Discouraged status

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I didn't know the site had a "discourage" option.
I'm totally up for it though.
I don't care if people want to post stupid things.
My mouse scroll wheel function works just fine.

But when this person(s) cannot stop spewing shit left and right all day long, their ass needs to have some courtesy and slow the fuck down.
If they won't do it, then I'm all for the board mods doing it for them. :fu:

Definitely not a fan of the ban though.
Push the gentle you're-stupid, reminder-button instead.
Give 'em a couple days or week or whatever to calm their major malfunction, without blocking them.

BilletMan

BAMF+
Howsabout WP and nomad quit posting HUNDREDS of cut and paste bullshit propaganda....even if it's reasonable stuff, it's overload and uncool....motherfuckers.....I don't mind different opinions at all....I DO mind their styles of pushing TONS of this bullshit here...geez....
But when this person(s) cannot stop spewing shit left and right all day long, their ass needs to have some courtesy and slow the fuck down.
If they won't do it, then I'm all for the board mods doing it for them. :fu:

Definitely not a fan of the ban though.
Push the gentle you're-stupid, reminder-button instead.
Give 'em a couple days or week or whatever to calm their major malfunction, without blocking them.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Howsabout WP and nomad quit posting HUNDREDS of cut and paste bullshit propaganda....
Yep, same old shit, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, etc...

Dameon

BAMF+
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
Howsabout WP and nomad quit posting HUNDREDS of cut and paste bullshit propaganda....even if it's reasonable stuff, it's overload and uncool....motherfuckers.....I don't mind different opinions at all....I DO mind their styles of pushing TONS of this bullshit here...geez....
Look away. Ignore. It's really not that hard. It's almost like you WANT something to complain about. Ignore and be done with it.

Don't stifle free speech.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Billetman should know by now that what i post is not bullshit.
He like many others are simply afraid of the truth

BilletMan

BAMF+
Fuck you. I understood your position after the first 10 cut-and-pastes....beyond that, I quit trying to absorb what you're pedaling...telling us the same thing over 100 times doesn't make your angle any more believable...drives me away...

Top Bottom