did DHS watermark election ballots?! part of election fraud sting operation?

Again, you have no clue whatsoever.
"When someone is missing their face and a shotgun is lying beside them, you don't wait for the autopsy to know they died from a gunshot wound."

Anyone who has no more cognitive ability to try and make a point about being obvious and would use that as an analogy is In Fact Very Easily Manipulated. You poor weak minded fool. Even now have no idea....... :biggrin1a: Good thing you do not work as a member of the The Michigan State Police (MSP) as you are not even qualified to write a fricking Parking Ticket! :moon: Now you may apologize for making a stupid statement that makes no sense.

As your Fearless who hid in his Bunker during the Campaign likes to say:

Last edited:

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
"When someone is missing their face and a shotgun is lying beside them, you don't wait for the autopsy to know they died from a gunshot wound."

Anyone who has no more cognitive ability to try and make a point about being obvious and would use that as an analogy is In Fact Very Easily Manipulated. You poor weak minded fool. Even now have no idea....... :biggrin1a: Good thing you do not work as a member of the The Michigan State Police (MSP) as you are not even qualified to write a fricking Parking Ticket! :moon: Now you may apologize for making a stupid statement that makes no sense.

As your Fearless who hid in his Bunker during the Campaign likes to say:
Sand in your vagine? Again?

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
:) Very nice attempt at misdirection. Fact of The Matter Remains. As I suspected Crickets... Maybe get Tinny to send you some of the mind alternating stuff he uses it just might help. :biggar:
Misdirection? Is that what you retort with when things don't go your way? Or is it your tried and true method of dragging tinhead into and saying he's on drugs? You can be SO infantile.

They have them on Zoom videos calling two Repub legislators RACISTS and talking about where kids go to school.... so YES, it's on video bullying, just watch it for yourself.
I didn't hear shit about their kids or what school they go to. He called them out by name, which is NOT doxing since they are board officials during a PUBLIC meeting.

People who don't understand the internet need to log off and stay off.

I'd call out you retards by name who thumbs up'd the personal info being spread but I don't want r1ricer here to accuse me of doxxing members.

:retard: :retard: :retard:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
So these 2 motherfuckers thought they could fuck with a whole county full of peoples lives and lively hood and just go to sleep comfortably tonight.. 😂
GTFOH...
Yup- if you want to maintain the anonymity of a private person, you probably shouldn't become a public official who can make decisions that potentially affect hundreds-of-thousands of your fellow citizens. You also probably shouldn't vote against certification due to possible discrepancies involving a couple hundred votes in an election that was decided by nearly 150K, especially when you voted to certify the same county in the last statewide election when there was a bigger (but still meaningless as to the overall vote count) discrepancy (there are always small discrepancies- unless they have the potential to have an effect in the outcome, they aren't supposed to be relevant to certification).

They played politics and lost.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Yup- if you want to maintain the anonymity of a private person, you probably shouldn't become a public official who can make decisions that potentially affect hundreds-of-thousands of your fellow citizens. You also probably shouldn't vote against certification due to possible discrepancies involving a couple hundred votes in an election that was decided by nearly 150K, especially when you voted to certify the same county in the last statewide election when there was a bigger (but still meaningless as to the overall vote count) discrepancy (there are always small discrepancies- unless they have the potential to have an effect in the outcome, they aren't supposed to be relevant to certification).

They played politics and lost.
She has lost the political game many times, she plays dirtier than you can imagine.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
He Doxxed the Republican Reps and told people where their kids go to school. He deserves all the misery that’s coming to him.
as does she. You'll have to trust me on this one, Tim. Let's just say you being American Indian, any kids you had wouldn't be welcome at her schools (if she had her way). She doesn't discriminate as long as you're white and very rich.

Last edited:
He Doxxed the Republican Reps and told people where their kids go to school. He deserves all the misery that’s coming to him.
What personal information did he reveal besides their name as a public official?

What school do their children go to?

Because he hasn't said anything that supports your wild accusation.

Here's the link in full:

This is a cunt move and if you had a shred of decency, you'd take down the post with his personal info because the only person that is doing the doxxing here is YOU.

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
When the "legal system runs its course" and the election is fully certified, will everyone stop cunting about a stolen election?

Rhetorical question, of course. The answer is no.
Kind of like 2016, yeah.

The nation is 1/2 full of cucks, cunts, and criminals...what did you expect

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
:) I could care less what a Yooper thinks. Just stay up north in that broke, has been State with the Whack Job, Twat Governor of yours! Have to love the brain dead liberals. Are just completely clueless about what is going on here. Factfinding goes on 24x7 until the 14th of December. Then it will possibly get really dicey. :)

You and your "brother from another mother" Distended Anus are two pea's in a pod! :eek4:
WTF is a YOOPER...? are they good eating...? Please tell me more of these creatures...

WTF is a YOOPER...? are they good eating...? Please tell me more of these creatures...
Her ya go. Da Yoopers What and Where is a Yooper?

Now this liberal buffoon from outside of Detroit one of the biggest if not the biggest cesspool in the United States is not fit to live north of the Mackinac Bridge! Doubt they would appreciate the likes of the "liberal swine" invading their area. Pretty hearty folks --- people of the earth if you will. Brutal place to live in the winter. :up:

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Her ya go. Da Yoopers What and Where is a Yooper?

Now this liberal buffoon from outside of Detroit one of the biggest if not the biggest cesspool in the United States is not fit to live north of the Mackinac Bridge! Doubt they would appreciate the likes of the "liberal swine" invading their area. Pretty hearty folks --- people of the earth if you will. Brutal place to live in the winter. :up:
My mother in-law came from Mohawk, MI. Look that one up, it doesn't get much more North than that. Yes, she was a yooper.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I went to school in MI- my roomie was from Warren, but was a real redneck at heart- he dragged me up to the U-P (couldn't tell you the area if you paid me) to go camping in the summers of '89 and '90- pretty, but, damn, I wouldn't wanna live there in the winter.

HG

I’m here for the entertainment
I went to school in MI- my roomie was from Warren, but was a real redneck at heart- he dragged me up to the U-P (couldn't tell you the area if you paid me) to go camping in the summers of '89 and '90- pretty, but, damn, I wouldn't wanna live there in the winter.
No shit... I understand only a few places get colder than there.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I thought maybe you went to high school with him- I guess he'd have graduated ~1984.

Yes 100% on the winter however, a nice summer home with some acreage that backed up to State or USG land would just the ticket for me. Knew a couple of people that had just that --- one would bring me maple syrup back that was made up there. His family had a small business doing that.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
The judge just tossed out the Rep lawsuit in Maricopa County, and will allow the state to recoup lawyer's fees from the Republican Party (which only happens in AZ if the litigation is deemed vexatious or unjustified):

True- the case had so little merit that the judge made sure a similar one can't be filed.
I am not a "Creepy:fu:Joe" and "Kamila:fu: The :fu:Copulater" fan by any means however, the legal challenges and that is what really matters at this point are not going well for my poor Orange Man. Emotion aside his chances to prevail decrease by the minute unfortunately. No matter how emotional you are this is the reality unfortunately. I hate Liberal Swine more than just about anyone and would not pee on one if they were on fire so yes I am disappointed..

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
I am not a "Creepy:fu:Joe" and "Kamila:fu: The :fu:Copulater" fan by any means however, the legal challenges and that is what really matters at this point are not going well for my poor Orange Man. Emotion aside his chances to prevail decrease by the minute unfortunately. No matter how emotional you are this is the reality unfortunately. I hate Liberal Swine more than just about anyone and would not pee on one if they were on fire so yes I am disappointed..
Well, I'd pee on you for what it's worth.

True- the case had so little merit that the judge made sure a similar one can't be filed.
Allow me to translate...The judge says "If you bring your stupid ass in here again with that bullshit, YOU will be the one thrown in jail.. now get your silly self debunking ass the fuck up out of my court room before I get medieval on your punk ass with this gavel...

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
GA just confirmed their hand recount- Biden officially wins the state by 12,284 votes.

I wish your were close by so I could drive you to atlanta and back.

We would survey 20 people in each county on the way. I think you would be as shocked as I am at the election result...

Something is not adding up.

From a guy who lives in the arm pit of the south.

I wish your were close by so I could drive you to atlanta and back.

We would survey 20 people in each county on the way. I think you would be as shocked as I am at the election result...

Something is not adding up.

From a guy who lives in the arm pit of the south.
Your friends are lying to you. They don't really like Trump. Democrats got crushed down ballot but won at the top.

Top Bottom