Does anybody else not give a crap about unvaccinated people ??

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
They've made their choice. The information is out there, the vaccines are readily available.

At this point it's their life, their body, their choice.

Why should I have to wear a mask? And yes I'm vaccinated, but my kids and seven grandkids have chosen not to. I still see them as much as I can.

Trust me, LA County is just the fist step. And if Newsom doesn't get recalled, he'll lock down the whole state.

RESIST !!

califblue

BAMF
f you got the vaccine already, you dun goofed.
According to the government, the Covid19 vaccine...
• does not provide immunity
• does not eliminate the virus
• does not stop you from passing it on to others
• does not eliminate the need for travel bans
• does not eliminate the need for business closures
• does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
• does not eliminate the need for social distancing
• does not eliminate the need for masks
And if you experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine there will be no compensation from the vaccine manufacturer or the government as they have 100% zero liability.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Cmo
f you got the vaccine already, you dun goofed.
According to the government, the Covid19 vaccine...
• does not provide immunity
• does not eliminate the virus
• does not stop you from passing it on to others
• does not eliminate the need for travel bans
• does not eliminate the need for business closures
• does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
• does not eliminate the need for social distancing
• does not eliminate the need for masks
And if you experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine there will be no compensation from the vaccine manufacturer or the government as they have 100% zero liability.

Cmon man! Don t be a killer. People wanna be free to wear their masks and get loaded with 3 vaccines too!

XR650RGUY

BAMF
It’s for the children that can’t get jabbed yet.

Don’t be so selfish

(Insert sarcastic icon here)

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
I dunno about you guys down south of here but here id say half got the shot..

most who do get the vaccine will not get symptoms.. so they won't get tested thinking they don't have it.. so that keeps the numbers down and keeps everything open and far from lockdown.. thats the only positive side to it

Last winter and spring we ended up with closed restaurants and no public gathering and not having people in your house that don't have the same adress and even a god damn curfew..at 8 PM.. the streets were deserted..till 6 am.. and if you worked or needed to go to work between those curfew hours you needee a special written permission...if you were caught in a house where you dont live, you'd get a 1500$ ticket and the home owner(s) did too..

Same goes for circulating within curfew hours without permission..1500$

.thats how bad it got.. i dont blame covid i blame the authorities for this circus...

It was hard on social life of people living alone ( though they got a break at some point that they could invite ONE person to their home adress) ..we had to improvise..my buddy has a shop with big garage doors.. we would get together and hide the cars in the shop and have some booze and music with friends.. that saved us from losing our minds.

So yeah i'm all for people getting vaxxed here. Just so we can keep the normal life...

Its already starting to show something is coming in a month or 2...

Top Bottom