God has a plan . . .

The Spiritual will
survive and thrive . . .

:drinks:

CID

BAMF+

r1racer

All Q All the Time
I don't know why you're trying to change the subject, but rioting is hardly Nazi specific, but I like that you're defending em because "they don't burn down neighborhoods" (white supremacists generally shoot up places to start a race war, as several have in the last few years). They hate Antifa, you hate Antifa, the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

Obviously not all Trump voters are Nazis, but if you're a Nazi, you voted for Trump. This isn't difficult to comprehend.
It's actually the opposite..... and we're seeing it more and more everyday..... try again Anal đź‘Ť

• WTF
Reactions: Red

CID

BAMF+
And you believe him :lol:
BY JEFFERY MARTIN ON 11/3/20 AT 6:36 PM EST

"I voted straight Dem," Spencer wrote. "In referenda, I also voted FOR the expansion of gun rights in the state and AGAINST the expansion of marijuana legalization. To hell with libertarian ideology. I'm a libertarian when I want to be."
Only thing I believe is that he sounds just like you.....but he's nazi and you're just a kitten milker, so at least there's that as far as opposing sides.

Only thing I believe is that he sounds just like you.....but he's nazi and you're just a kitten milker, so at least there's that as far as opposing sides.
When the avowed Neo-Nazi who supports ethnic cleansing to bring about a white-only nation state is scratching his head over backwards Republican policy :lol:

• Red
Reactions: Red

CID

BAMF+

Ironic that you would post a statement that sounds EXACTLY like something you'd say considering he's a nazi that voted for Biden. Your need to tell us that if you're Nazi you'd "obviously" vote for Trump has been shown unwise and wrong and instead of saying "oh" -- you're the double down guy.

Men admit when they're wrong.

Ironic that you would post a statement that sounds EXACTLY like something you'd say considering he's a nazi that voted for Biden. Your need to tell us that if you're Nazi you'd "obviously" vote for Trump has been shown unwise and wrong and instead of saying "oh" -- you're the double down guy.

Men admit when they're wrong.
I was wrong for doubting Spencer's sincerity in voting for Biden, you got me there. His twitter shows a consistent dislike of the GOP for failing to achieve his goals and vision.

If you think that somehow makes me wrong that neo-Nazis/white supremacists support Trump, you sir are delusional and free to kick rocks.

CID

BAMF+
OOOOohhhhh... now I see. What you MEANT to say was....

but if you're a Nazi that carries a FLAG at a Trump rally, you voted for Trump. This isn't difficult to comprehend.

ya see..?? I got there before ya..... The part where you always back stroke us with that fine wordsmithing of yours.

OOOOohhhhh... now I see. What you MEANT to say was....

ya see..?? I got there before ya..... The part where you always back stroke us with that fine wordsmithing of yours.
No, I meant what I said.

You managed to find one neo-Nazi that voted liberal....with the first female black Vice President no less. That must have been a tough pill to swallow for him.

Kudos, that's gotta be worth something. :lol:

Reactions: CID
Top Bottom