Dirt Bike Thread

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
Waiting for the sparky end cap to show up. Putting my high bars from the 450 on it. Then just going to go riding

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
anddddd picking it up tomorrow

2021 KTM 250 XC-W TPI
Oil injected. Huge fuel tank. Headlight and taillight already. Should have it street legal soon

View attachment 61899
I jist reported this post and suggested it be moved to the Leper Colony and stuck to the top of the page... let Mr Lucky marinate on you going orange man... as he bad

Vegas12

BAMF+
$500 less than I paid for a new 2008 Haybusa otd

My stomach hurts lol

If they would have had a 300 XC-W on the floor I would have bought that instead

You seem like the 250 type from everything I've read.....snappier vs slower revving torquier for the 300.

I think I want an orange 300, but will probably end up with a green 300 playbike.....with valves.

bikefrk

Two Wheels. Any Surface.
You seem like the 250 type from everything I've read.....snappier vs slower revving torquier for the 300.

I think I want an orange 300, but will probably end up with a green 300 playbike.....with valves.
I had a 300 back around 2010

It was a trail grunting bad mofo. I sold it because I was trying to dualsport on it and it just didn’t work well.

11 years later I’m not even trying to pretend that I want to do anything other than 50” trails or less

Hoping this is the bike to keep for a while

OP
Stites

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You

It was a trail grunting bad mofo. I sold it because I was trying to dualsport on it and it just didn’t work well.

11 years later I’m not even trying to pretend that I want to do anything other than 18” trails or less

Fixed it for you!

OP
Stites

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
Fuck that. Too narrow to haul ass
Did you not have fun on the single track when you were here? We rode a lot of them......I actually showed Jeff and Tim one of your videos last night

Vegas12

BAMF+

11 years later I’m not even trying to pretend that I want to do anything other than 50” trails or less

I loved my 300...it certainly was easy to ride, difficult to be in the wrong gear.

whipit1K

BAMF
I think the 250 is also very very luggable but also has a tope end pull where the 300 signs off a bit

Top Bottom