Dey start em,,,,, younger,,,, n' younger...

Z

BAMF+
:afro: :ak:

Five underage teens were arrested Friday and charged with the alleged murder of a local Nashville musician in what police are calling a robbery that went bad.
The five kids, ages 12 to 16, were arrested for the alleged shooting death of Nashville musician Kyle Yorlets, 24, who was gunned down outside his home on February 7. Yorlets was a member of the Nashville-based pop-rock band Carverton and was also a bartender.

Police say the five kids allegedly confronted the Belmont University graduate outside his home on Thursday. On Friday, Metropolitan Nashville Police arrested Roniyah McKnight, 14, Diamond Lewis, 15, and Decorrius Wright, 16, along with a 12- and 13-year-old, whose names were not released because of their age.

Gang of Kids Gun Down Local Nashville Singer in Robbery Gone Wrong

BigHock

BAMF
Funny. I read an article this morning about this. I said to myself, “self, this sounds like the work of people of color!”

I do think those kids are doing the work of the lord. Fucking country music sucks! Cheesy ass rock and roll with fiddles :fu::fu::fu::fu:

Drakhen

BAMF
I'm sure they were all good kids, who dindu nuffin wrong, and were all getting their lives back on track. They were all studying to be brain surgeons or preachers or something too.

BigHock

BAMF
Trade marked? How much do want for a single use of your intellectual property? I see a future need for this term.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...especially the Canadian ones...
1550065759566.png

Pat830

BAMF
They're protecting the parents of those little worms...
I'd bet they only have mothers who aren't married and are on welfare. Their fathers have never been involved in their lives. The mothers pay little attention to raising the children and are more interested in hair extensions, fancy manicures, and hooking up.

Welfare and other entitlements enable this.

If they had to work to put food on the table, they'd be a little more hesitant to bring more mouths to feed into the picture.

I'd bet they only have mothers who aren't married and are on welfare. Their fathers have never been involved in their lives. The mothers pay little attention to raising the children and are more interested in hair extensions, fancy manicures, and hooking up.

Welfare and other entitlements enable this.

If they had to work to put food on the table, they'd be a little more hesitant to bring more mouths to feed into the picture.
Typical Democrats

Top Bottom