Marine and even when she was still just 98lbs, I wouldn't want to fight her as it would have to be to the death.
She better be hawt! Im a lover not a fighter. I bet luckystrike luckystrike will give her the abusive relationship she craves.
Im afraid once she gets a taste Im going to have to fight to keep her out my pants! :fu:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
She better be hawt! Im a lover not a fighter. I bet luckystrike luckystrike will give her the abusive relationship she craves.
Im afraid once she gets a taste Im going to have to fight to keep her out my pants! :fu:
I had posted a picture of her once holding my youngest at one time and the reactions were pretty universal that she's nice to look at.

Like I said, I'd rather fight a Tasmanian Devil or Wolverine, while wearing bacon underwear, than have to fight her.
Fortunately, I can avoid the fight and just lounge in my bacon underwear in peace.

She'd likely just break your heart, with a look.

Top Bottom