Did someone here say that .22 ammo wasn't .40 cents per round?!?

jhinderliter

BAMF+
👆 Is that auction for 25 sabot slugs? :eek::eek::eek:
yup , not even the 3 inch ..

currently at 10 bucks a round and change , they retailed at around $14 a box before Remington went under...

savage , Nikon And remington got together and designed a 250 yard slug gun/Bdc scope/1900 fps 260 grain Sabot combo a little while back for us flat landers and they work great..

I drop em at 200-250 yards on the reg with my bull barreled 20 ga H&R ,which they don’t make anymore and is worth 5x what I paid for it 7 years ago 😎

deer season is in full swing here and guys are loosing their minds ..

im sitting on 30 boxes of the 3 inch accu tips lol 😎😎

OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
I"m glad now that I overspent and bought my own "KRACKEN"

Cheaper Than Dirt !!!! _ it's still fuck those fucking fucks from Cheaper Than Dirt, I wouldn't buy a life line from those cunt's.
-
Absolutely agree. I still get their emails, even though I "opted out" a couple of years ago. I just clicked on it to see what the price was. Fuck, they wouldn't even ship a muzzle brake to California. That's why I haven't dealt with them in a loooong time.

gsxrian

BAMF
I check ammo prices daily ..... 500k of 22LR Mini Mag CCI sold out in 24 hours.

Todays prices ..... 6 hours ago there were 15 vendors selling, now only 3 have stock!

Rocco

BAM
Wow. I'm definitely selling some shit. Some ammo and all my gamer guns (AR15, Mossberg 930, 3 CZ75 Shadows...)
Went into my fav local gun shop today. Holy shit! the place was packed with about 30+ people at 11 AM. It was like a gun show in there. Certainly no shortage of Assault rifles in there either , with AW"s being everywhere in the shop. Unfortunately prices were starting at around $1000 for the cheap stuff. I have several AW"s to sell myself, but I'm not sure if it's the right time to sell now, or wait for them to possibly become NFA and skyrocket in value, (that's if Biden gets it).

OT .. We talked 'bout our XJ's and the 13 mpg. Mine is a garage queen and seldom went out. I recently sold my Honda Pilot and have been using the XJ as a daily, while I look for the right replacement for the pilot. Suddenly, with daily use, my mileage started increasing with every fill up, from 13 mpg - 14 - 15 -16 -17 and my last fill it was 17.5 mpg. I push the piss out of it, so it's not the driving. These things are noted for sticky injectors. Maybe that's your miles killer too.

-

OT .. We talked 'bout our XJ's and the 13 mpg. Mine is a garage queen and seldom went out. I recently sold my Honda Pilot and have been using the XJ as a daily, while I look for the right replacement for the pilot. Suddenly, with daily use, my mileage started increasing with every fill up, from 13 mpg - 14 - 15 -16 -17 and my last fill it was 17.5 mpg. I push the piss out of it, so it's not the driving. These things are noted for sticky injectors. Maybe that's your miles killer too.
I just sold mine last week to a co-worker. I never did figure what kinda mileage it got with the tires and lift. I did the Ford Explorer injector "upgrade" and that certainly woke it up a bit and made it a lot easier to start.

Fever500

BAMF
Use BrickSeek to search Wally Worlds in your area .. here's a link for some Winchester 22lr. .05 cents CPR near me.

Toss in your zip and search.

gsxrian

BAMF

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Use BrickSeek to search Wally Worlds in your area .. here's a link for some Winchester 22lr. .05 cents CPR near me.

Toss in your zip and search.
Where do you get the SKU? What about other brands?

S.C.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
folks now selling 9mm for nearly $1/rd what...the...fuck.

even id sell mine for that price. how are reloaders not just cashing in on this and running 24x7 (guessing because they cant find fucking spp)

scottcolbath

BAMF+
folks now selling 9mm for nearly $1/rd what...the...fuck.

even id sell mine for that price. how are reloaders not just cashing in on this and running 24x7 (guessing because they cant find fucking spp)
Yup. No components. Mostly primers. I have 2,000 large pistol primers on the way from a buddy who was visiting friends back east. I have everything else I need to start knocking out rounds.

S.C.

kawachan

BAMF
Our local farm and ranch got in a bunch Friday. Only let you get 2 per trip but you can keep coming back in to get more... They finally gave in and just told me to go get what I wanted. I did well.1607112855809.temp.jpg

WarpSpeed

BAMF+
At the shop it's so hit or miss on ammo through any of our distributors, it's maddening. I've got cases of Federal 5.56 tracers and green tip LAP's and even 77 grain match grade stuff, but can't get any 62 grain fmj...not one damned round. And 357 mag/38 Special...none since March.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
At the shop it's so hit or miss on ammo through any of our distributors, it's maddening. I've got cases of Federal 5.56 tracers and green tip LAP's and even 77 grain match grade stuff, but can't get any 62 grain fmj...not one damned round. And 357 mag/38 Special...none since March.
What is "LAP"? When you say green tip, I know it's SS109

S.C.

WarpSpeed

BAMF+
But green tip is green tip. SS109, M855, etc.

S.C.
Correct, it's all LAP but I've just started seeing some "civilian" loadings of this show the LAP designation on the box. Surplus stuff from Lake City, etc..it just carries the regular military designation.

Top Bottom