dive dive dive

jimp

BAMF+
The skull fucking is surreal, I refuse to cover.

down with the pump monkeys, they got what they deserve.

BigBusa

BAMF+
you and fjr1300 need to get together. You can tell him how bad the stock market is and he can tell you about peak oil and its economic repercussions.

OP

jimp

BAMF+
The much needed correction continues! :wink: :up:

What does this mean?

Shorts, but I covered most @ the close because I had stuff with fifteen points up. If BB came out with a emergency cut in the AM, I would have gave half back.:cool:

OP

jimp

BAMF+
Can't wait to see Cramer's rant on senior bank leadership :lol:
That fucking pump monkey got a lot people burned, they should lock him up.

BTW we are do for a oversold bounce, that will be a good entry point again.

OP

jimp

BAMF+
C'mon, the guy is hilarious...started watching his podcast 'lightning round' daily now :lol:

Ba Ba Ba Boooyaaaaa

"Talk about 'come to Jesus' - anyone watching him on CNBS right now??

He's saying the ratings agencies are crap because they can't tell the truth because it is too bad.

Monolines going to go BOOM!

How can the SEC allow all this.....what good was SO if they are going to ignore this?

Who is going to 'call this out on the carpet?'

No it's too dangerous."

I can hardly believe I"m hearing this...and he's close to all out screaming.....

Viewers are going to say Cramer is scaring the hell out of me.

the real laugh will come when poppa bush announces his stimulus package....... will call for making his tax cuts permanent.....btw...10% is a market correction....20% is a recession...... and the market is down 17% for the year so far....

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
I'm feelin' all the Bernanke bashing all over the web.

Watchin' Ben today, I get the feeling something is holding him down but he can't reveal what it is. Something's up...

OP

jimp

BAMF+
I'm feelin' all the Bernanke bashing all over the web.

Watchin' Ben today, I get the feeling something is holding him down but he can't reveal what it is. Something's up...

watch for the surprise cut in the AM

shotlady

With a Damn Nice Rack
I am debt free.
I think bradley charged my card for like 50 bucks or so to buy potato launcher pvc pipe gun shit.
so i'm about that in debt. feels good.
the bikes and truck- that ain't heavy.

and will continue to do so till i get the bikes paid for.
the surgery will set me back 5-10 grand in deductable.
but that shit will take care of it's self. ~
getting the truck vandalized ended up being a blessing
when the check came in. having a fucked up truck kinda messes
my pride a bit, the little fucks that did this are getting eveicted as well.

but i'm gonna bite the bullet on this one and count my blessings.
i didn't know how i was gonna begin to pay for this with out raping my 401- yet again
and be off work for so long.

I'm not tripping i have always been blessed with more than enough.
or it just seems so as i am so grateful for my holdings & enjoy being a good steward.

all the bad forecasts- they don't apply to me.
i worry for nothing material.

I seak physical and mental restoration.

sandman

BAMF
Kramer is outraged and calling for Barneake's resignation, due to his incompetance and lack of accountability! Sell sell sell! :lol:

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
The trend is your friend :lol:

Did you stay in the Bond funds, after you dumped the stocks?
Yeah, I just pulled over to the side of the road so I could watch this trainwreck from a distance. I was tempted to try to play the bounce after yesterday's plunge, but I decided not to outsmart myself.

I guess there will be a small rally before the end of the month, but I'm still playing it safe. I probably won't touch it for a few months.

OP

jimp

BAMF+
Yeah, I just pulled over to the side of the road so I could watch this trainwreck from a distance. I was tempted to try to play the bounce after yesterday's plunge, but I decided not to outsmart myself.

I guess there will be a small rally before the end of the month, but I'm still playing it safe. I probably won't touch it for a few months.

The technical and fundamental damage to the market is severe. Once we put in a bottom it will probably stay flat for some time, many people were burned again.
Also, at some point we'll have a snap back or oversold rally which will suck in more dumb money.

Vicious_Cycle

The fed will cut the rate deeper and sooner than most expect, which will spark a mini-rally. That rally will peter out pretty quickly and the slide will resume at least through Q1. That's my guess.

OP

jimp

BAMF+
1. Gold has topped
2 Sometime next week we will bottom around 11675 to 11800. From that point we'll start a rally of 700 to 800 points, then we reverse and go even lower.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
Okay, pork belly prices have been dropping all morning, which means that everybody is waiting for it to hit rock bottom, so they can buy low. Which means that the people who own the pork belly contracts are saying, "Hey, we're losing all our damn money, and Christmas is around the corner, and I ain't gonna have no money to buy my son the G.I. Joe with the kung-fu grip! And my wife ain't gonna f... my wife ain't gonna make love to me if I got no money!" So they're panicking right now, they're screaming "SELL! SELL!" to get out before the price keeps dropping. They're panicking out there right now, I can feel it.

Vicious_Cycle

My only question is how soon the Fed will announce the big cuts?
Meet over the weekend and announce Monday morning, with jubilation ensuing on Wall St.?

Maybe I should jump back in before the closing bell.

OP

jimp

BAMF+
My only question is how soon the Fed will announce the big cuts?
Meet over the weekend and announce Monday morning, with jubilation ensuing on Wall St.?

Maybe I should jump back in before the closing bell.

I thought they would cut this AM, myself I am not jumping anyplace. And if you do any jumping I would take part positions.

Also understand one thing about when I say 11675 to 11800, that can change by the end of the day or Monday morning.

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
JIMP,

Does SSO trade like any other stock? Meaning, are there any fees associated with buying/selling beyond basic brokerage fees?

And how liquid is it?

OP

jimp

BAMF+
JIMP,

Does SSO trade like any other stock? Meaning, are there any fees associated with buying/selling beyond basic brokerage fees?

And how liquid is it?

It traded 9.5M today, so it sounds pretty liquid to me.

trades like a stock

It say 200%, but I think its really like 190 something, so some hidden fee's yes, plus your broker fee.

http://www.proshares.com/funds/sso.html

Ultra S&P500 ProShares seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, that correspond to twice (200%) the daily performance of the S&P 500® Index.

Vicious_Cycle

I ran out of time. Found 4 large funds that are generally good performers (1yr, 3yr, 5yr, lifetime), all down 11% YTD, and all trading at 52 week lows. I was liking them, but didn't have time to find out which are/aren't tied to the financial sector.

It's supposed to be ridiculously cold outside this weekend, with lows around 0 F. I might stay inside where it's nice and warm and sit in front of my computer... learn what I can about these options so I'm not scrambling at 3:30 pm next time.

OP

jimp

BAMF+
I ran out of time. Found 4 large funds that are generally good performers (1yr, 3yr, 5yr, lifetime), all down 11% YTD, and all trading at 52 week lows. I was liking them, but didn't have time to find out which are/aren't tied to the financial sector.

It's supposed to be ridiculously cold outside this weekend, with lows around 0 F. I might stay inside where it's nice and warm and sit in front of my computer... learn what I can about these options so I'm not scrambling at 3:30 pm next time.

you doin this thru a 401, or what?

JZ

BAM
Website
www.jzracecolor.com
Cleared out of 75% of my positions just after the new year... ( I had a pretty good year)

Sitting on some small cap speculative stocks (getting beat down too :() but the positions are small..... am willing to average them down as well so.....bring on the pain
Not really looking to get out of them.. Short of the earth coming to an end in the next few years I think they will pay off nicely....

And Julia Boornstin is pretty tight!
I liked it when she had straight hair ... The perm doesn't do much for me But, she is cute!

Top Bottom