Doc Simon here AMA

simon520

Fixes humans and shoots everything else
Yeah so been off grid for a while. Almost 2 years on this divorce and it’s been a real son of a bitch. I’m now a single father with sole custody and still dealing with the crazy bitch.
SARS-2 finally hit the hospital. Can’t tell you how fun that is going there to see patients and dreading bring it home to my kids but what do you do? I guess I’m lucky to have a job. We have outpatient doctors who have seen their business fall off 80% who are going to go bankrupt because they don’t have a months worth of operating expenses in reserve. Trust me I know what it’s like to not have money in your bank account.

enough about me. If you fucks have medical questions post em I’ll try to answer twice a day.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Yeah, the collective figured out how to beat Covid-19:

Quinine
Hydroxychloroquine
Hydrogen peroxide

There's a few more miracle drugs discovered by our resident experts

Thanks for checking in, Simon, and congrats on the divorce and custody. :up: They say divorces are so expensive because they're worth it.

I've been tethered to a shitter every morning for the past 10 years... seriously awful stuff. Never knew why. And my sleep problems are well documented here. About 2 weeks ago I quit taking my daily 80 mg dose of Atorvastatin because of lingering abdominal pain... I just stopped taking it hoping the pain would go away.

The pain went away and to my surprise, suddenly I am sleeping better AND I am back to human with regard to bowel function. :confused2:
Now what the fuck am I supposed to do (besides diet and exercise) about my cholesterol? Based on family history on my dad's side, my middle name should be "arteriosclerosis".
I can't go back to nearly shitting my pants every morning.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
Thanks for checking in, Simon, and congrats on the divorce and custody. :up: They say divorces are so expensive because they're worth it.

I've been tethered to a shitter every morning for the past 10 years... seriously awful stuff. Never knew why. And my sleep problems are well documented here. About 2 weeks ago I quit taking my daily 80 mg dose of Atorvastatin because of lingering abdominal pain... I just stopped taking it hoping the pain would go away.

The pain went away and to my surprise, suddenly I am sleeping better AND I am back to human with regard to bowel function. :confused2:
Now what the fuck am I supposed to do (besides diet and exercise) about my cholesterol? Based on family history on my dad's side, my middle name should be "arteriosclerosis".
Chron's?

Wretch

amazingly graceful

Fuck Statin drugs.

That is all...

Oh wait!
All you slack jawed faggots afraid of getting sick, HA!
Ha! I say.

Why, just yesterday morning/afternoon I went not to a doctor's office but, to the ER instead.
My 94/5 year old aunt needed brain pictures to see if she had stroked or if something else was wrong.

Just a mild UTI and early stages of dementia setting in.

I may come back and share the whole tale of daring do, the way a strutted into that place and got screened to see if I'd be let go any further.

Germs, blood, piss & shit everywhere in that place...
...I couldn't see it but, I know it's there just the same.

Stayed there for an extra hour just for giggles.

Afterward, I went grocery shopping and laughed at all the panicked customers.

Bunch of nervous people looking around like chickens on a truck headed to Tyson.

I'm going to sleep now though.

Only 6 hours of sleep in the last 30+ hours of endless texting and phone calls.

ysr_racer

12 gauge matzo ball shooter
I was prepped for this shit last year because of all the shit I went through medical wise wiyhthe MRSA, diabetes and heart shit. Now a week before all hthis goes down I have open heart surgery and a multiple bypass.
For a guy in his 90s, you doing ok?

:)

RobBase

BAMF

Try going vegan for 60 days.
As Trump said, "What the hell do you have to lose?"

WARREN

BAMF+
Speak the fuck up Vinny.... tell the doc all he needs to know. Passive agressive pussy putting up emoticons like youre participating, but you know in your fucked up head you're so far out of your depths.

You too wp and rp.....this deal ain't shit, explain how wrong the Trained medical professional is to be worried to drag this shit home to his family.

BigGar

high on placebo
Yeah, the collective figured out how to beat Covid-19:

Quinine
Hydroxychloroquine
Hydrogen peroxide

There's a few more miracle drugs discovered by our resident experts
I point burly's blow dryer up my nose for a couple of minutes once or twice a day.
I'm still kickin' so it must be a legit cure, right?

Doctor Simon, this is a 2 part question:

1) Is the coronavirus reaction overblown?

2) how are you holding up mentally, with divorce and pandemic going on?

RobBase

BAMF
Gar, just to be clear, I'm not preaching to anyone on what to eat.
I am not vegan. My wife is, but there are a lot of things I no longer eat.
Red meat, pork, and others. I do eat chicken every once in a while and love
seafood in the summer.

I've read some of what VC's diet is according to his posts, like a gallon of milk
a day, etc. So many things that have measurable detrimental effects on a
humans health. So many things that are explained in the book/documentary
that Bowtie posted........."How Not to Die."

To me it's quite simple. I am also a libertarian and don't want anyone or any
government telling me what to do or how to live. However, if the way you're
doing things isn't working, doesn't it make sense to try something else?

JC

BAMF
Covid19 vs the normal flu - same transmission, same symptoms, same complications and same mortality rates and same at risk groups....

Only difference is new name and new panic.

Sent from my REVVL 2 using Tapatalk

Speak the fuck up Vinny.... tell the doc all he needs to know. Passive agressive pussy putting up emoticons like youre participating, but you know in your fucked up head you're so far out of your depths.

You too wp and rp.....this deal ain't shit, explain how wrong the Trained medical professional is to be worried to drag this shit home to his family.
Well said 😎

Covid19 vs the normal flu - same transmission, same symptoms, same complications and same mortality rates and same at risk groups....

Yo man, I like you, I think you're the real deal, but my respectful opinion is that you're operating off incorrect information.

Stay safe :up:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com

i stand by what i said... we will see who is closer to the truth in time...

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com

it is a bit different... it was made by us... given to China under Obama... not sure why it was let loose...

but just like 9-11... it's never just one reason...

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
I got lab results a month ago, due to a plugged up main pipe to the heart. My cardiologist told me to lose weight and change my diet, get on a Staten drug or die. He told me you can try it organically or go on drugs. Fuck the drug shit so I drastically changed my lifestyle and diet. Lost 13 pounds so far. So, I now look at labels on everything trying to eliminate saturated fat and trans fat. Went back in a month later and my bad numbers had dropped 30-40 points so far. I quit dairy and now do almond milk, ate a small filet once but that’s been it so far, no egg yokes etc...

normally I wouldn’t share this stuff but in the interest of encouraging a brother or sister here on labusas, I did.

questions? Ask away....BTW, my cardiologist is also my brother in law, a top Electrophysiology Cardiologist in the country.

Last edited:
i stand by what i said... we will see who is closer to the truth in time...
You had us all gunning each other down in the streets in a civil war 20 years ago...

You try to maintain some kind of high ground with a vague reference ‘ in time ‘ ...

These are smart people Vin ...

This is a big deal ...

You ran your mouth about 911 for 19 years now and every other conspiracy you could find on the internet...

You pop off in the wrong company ( let’s say someone who lost a loved one ) on the east coast about the fake virus you just might get your ass beat my man...

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
You had us all gunning each other down in the streets in a civil war 20 years ago...

You try to maintain some kind of high ground with a vague reference ‘ in time ‘ ...

These are smart people Vin ...

This is a big deal ...

You ran your mouth about 911 for 19 years now and every other conspiracy you could find on the internet...

You pop off in the wrong company ( let’s say someone who lost a loved one ) on the east coast about the fake virus you just might get your ass beat my man...
really... thanks...

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
I got lab results a month ago, due to a plugged up main pipe to the heart. My cardiologist told me to lose weight and change my diet, get on a Staten drug or die. He told me you can try it organically or go on drugs. Fuck the drug shit so I drastically changed my lifestyle and diet. Lost 13 pounds so far. So, I now look at labels on everything trying to eliminate saturated fat and trans fat. Went back in a month later and my bad numbers had dropped 30-40 points so far. I quit dairy and now do almond milk, ate a small filet once but that’s been it so far, no egg yokes etc...

normally I wouldn’t share this stuff but in the interest of encouraging a brother or sister here on labusas, I did.

questions? Ask away....BTW, my cardiologist is also my brother in law, a top Electrophysiology Cardiologist in the country.
that "how not to die" book was a lifesaver!

Top Bottom