Doc Simon here AMA

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
hint... you can only trust the little voice in your head/gut now-a-daze...

down is up, black is white, most of what we have been told is the truth, is a lie...

sad to wake people up... and i am far from any expert... but i sure can tell when someting resonates true to me and when someone is pissing on me and telling me it's raining.

RobBase

BAMF
I got lab results a month ago, due to a plugged up main pipe to the heart. My cardiologist told me to lose weight and change my diet, get on a Staten drug or die. He told me you can try it organically or go on drugs. Fuck the drug shit so I drastically changed my lifestyle and diet. Lost 13 pounds so far. So, I now look at labels on everything trying to eliminate saturated fat and trans fat. Went back in a month later and my bad numbers had dropped 30-40 points so far. I quit dairy and now do almond milk, ate a small filet once but that’s been it so far, no egg yokes etc...

normally I wouldn’t share this stuff but in the interest of encouraging a brother or sister here on labusas, I did.

questions? Ask away....BTW, my cardiologist is also my brother in law, a top Electrophysiology Cardiologist in the country.
Exhibit #1. From one of the OG bros.
Sail, glad to hear you're doing better. Hippocrates, Socrates,.......I can't remember which, said........"let food be thy medicine."

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
The good doctor will tell you that you can t hide from the typical influenza that most of us get yearly, or every other year.
What makes you think you can hude from this flu?
We will all get it. Maybe not this week, maybe not next month maybe not till next winter. But we will get it, just like we get all the other flu viruses.

Why destroy an economy?
My wife has been a nurse in a big hospital for 10 years working in the blood lab drawing blood doing iv's and giving vaccines.
Since the cv19 scare, they have sent home terminally ill cancer patients that were being treated, in order to have so many empty beds alocated for cv19 cases as per EU requests.

Out of the many cases of corona they have had, all but 1 died in their hospital and that is because the person was 90 and on dialysis. The rest are either in quarantine or home and doing ok.

The mortality rate is almost non existent based on the 140 or so that went thru there.
Personally, to keep a person in the house for weeks or months, there better be people collapsing and dying on the streets on a daily, but they aren't.

Seems lately every cancer, diabetic, hepatitis patient is not dying of cancer diabetes or hepatitis anymore. They re dying of cv19.
This is misinformation. If the person suffering had NO OTHER SICKNESS then i would agree that they died of cv19 and only cv19. But most ALL who die of cv19 have one or more serious illnesses already.
Out of the 7 that have died in Romania at least that seems to be the case.

If that is true, then crushing the global economy is a BIT overkill and doesn't justify the panic. We shall see, but i would appreciate HONEST REPORTING not this bullshit we get now like "another person dies from cv19, he was aged 87 and was hooked up to a pace maker but died from cv19"

That aint honest reporting and to me it sounds like they re trying to make the situation sound way way worse than it is.

Vegas12

BAMF+
You had us all gunning each other down in the streets in a civil war 20 years ago...

You try to maintain some kind of high ground with a vague reference ‘ in time ‘ ...

These are smart people Vin ...

This is a big deal ...

You ran your mouth about 911 for 19 years now and every other conspiracy you could find on the internet...

You pop off in the wrong company ( let’s say someone who lost a loved one ) on the east coast about the fake virus you just might get your ass beat my man...

At the risk of piling on, I'm also constantly waiting at the edge of my seat for the constant AJ bombshell that's going to be dropped tomorrow.....(realizing tomorrow never comes)

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
You had us all gunning each other down in the streets in a civil war 20 years ago...

You try to maintain some kind of high ground with a vague reference ‘ in time ‘ ...

This is a big deal ...

You ran your mouth about 911 for 19 years now and every other conspiracy you could find on the internet...

You pop off in the wrong company ( let’s say someone who lost a loved one ) on the east coast about the fake virus you just might get your ass beat my man...
Hey Vinnie, have you seen that 2 hour video filmed from the helicopter showing a group of 200 people walking in circles around cars around the fire station next to sandy hook school during and right after the shooting?
The one showing 20-30 cop cars and 20 ambulances all parked and blocked off with nowhere to go, sitting empty while people, the same people, some of which were interviewed who walked in circles (and are videotaped doing so) for 45 min to an hour, trying to look "busy"
Some of them are approached at certain times by "coordinators" who instruct them to walk in different directions so as to seem more random.

It's a pretty funny video considering we were told 24 people were dead inside, yet dozens upon dozens of people had time to wonder about aimlessly for hours...ON VIDEO.
You see that shit and you know the wool has been pulled over our eyes.

Except for gov paid helicopter gunnies who shoot at women and children for a weekly paycheck. Them idiots will believe anything their gov tells em.

9/11...i think we all know what happened there.
Some arabs with flight manuals flew aluminum jumbo jets into skyscrapers and burned half of NY city down.
And others flew into the most secured gov building in the world but sadly there was no recording of it, just a hole and and some plane parts scattered around.

Pearl Harbour? Yea. 500 japanese planes flew over all our radars in the pacific and noone noticed.

Lusitania?...
How far back do we need to go to realize our whole life has been a big fat lie.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
The good doctor will tell you that you can t hide from the typical influenza that most of us get yearly, or every other year.
What makes you think you can hude from this flu?
I dodged the flu for 30 fucking years. I attribute some of that to the annual flu shots I've been getting for the past 20 years or so. And some people may be lucky enough to avoid it long enough to get a vaccine.

Also, I think Simon is going to regret ever starting this thread. :biggrin:

Later, I'll ask him about my recent colonoscopy results that noted I have an enlarged prostate. At 58 this year, and still pissing like a champ (but not a 16 year old), I ponder that diagnosis.

S.C.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
If your average american eats takeout Dunkin donuts for breakfast, McDonalds takeout for lunch, goes home, drinks a 6 pack of miller light and eats a bowl of mac and cheese on a daily basis...and he gets infected with the cv19 virus, how would he compare to the average romanian who eats legumes from their back yard, bread from their own oven, milk from their own goat and eggs from their own chickens?

Would cv19 affect them the same, would they have the same immune systems?
Would their sucking on a vape pen all day affect them differently?

I think we need to stop the sensationalism. People who abuse their bodies will have a rougher time i am sure of that. Others will not even show symptoms. But hey, lets all stay home, that ll fix everything.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Pearl Harbour? Yea. 500 japanese planes flew over all our radars in the pacific and noone noticed.
The Japanese planes were picked up on radar equipment based in Hawaii nearly an hour before they attacked- the reading was first thought to be a malfunction, and later was attributed to being a squadron of friendly planes (B-17s that were expected to arrive that day)- this is actually well-documented. It's hard to take what you say seriously when you get this kind of thing wrong.

BigGar

high on placebo

This is a big deal ...
Someday, something will happen, and if Vin lives long enough, he'll be on the train called I told you so. Something always happens. Eventually Yellowstone is going to take out most of humanity, like it has before. Maybe something else will take us out before then, but I really don't think it's gonna be Bill Gates :) The chicken little conspiracy act does get tiring for sure.

that "how not to die" book was a lifesaver!
I think I have that book somewhere around here. I was looking at it online tonight, and I believe I've read it. Or at least the chapters about the things I think are most likely to kill me. I'll look for it this weekend.
If I have it, it's because it was recommended here (and I need to review it, apparently!).

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Holy hot flashes! This shit is horrible. I can’t take it, but it probably works.
Toughen up Buttercup!
I take it every morning and yes, it can help but, doesn't always.

Only hot flash every once in a while or sometimes three days in a row.

One thing, only use the regular or full strength as the time release is murder on your liver.
It can handle a blast of histamine release but, the timed is hard on it causing it to overwork.

I take Ezetimide instead of statins but, it only raises the good cholesterol though.
The statins give me agonizing muscle cramps so, I say fuckum.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Someday, something will happen, and if Vin lives long enough, he'll be on the train called I told you so. Something always happens. Eventually Yellowstone is going to take out most of humanity, like it has before. Maybe something else will take us out before then, but I really don't think it's gonna be Bill Gates :) The chicken little conspiracy act does get tiring for sure.
Exactly...

Throw in the African Romanian frequent flyer and between the two eventually something will stick...

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I was taking Ezetimide along with Atorvastatin (80 mg of Atorvastatin alone wasn't cutting it).
I quit that shit too, same time I quit the statin.
Only been taking it for 6 months or so and have yet to see my new improved test results.

I'm hoping it's doing some good.

I'm more worried about inflammation than anything else.

I probably need to start drinking more whiskey so at least I'll make a pretty blue flame when they burn the corpse.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
I think I have that book somewhere around here. I was looking at it online tonight, and I believe I've read it. Or at least the chapters about the things I think are most likely to kill me. I'll look for it this weekend.
If I have it, it's because it was recommended here (and I need to review it, apparently!).
it essentially said the same shit as your doctor. statins suck...very low % of success in most folks...and horrid side effects in others.

same % chance of success if not more by changing diet, and zero side effects.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
it essentially said the same shit as your doctor. statins suck...very low % of success in most folks...and horrid side effects in others.

same % chance of success if not more by changing diet, and zero side effects.
Exercise, don't forget the exercise!

<Note to self, get ass in gear and in the routine of exercising every morning>

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
The Japanese planes were picked up on radar equipment based in Hawaii nearly an hour before they attacked- the reading was first thought to be a malfunction, and later was attributed to being a squadron of friendly planes (B-17s that were expected to arrive that day)- this is actually well-documented. It's hard to take what you say seriously when you get this kind of thing wrong.
Yeah, easy to make a mistake with that crude, early radar. And Pearl Harbor probably had the only radar set west of Los Angeles. Radar wasn't "...all over the Pacific...".

What Britain was working with in 1941:

Last edited:

nomad

BAMF
If you fucks have medical questions post em I’ll try to answer twice a day.
If soap bubbles are so effective at bursting the wrapper of this virus, why not just spray everything w soapy water in a fine mist... constantly.. and walk about in rubber boots
and.. why dont the hospital admins just buy 000s of beds and office cubicle seperators from department stores and set em up in the parking lot instead of gurneys?

OP

simon520

Fixes humans and shoots everything else
Fuck. Why did I think it would be different this time?

putting the statin questions on hold for now.

the issue isn’t the mortality rate. It’s how fucking sick the survivors get🙏. The WHO reported some areas of China the survivors had a 20% rate of hypoxia. That means 1/5 of the infected ones needed supplemental oxygen. And a significant proportion of those needed to be placed on a ventilator. For WEEKS. Maybe 1/10,000 flu victims get sick enough to be on a ventilator. Their experience was a few percent. That’s almost 3 orders of magnitude worse.

this is the real deal. A big fucking problem. The flu is orders of magnitude less harmful. We have roughly 2 hospital beds per thousand of population. And much less ICU beds. Maybe 2-3% of those hospital beds are icu beds. When At least 1% of the population needs a hospital bed- from where? they’re already 90% utilized by regular illnesses. People haven’t stopped having heart attacks and strokes. And because of how insurance companies work and Medicare you can’t run a hospital profitably if you’ve got empty beds so hospitals have actually contracted. A few years ago the federal government told us that we were overcapacity by 25%. Obama care or the authors of Obamacare said that we had 25% more hospital beds than we needed and sure enough there’s been a big contraction in the hospital beds there still overcapacity but we lost about 20%.

that’s why hundreds of thousands could die. People you know. We can’t absorb a surge like this. The flu and other seasonal viruses result in more ER visits and more urgent care visits and more care in general but it’s still pretty rare to get so sick that you have to be placed on a ventilator. Not so with c-19.

what they’re not telling you what is the social isolation works- it does “flatten the curve” but there’s really no quick end to the benefit- in other words you have to socially isolate for many months like 6 to 12 months to get the full benefit. Not Just 14 days.

Mark my words there will be somebody on this board who dies because of it and it’s going to suck.

this is the scariest thing I’ve ever faced as a father and a medical professional. I think the world’s economies are going to be indelibly changed. I think Trump is crazy enough to go to war over this. I think that this is going to result in nationalized healthcare for the United States and it’s going to dictate who becomes president and it might be Bernie because of this.

I learned from the 1992 LA riots that the first thing the cunts in power do is shut down the gun stores in the ammunition stores. I vowed I would never be in that situation again and I’m not. My cunt wife stole tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition from me I’m still OK but all my really high-quality defensive handgun ammunition went with her. I have maybe 600 rounds of 9mm hollow points left (she couldn’t take what I had in my possession) but she took ALL my 10mm. As well as my IMI razorcore and all the .50BMG. I have a few hundred rounds of hollow points but I had TENS OF THOUSANDS. I still have a few thousand rounds of 5.56 and .308 but I had tens of thousands. She took all my M14 mags, the HK 91,93 and the AK-74 mags. The guns are no good without the magazines. I only have maybe 500 rounds of belted .50 for the ma deuce left. On January 10, She took 200 pounds of line caught Alaskan salmon and halibut. And the freezer. Seemed like a annoying thing at the time And I was debating if it was worth 550 bucks an hour to have my lawyer even mark it down and go after it but it sure takes on a different view when that was my survival food for times Just like this. She took my fucking generators too. and the motorhome which was another one of my emergency contingencies. I’m still finding shit she took- like today went looking for my Kryptonite New York chains- all gone. $150 apiece. Guess restraining orders don’t apply to women.

this is going to really suck. I’ll let you know if/when We figure out a drug regimen that works. I will tell you that we are trialing new antivirals and combinations of existing medications- I mean if someone is fucking dying might as well throw the kitchen sink at them but there’s nothing that’s really outstanding right now.

just be aware this is real. It’s not propaganda it’s not something manufactured in the lab it’s real and it’s going to kill people you know and you’re a fool if you don’t follow the restrictions and don’t isolate yourself. I think this has the potential to certainly crash the economy worse than 911 or 2008 ever did. what even more so there’s going to be societal changes from this so get ready protect your family protect yourselves and if you have specific questions let me know.

Last edited:
OP

simon520

If soap bubbles are so effective at bursting the wrapper of this virus, why not just spray everything w soapy water in a fine mist... constantly.. and walk about in rubber boots
and.. why dont the hospital admins just buy 000s of beds and office cubicle seperators from department stores and set em up in the parking lot instead of gurneys?
Because the vast majority of The virus particles exist inside people’s bodies. I guess we could set up some intravenous infusions of Dawn soap and see how well that works. maybe you’d volunteer?

Modes of transmission is still being hotly debated. Just today we got an email stating that our people in charge are now recommending that we actually do wear masks. Before they were (probably because we didn’t have enough masks) saying you don’t need a mask in a non- COVID setting. We know that putting a mask on the sick person helps the most but there seems to be a small benefit from healthcare workers wearing masks- that seems to be cutting down transmission to us so we actually get to use a mask. We get ONE non-N95 issued to us at the start of the shift. We get to wear that throughout the day. Of course if we go into a room where we have a confirmed or suspected Covid patient we get a new N95 mask and other protective equipment and what they’re having us do is deposit the masks in a special bag where they are hoping to be able to disinfect and reuse them. There is research going on right now if we can safely disinfect the masks so they’re available for reuse because the supplies are so stretched. Of course if we go into a room where we have a confirmed or suspected Covid patient we get a new and 95 mask and other protective equipment and what they’re having us do is deposit the masks in a special bag where they were hoping to be able to disinfect and we use them. There is research going on right now if we can safely disinfect the masks so they’re available for reviews because the supplies are so stretched thin. Again we’re not reusing them at this point it’s just storing them in the hopes that they will figure out a way to allow us to reuse them after finding a sterilization technique that doesn’t destroy the masks‘ integrity.

OP

simon520

There ARE discussions of where to put emergency hospitals. We had a hospital close here in 2015- San Clemente hospital (Saddleback Memorial Hospital, San Clemente Campus) in fact I was basically in charge of the Hospitalist side of it when it shut down and was involved in the subsequent lawsuits when our company sued the city due to the zoning changes and all the other bullshit that went on when a corporate entity closes down an unsafe small hospital that the community still wants to keep open. When the corporation can no longer keep community standards of care at a tiny 23 bed hospital when there are 4 major hospitals within 10 minutes who provide much better stroke, MI and trauma care. It’s impossible to keep good staff at a 23 bed hospital. And you need good critical staff to get certification as a stroke center or a geriatric ER or any one of the myriad other certifications you need to keep up as a player in south Orange County. Which you can’t do as a 23 bed hospital but the community likes the ER. You know, Johnny got stitches there when he was 12. And grandma went to the ER there when she had a stroke. Never mind her stroke extended because she wasted time going to San Clemente Hospital instead of a recognized stroke center (one 10 mins away and the other 15 mins away) where they can actually do something for her like pull the fucking clot out of her brain but We nEeD oUr eMeRgEnCy RooM!

So there’s taco reopening the hospital. I understand a hospital in Los Angeles that recently closed just reopened. You can put tents up and as long as you have power and ventilators and nurses but you can pretty much take care of people in California as long as it doesn’t get too windy or rainy and I don’t think putting the people in the facilities is going to be the problem it’s going to be finding the ventilators and the medical staff to run him

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
so if a hospital bed isnt available, would an oxygen concentrator type deal work? or the elderly/sick who need supplemental oxygen simply need it in pure form straight from a bottle etc?

Austin_F

BAMF+
Simon, what is the word about sars2 becoming a yearly visitor? Will it be just as deadly as it comes back every year until every one is dead, or will it be less effective at killing us?

gsxrian

BAMF
It’s not an engineered virus. There are telltales for that kind of thing.
....Wrong, this sucker is man made i guarantee you that!

Don't take my word for it but some of the top "Infectious Disease Specialists" might know something you don't!

CID

BAMF+
Talk about Chicken little --- The OTHER side of that is the constant media hysteria we've seen culminating with this virus.

Should we be concerned? Sure.

Now that we have a one world consciousness through MSNBC and FACEBOOK shouldn't we dedicate all of our resources to save lives and prevent death. Not no, but FUCK no.

Should the entire world close down every time we see another new case of something that COULD destroy humanity? NO.
Liberty or Death -- that's your choice. Don't like it -- move to ch-INNA; they've got everything coddled people are looking for in mass and for the "greater good".

It's the same old song, we've heard for the last 50+ years -- we need a one world government solution to provide disaster protection for ALL to keep EVERYBODY healthy and screw anybody that says otherwise.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
....Wrong, this sucker is man made i guarantee you that!

Don't take my word for it but some of the top "Infectious Disease Specialists" might know something you don't!
As far as the current data is concerned, the following actual experts and specialists disagree with you in this article-

A more accessible explanation of the above article:

Robert F. Garry
  • Tulane University, School of Medicine, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, New Orleans, LA,
Edward C. Holmes
  • Marie Bashir Institute for Infectious Diseases and Biosecurity, School of Life and Environmental Sciences and School of Medical Sciences, The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
W. Ian Lipkin
  • Center for Infection and Immunity, Mailman School of Public Health of Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
Andrew Rambaut
  • Institute of Evolutionary Biology, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
Kristian G. Andersen
  • Department of Immunology and Microbiology, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA, USA

CID

BAMF+
Mark my words there will be somebody on this board who dies because of it and it’s going to suck.

this is the scariest thing I’ve ever faced as a father and a medical professional. I think the world’s economies are going to be indelibly changed. I think Trump is crazy enough to go to war over this. I think that this is going to result in nationalized healthcare for the United States and it’s going to dictate who becomes president and it might be Bernie because of this.
Marked. ....Hope yer wrong.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
It's always a good time to check on how you will face your own mortality.

Makes the transition much easier with a lot less drama once you get to a good place with it.

If you're not okay with facing it, look at the why that is part, in yourself.
You can either become accepting of the inevitable or you can make up some excuse or fantasy about why you're so upset.

Fuck. Why did I think it would be different this time?

putting the statin questions on hold for now.
Thanks Simon!
Sorry I derailed this thread before it even got out of the starting blocks. :red:

I was hoping this was going to be more of a "you fucks need to wash your hands even though this shit probably won't kill you" kind of thread.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
after hanging out here for 20 years... soon many of us will be dieing... of old age related issues most likely...

fear is the killer... 6 to 12 months... riiiiiight... this is a man made ecconomy killer...

see You all in the afterlife...

Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
As far as the current data is concerned, the following actual experts and specialists disagree with you in this article-

A more accessible explanation of the above article:

Robert F. Garry
  • Tulane University, School of Medicine, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, New Orleans, LA,
Edward C. Holmes
  • Marie Bashir Institute for Infectious Diseases and Biosecurity, School of Life and Environmental Sciences and School of Medical Sciences, The University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
W. Ian Lipkin
  • Center for Infection and Immunity, Mailman School of Public Health of Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
Andrew Rambaut
  • Institute of Evolutionary Biology, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
Kristian G. Andersen
  • Department of Immunology and Microbiology, The Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, CA, USA

no the only media allowed to speak to the public is controlled...

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
What is also well documented is that they knew the japs were coming to attack way in advance. Look it up.

nomad

BAMF
such as?

Because the vast majority of The virus particles exist inside people’s bodies. I guess we could set up some intravenous infusions of Dawn soap and see how well that works.
IV of dawn.. Thats a great idea. ya mean the virus goes inside peoples bodies? wow thats super wierd. I thought it just clung to the skin with claws like a cat on a tree

Top Bottom