dive dive dive

Dameon

BAMF+
I made a few bucks off TSLA yesterday. Bought at $300 in the morning, sold at $325 in the afternoon. Didn't buy much, 100 shares, but $2500 isn't shabby for a "day's work". I figured the Elon tax offer would spark some interest.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Another day plumbing the depths. Trumpys swamp critters haven't learned economics yet, fucking up the rest of the world fucks up America too.

December- the biggest drop since The Bush Depression. (2008)
The worst week since The Great Depression (Hoover, 1932)

Republicunts, destroying wealth wherever they roam. :bomb:

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
Don't worry... it will get worse.
I just opened up 3 college 529 plans last Friday, a strong indicator that there likely won't be anything left but a smoking hole when this is over.

C. Dolan

BAMF+
Another day plumbing the depths. Trumpys swamp critters haven't learned economics yet, fucking up the rest of the world fucks up America too.

December- the biggest drop since The Bush Depression. (2008)
The worst week since The Great Depression (Hoover, 1932)

Republicunts, destroying wealth wherever they roam. :bomb:
Yeah, gee, the market is "only" 4000 above the November 2016 election level. :mrlucky:

Anonymous Elvis 5

Anonymous Lurker Poop
Whos post is this?
This ain't a post its a thread...
Who's thread is this?
Jimp
Who's jimp.?
Jimps dead

Dameon

BAMF+
Those days are gone. I did buy another batch near today's low... $549. I put another buy in for $500. That may actually hit tomorrow. I sold a big chunk at $900 last month. I left some on the table there, but I had a sell set and kinda forgot about it. Just stocking back up for the next surge.

Top Bottom