Dogecoin

Jeff1216

BAMF
I will take double your money in less than a week for a thousand Pat. Still letting it ride but keeping a close eye on it. Musk put out 3 different tweets last night about the coin so today should be huge!

BTW. That is the growth in the last 6 hours (since midnight)

• Barf
Reactions: Red

nickslick

BAMF
I WISH i had a couple of grand to invest.

i know its going to be good, LONG haul.

• Red
OP

Jeff1216

BAMF
Had a WTF moment.

Bought 500k coins. Let’s call it a science experiment

OP

Jeff1216

BAMF
It appears that Elon Musk has made dogecoin his pet project. He is showing a pretty good amount of support on Twitter.

Gene Simmons from KISS made a couple 6 figure buys over the last few days.

“Rumors” that an announcement will come soon that dogecoin will be accepted by Tesla.

Pretty interesting

Last edited:
  • Red

nomad

BAMF
Palmer walked away from dogecoin in 2015. He has said repeatedly that he intended dogecoin purely as a joke, didn’t make any money from its creation, and sees real danger in its rise: “I think it says a lot about the state of the cryptocurrency space in general that a currency with a dog on it which hasn’t released a software update in over 2 years has a $1B+ market cap,” he said in 2018.

Palmer walked away from dogecoin in 2015. He has said repeatedly that he intended dogecoin purely as a joke, didn’t make any money from its creation, and sees real danger in its rise: “I think it says a lot about the state of the cryptocurrency space in general that a currency with a dog on it which hasn’t released a software update in over 2 years has a $1B+ market cap,” he said in 2018.

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
Tried to buy yesterday a day ago at .48 and couldn’t as Schwab doesn’t deal with Crypto.

So I am signed up on another platform and waiting for my account to verify.

nomad

BAMF
Jeff, keep pumping it... just make sure you remember to DUMP IT <WINK>

Musk, the world’s richest person, said his comments about Dogecoin recently were meant as jokes.

Last edited:
OP

Jeff1216

BAMF
Well Musk just bought Dogecoin this morning soooo.... Keeping my eye on him, he is smarter than I am.

OP

Jeff1216

BAMF
Full disclosure, I expected it to hit $.15 by next weekend at which point I will take a very healthy profit and roll it over into ETH and bitcoin

nomad

BAMF

• Keith Gill, aka RoaringKitty, was hit with a securities-fraud lawsuit over his role in the GameStop short squeeze.

PUMP AND DUMP KING !!!

Gill was named in a proposed class-action lawsuit filed in Massachusetts on Tuesday alleging that he misrepresented himself as an amateur investor when in reality he was a licensed securities professional, Bloomberg reported.

• WTF
OP

Jeff1216

BAMF
Cashed out my 25k initial plus a 10k kicker and left 10k to ride (house money) so I dont care.
Not a bad February.
Bought 11 ETH with some of the proceeds

Last edited:
Top Bottom