Dey,,,, charged,,,,, em

Dad always preached to me that messing with jackasses would get ya hemmed up. You think confronting them is gonna teach them anything, or is it all for your personal enjoyment?

NOBODY here has spun the story that the baby momma was passive.....NOBODY!!!
I'm sure she got belligerent with quickdraw McGraw.

MOST think the asshole vigilante wannabe should have kept his mouth shut or kept the dialogue to a minimum....It wasn't like the dumb bitch took up the last parking space, in fact there were closer empty spaces in the front of the store. Say your piece and move on......But WAIT, metermaid asshole was packing....he feared no one; especially a loud mouth black bitch..

Your last point has no bearing on anything and is hardly interesing. The thug shoved a guy getting into his baby momma's face....Let me guess, all you would have done is bought the guy a slurpee and told your bitch to quit talking back.

i disagree...nearly all the folks on the other side of the fence (or at least the majority of them based on what i read) seem to paint the shooter as the aggressor...implying he was doing something other than pointing out Freestuff Mcbabymomma was parked illegally in a handicapped spot.

lots of folks seem to think the guy should have minded his own business, ive yet to hear what law he broke in pointing out the lady was illegally parked in a handicapped spot...or why that justified him being assaulted. (one can argue if it were a push/shove/tackle/whatever...its still felony assault...on video)

Dad always preached to me that messing with jackasses would get ya hemmed up. You think confronting them is gonna teach them anything, or is it all for your personal enjoyment?
thus focusing on the root of the problem.

a NORMAL person when confronted about parking in a handicapped spot would likely move their car (especially with available spots available right up front next to said handicapped spot)....however there is an entire % of the population who feel rules dont apply to them no matter what...and i agree completely confronting folks like that is not going to change their behavior in any way.

now that said...it is safe to say she wont be parking in a handicapped spot in the future.

I watched a friend throw 4 people out of a spot one night outside a bar. Only one of them got butthurt about it, and wanted to fight of course, yet there was no fight. Everybody bitched though and the owner asked him to stop.

Edit*** Btw, I'm allowed to park in handicap...sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Sometimes they aren't even the best spot.

Last edited:

Vegas12

BAMF+
i disagree...nearly all the folks on the other side of the fence (or at least the majority of them based on what i read) seem to paint the shooter as the aggressor...implying he was doing something other than pointing out Freestuff Mcbabymomma was parked illegally in a handicapped spot.

lots of folks seem to think the guy should have minded his own business, ive yet to hear what law he broke in pointing out the lady was illegally parked in a handicapped spot...or why that justified him being assaulted. (one can argue if it were a push/shove/tackle/whatever...its still felony assault...on video)

I guess I haven't read any of the other possible scenarios from any other source but here.

I aboulootly agree that the bitch was triggered.

And I repeat this, based on the video and the abundance of parking spots open.....there was no reason for her to park there AND no reason for the shooter to have said anything more than a passing comment if anything.

But I also believe the shooter didn't back down from her ....probably because she was being obnoxious..."NO YOU DI'INT MOTHERFUCKER!!!

I also think ex-felon, high school sweetheart came out and saw the commotion and OVER REACTED.

It's now where we are at the crossroads......if you/I shove someone on their ass for mouthing off to our wimmins....I would not expect to be shot.

If I ended up on my ass because someone shoved me, I wouldn't even think about shooting the prick. If I thought I was unable to defend myself, I'd walk away.

Guns, like ETOH, give some people instant courage.

Last edited:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
If it's not worth dying over; it's not worth getting involved with...

...especially if you aren't being paid to get involved.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Edit*** Btw, I'm allowed to park in handicap...sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Sometimes they aren't even the best spot.

God, I hate to admit this because I'm 100% in the wrong...

Last week I was picking up a loose tire flat repair from discount tire. They'd called and there was no charge.

I parked against the curb next to the building in the van accessible portion of the handicap space....not in the space itself. My righteous white privilege ass knowing it was going to be 30 seconds or less.

Sure enough, here comes Mr. Handicap mothefucking me.....calling me an asshole among other things....so I shot him!!

Actually, I agreed with him....said I was a walking talking rectum and how sorry I was. Asked if he could find it in his heart to forgive me.

He was kinda stunned and stopped yelling.

One way to diffuse the situation I suppose....

It's not clear cut.

1. Aggressor did not continue his attack while the shooter was on the ground.

2. Aggressor backed away upon seeing pistol.

3. Shooter paused and shot aggressor.

If he shot while the aggressor was still standing over him, this would be a non-story.

I don't think having "credentials" gives you the right to be-little anyone. Imagine bitching at someone every time you go out. Sometimes they are all full of legit handicaps, what then? Start judging other's necessity over your own. "You look like you walk just fine" I take that as a sign maybe I should go somewhere else if a place is that busy. People that wanna scream about a parking spot probably the same type that calls the cops on you for speeding on the motorcycle.

and i also agree putting myself in that same situation, i dont see myself shooting the guy either.

but thats the luxury everyone has on the internet, being able to armchair quarterback in the comfort and relaxation of their own home sitting behind a computer.

no fear, no adrenaline, no pain, no anger, no emotion, no noise...just the pecking of the keyboard while watching a video and typing up a response. Id like to think id act all calm cool and collected if i were immediately bumrushed from my blindside by ghetto mcfabulous...but clearly this guy did not and id imagine a good % of the population would also fall into that category...consequently i dont think it will take much to convince 1 out of 12 random people that he did not break the law.

we like to play the "well what if" game here...what if it was your grandfather (or grandmother) instead of the handicapped guy? would you react differently if you watched your grandmother get shoved like that all because some woman didnt give a fuck she parked in her handicapped spot? I personally think far more people would be wanting to pin a medal on ol granny if she blew him away after she recovered.

I always fall back on the rule of "once you lay your hands on somebody in anger, all bets are off as to how they are going to react".

Vegas12

BAMF+
and i also agree putting myself in that same situation, i dont see myself shooting the guy either.

but thats the luxury everyone has on the internet, being able to armchair quarterback in the comfort and relaxation of their own home sitting behind a computer.

no fear, no adrenaline, no pain, no anger, no emotion, no noise...just the pecking of the keyboard while watching a video and typing up a response. Id like to think id act all calm cool and collected if i were immediately bumrushed from my blindside by ghetto mcfabulous...but clearly this guy did not and id imagine a good % of the population would also fall into that category...consequently i dont think it will take much to convince 1 out of 12 random people that he did not break the law.

we like to play the "well what if" game here...what if it was your grandfather (or grandmother) instead of the handicapped guy? would you react differently if you watched your grandmother get shoved like that all because some woman didnt give a fuck she parked in her handicapped spot? I personally think far more people would be wanting to pin a medal on ol granny if she blew him away after she recovered.

I always fall back on the rule of "once you lay your hands on somebody in anger, all bets are off as to how they are going to react".

You and phish have used the one out of 12 statement now.....a hung jury just means the DA has the option to try the case again.

Rest assured, if there's one hold out it'll get tried again.

I think we were merely speaking as an example, vs being literal (at least I was)

it only takes 1 for him to not be convicted...and it is very clear that the average population is split on either side of the issue...thus not hard to imagine a jury facing the same situation. Im sure it would not come down to one vs 11. thats rather rare due to jury selection procedures in real life.

I still firmly believe race was the main reason the city decided to move forward with the charges....had it been two white guys...or two black guys...he wouldnt have been arrested today.

Vegas12

BAMF+
I think we were merely speaking as an example, vs being literal (at least I was)

it only takes 1 for him to not be convicted...and it is very clear that the average population is split on either side of the issue...thus not hard to imagine a jury facing the same situation. Im sure it would not come down to one vs 11. thats rather rare due to jury selection procedures in real life.

I still firmly believe race was the main reason the city decided to move forward with the charges....had it been two white guys...or two black guys...he wouldnt have been arrested today.

Literal or not, a hung jury may mean he wasn't convicted, but it also means he wasn't acquitted either.

You're right though, jury selection is always huge.

Somebody close to me plead to a misdemeanor battery with an on line class and no probation from a felony A&B with great bodily harm.

Even the DA admitted he didn't have much of a case but could not just dismiss it.

His lawyer was confident but said you never know with a jury....especially since the victim did have 6 broken ribs and a collapsed lung.

And it was a white on white crime....lol!!

Shooter was an asshole. Not in debate.
However, he was not shoved by the female he was talking to.

he was body slammed by a third party. One he was not talking to.

The shooter didn’t “start a fight” with the one who physically assaulted him. And under no law I’m aware of do you have to wait for the threat against you to subside; he wasn’t a threat to the aggressor in the first place.

lets not forget that the woman was parked illegally. There is nothing in the law stating you can’t engage someone in a discussion if you believe they have committed an infraction or a crime. Talking is not assault. I’m sure the driver didn’t appreciate being berated about parking in a handicapped spot and probably ran her mouth. Tough shit. Wish more people would scout neighborhoods and confront cockholes like this. Fuck them and their arrogance/selfishness. Fucking laws don’t apply to them, right?

some stiff gets in your face about your parking? Tough shit; you shouldn’t be parking there. It’s not starting a fight; it’s breaking the law.

Some animal with a felony record and no impulse control then assaults with intent to do GBH because his baby momma is disrespected? Good shoot in my opinion. Keep your fucking hands off people unless you wanna get shot.

What kind of a fucking society do we have to live in where you can’t confront someone breaking the law because you’re worried they will react? Fuck em if they do.

you pansy motherfuckers saying anything different should hem your dresses.
" Talking is not assault ".............this is the most important distinction in this case........you stupid fuckers should realize that!

Wretch

amazingly graceful
At the very least the lady committing the high crime of parking illegally and being summarily descended upon by Gomer Pyle attempting to make a citizen's arrest; was accosted.

Accosted/Assaulted are pretty close to the same thing and the Parking Lot Monitor had a huge responsibility not to go starting shit with others but, did anyway.

People by nature will bristle when someone points out that they are being a bad person whether true or not.

Who does not expect resistance when questioning the behavior of others in person?

Had ass-hat got on his two way Dick Tracy wrist radio and contacted the local constabulary and/or maybe filmed the infraction from a distance;
He could have saved everyone a butt load of trouble but...

...he went looking for trouble and found it.

No better than the mother fucking mother hens riding the left lane so they can make sure they save everyone from breaking the speed limit Laws.

Just fuck off and mind your own fucking business unless you see someone or some child about to be murdered...
...do check for film crews and cameras first though as it may well be a movie being shot.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...you guys are talking in circles...

...seems to me to be the latest race bait...

...what would CID say...???...

Ed

Hey, I'm a white Republican man, and that cracker ass cracker is going to the big house.
Of course he is, one way or the other.

The "civil rights" types have been shrieking about stand-your-ground since its' inception, and undoubtedly view this as a great chance to steal the rims off of it.

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
Shooter was an asshole. Not in debate.
However, he was not shoved by the female he was talking to.

he was body slammed by a third party. One he was not talking to.

The shooter didn’t “start a fight” with the one who physically assaulted him. And under no law I’m aware of do you have to wait for the threat against you to subside; he wasn’t a threat to the aggressor in the first place.

lets not forget that the woman was parked illegally. There is nothing in the law stating you can’t engage someone in a discussion if you believe they have committed an infraction or a crime. Talking is not assault. I’m sure the driver didn’t appreciate being berated about parking in a handicapped spot and probably ran her mouth. Tough shit. Wish more people would scout neighborhoods and confront cockholes like this. Fuck them and their arrogance/selfishness. Fucking laws don’t apply to them, right?

some stiff gets in your face about your parking? Tough shit; you shouldn’t be parking there. It’s not starting a fight; it’s breaking the law.

Some animal with a felony record and no impulse control then assaults with intent to do GBH because his baby momma is disrespected? Good shoot in my opinion. Keep your fucking hands off people unless you wanna get shot.

What kind of a fucking society do we have to live in where you can’t confront someone breaking the law because you’re worried they will react? Fuck em if they do.

you pansy motherfuckers saying anything different should hem your dresses.
I agree with Dr. Airline Deathcount. My view exactly.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...if that material is allowed in court he will eat shit...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...what he did before shouldn't matter in this trial but I bet the judge allows it...

...the fact that no charges were filed before and that no grounds were found to pull his permit before this could make it so the defense can keep the prior history out of the evidence...

...crooks have had prior convictions kept from the jury...

Hapo

Dog Boy
..the three cases of "he said she said" could tip it...if I were a judge I would probably allow it if I could...

...that said I think the dead guy was the one looking for trouble with a capitol T...

...if people kept their hands off the nasty old guy they don't seem to get shot...

...it seems to me that he advises antagonists that such a thing could happen if they get physical and they run to the cops after they threaten him behind his big mouth...

Hapo

Dog Boy
…the dead guy didn't give any opportunity for a warning...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...that split second of hesitation before the old guy shoots would be likely to get him killed if he were in a gun fight and may cost him this fight, imho...

...that moment is what I would focus on as the prosecution...

...this guy better move to mars if he gets off...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...as defense I would say the three prior incidents prove the old guy could engage in conflicts without shooting anyone, and would go out of his way to avoid doing so by announcing his intents and giving up a tactical advantage...

...personally I would never tell some one I was thinking I might have to shoot my intentions...

Hapo

Dog Boy
...so, is it only free speech if you can beat up the other guy...???....

...only people who are big and strong can voice their minds...???...

rumble phish

BAMF+
Hapo, do you know how to put most of your thoughts in to one concise post, or are your thoughts just fragmented?

Or are you just trying to up your post count?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Frenetic thought...

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

It happens.

If we were all to post in the same manner, it would be pretty boring.

Of course, he has no consideration for all the electrons that get sacrificed in the act of making posts.

So, maybe he can't be exactly considered green but, who is that isn't a hypocrite in any case?

Hapo

Dog Boy
If it's not worth dying over; it's not worth getting involved with...

...especially if you aren't being paid to get involved.
...believe it or not, that is one of the first things they drill home in armed guard class...

...Massad Ayoob, a very competent and dangerous man, taught that it is best to avoid any confrontation you can, even (especially) if you are on The Job, as it is only a matter of time before your luck runs out...

Vegas12

BAMF+
" Talking is not assault ".............this is the most important distinction in this case........you stupid fuckers should realize that!
No it's not you narcissistic piece of shit.

The ONLY thing to be decided is if it's reasonable to fear for your life after being shoved on your ass....or "body slammed" for you embellishing types.

The "attack " was over, the victim was retreating; there was no need for lethal force .

Store owners have fried for less.....shooting an ARMED robber AFTER the robber was incapacitated.

Last edited:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...that was a point I was trying to make to Wretch a while back...

...I almost brought Ayoob up then...

...he would carry $5 separately to give to people who accosted him on the street to try to buy his way out of trouble...

...this is one of the most street savvy and deadly people you are likely to ever encounter...

Vegas12

BAMF+
...what he did before shouldn't matter in this trial but I bet the judge allows it...

...the fact that no charges were filed before and that no grounds were found to pull his permit before this could make it so the defense can keep the prior history out of the evidence...

...crooks have had prior convictions kept from the jury...

Fed rules:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/rules/fre/rule_404

State court is probably similar.

rumble phish

BAMF+
No it's not you narcissistic piece of shit.

The ONLY thing to be decided is if it's reasonable to fear for your like after being shoved on your ass....or "body slammed" for you embellishing types.

The "attack " was over, the victim was retreating; there was no need for lethal force .

Store owners have fried for less.....shooting an ARMED robber AFTER the robber was incapacitated.
Again, I strongly disagree. It seems as if you are very emotional about this subject. I'm not trying to be antagonistic, just calling what I can see here. I agree with you on many points, and you are generally one of the more level-headed members here as far as I can tell. But I just can't see this from your perspective.

Is it reasonable to be in fear of your physical well-being and safety after someone aggressively knocks you to the ground with both hands? While this surely isn't equivalent to a "body slam", it was certainly more than just a "shove". He rushed into the man, hit him square with both hands and knocked him to the ground. In my opinion, at that moment, the man who is on the ground should certainly be in fear of great bodily injury or death. It can advance in a mere second. How was the man supposed to know that the "attack" (your words) was over? Just because the guy that knocked him down stepped back? How many fights have you been in? How many times have you or the other person involved taken a step back before coming forward again? And to the perspective of the guy on the ground, have you ever been knocked down that hard? If you had, you would understand that he was most likely disoriented and dazed. It took him a second, maybe even two, before he realized what happened. Just as time slows down in certain situations, it can also feel accelerated. Especially when you've been disoriented. By the time he gets his wits and looks up, all he knows is that this big guy just knocked him down and is standing over him. He's a threat. He's already committed a physically violent action against him. He draws as quickly as he can, takes aim and squeezes the trigger. What we count as 4 seconds, he probably felt like it was instantaneous. So, from his perspective the "need" for lethal force was there. You and I can only speculate what the aggressor was going to do. Was he "retreating"? I don't know. But he had already taken the first violent action, and that was HIS choice.

As for store/business owners "frying" for shooting an armed robber after they were incapacitated, you are again comparing apples to oranges. This man was in no way, shape, or form incapacitated. He had perpetrated a physically violent act against the shooter. He was bigger, stronger, and quicker (i.e younger). He was still on his feet and in an aggressive stance after knocking him down. He was still a very viable threat.

And to the point about verbal "assault" vs. physical assault. One is illegal and one is not. While your first line was funny, it illustrates the point. You can talk all the shit you want. You can even threaten (non-specifically) and no one can touch you. But your "right to free speech" ends at the tip of my nose. Basically, if someone is cursing out your wife/girlfriend/mother in a parking lot for doing something rude/stupid and/or illegal you will have no legal recourse to physically confront them. You can talk shit back, but you can't legally touch them. If you do, you take your chances not only with the law, but with possibly being shot. And while we're on the subject of what is legal vs. what is a responsibility; the man may have had a "responsibility" to do his best to not engage others in a confrontation, but there is no law that states that because he is a CCW permit holder he must always avoid confrontation. His only legal responsibility is to not draw/brandish his weapon in a threatening manner unless he feels his or another's life and/or physical well being is in danger.

rumble phish said:
And to the point about verbal "assault" vs. physical assault. One is illegal and one is not. While your first line was funny, it illustrates the point. You can talk all the shit you want. You can even threaten (non-specifically) and no one can touch you.
Assault is a crime when someone verbally threatens another. Battery is the charge when things get physical.

Vegas12

BAMF+
Again, I strongly disagree. It seems as if you are very emotional about this subject. I'm not trying to be antagonistic, just calling what I can see here. I agree with you on many points, and you are generally one of the more level-headed members here as far as I can tell. But I just can't see this from your perspective.

Is it reasonable to be in fear of your physical well-being and safety after someone aggressively knocks you to the ground with both hands? While this surely isn't equivalent to a "body slam", it was certainly more than just a "shove". He rushed into the man, hit him square with both hands and knocked him to the ground. In my opinion, at that moment, the man who is on the ground should certainly be in fear of great bodily injury or death. It can advance in a mere second. How was the man supposed to know that the "attack" (your words) was over? Just because the guy that knocked him down stepped back? How many fights have you been in? How many times have you or the other person involved taken a step back before coming forward again? And to the perspective of the guy on the ground, have you ever been knocked down that hard? If you had, you would understand that he was most likely disoriented and dazed. It took him a second, maybe even two, before he realized what happened. Just as time slows down in certain situations, it can also feel accelerated. Especially when you've been disoriented. By the time he gets his wits and looks up, all he knows is that this big guy just knocked him down and is standing over him. He's a threat. He's already committed a physically violent action against him. He draws as quickly as he can, takes aim and squeezes the trigger. What we count as 4 seconds, he probably felt like it was instantaneous. So, from his perspective the "need" for lethal force was there. You and I can only speculate what the aggressor was going to do. Was he "retreating"? I don't know. But he had already taken the first violent action, and that was HIS choice.

As for store/business owners "frying" for shooting an armed robber after they were incapacitated, you are again comparing apples to oranges. This man was in no way, shape, or form incapacitated. He had perpetrated a physically violent act against the shooter. He was bigger, stronger, and quicker (i.e younger). He was still on his feet and in an aggressive stance after knocking him down. He was still a very viable threat.

And to the point about verbal "assault" vs. physical assault. One is illegal and one is not. While your first line was funny, it illustrates the point. You can talk all the shit you want. You can even threaten (non-specifically) and no one can touch you. But your "right to free speech" ends at the tip of my nose. Basically, if someone is cursing out your wife/girlfriend/mother in a parking lot for doing something rude/stupid and/or illegal you will have no legal recourse to physically confront them. You can talk shit back, but you can't legally touch them. If you do, you take your chances not only with the law, but with possibly being shot. And while we're on the subject of what is legal vs. what is a responsibility; the man may have had a "responsibility" to do his best to not engage others in a confrontation, but there is no law that states that because he is a CCW permit holder he must always avoid confrontation. His only legal responsibility is to not draw/brandish his weapon in a threatening manner unless he feels his or another's life and/or physical well being is in danger.

Because I take the counter point and laugh at idiotic embellishments I'm emotional???

And I'm giggling at your analogies and comparisons.

Yes, I've been in plenty of fights....last one was a year and half ago.....nobody got shot.

Now same question to you, have you been in any fights?? Did you pull your gun or get shot because you are a big guy?? In your world, it would be a righteous shoot even if YOU yelled at someone because you are so imposing......""Your honor, I was so scared...the big man was yelling, I didn't know what he'd do next."

My store owner example is EXACTLY on point.

How in the world can someone be charged because they shot an ARMED robber after the initial confrontation??? To me, that was an HONEST, fear for your life scenario.....this shooter here had far less of a threat when he used lethal force.

You and others keep harping on the asshole and bitch yelling at each other.....I don't fucking care, they're both cunts.

The dead guy is a cunt too.....

I've said multiple times, and I'll keep saying it:

Being shoved to the ground is not a reason to use lethal force in retaliation.

The shooter was itching to use his gun.....exactly in the way zimmerman couldn't wait.

Unfortunately, prior acts cannot be admitted unless the defense opens the door.....they won't.

At the risk of being redundant......so many tough guy stories on this very site involving ass beatings. Could you imagine all the members being shot over a pushing/shoving match or even a beat down??

"What a pussy, the guy had to use a gun in a hand to hand fight."

And again, tough guy would not have said shit to anyone, including the past confrontations if he wasn't carrying.

So maybe you have a point.......I get "emotional" over pussies that carry who look for trouble.

We're at an impasse, we won't change each others' mines.

I'll leave with this parting thought:

You are either not giving yourself much credit, or you're not who I think you are.

By that I mean I do not think you'd even put yourself in a scenario that caused this whole shit storm.

Last edited:
its only assault if you threaten the person with physical harm...

bitching at someone for parking in a handicapped spot does not fall into that category. (unless we go back into assumption mode and pretend the guy somehow threatened the lady in the car...who felt so threatened she actually opened her door and got out)

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/14/us/florida-stand-your-ground-previous-incidents/index.html

Excerpts:

Court documents show that the July incident wasn't the first time Drejka aggressively confronted drivers over parking spots or what he perceived to be traffic infractions. In one incident, he caused a traffic accident by "brake checking" a car behind him, according to reports.

About three months ago, Richard Kelly told a Pinellas County Sheriff's Office detective he was confronted by Drejka at Circle A Food Store, the same store where he shot McGlockton. Drejka, documents said, was upset because Kelly parked in a handicapped-accessible spot. The exchange between the two became very loud and Kelly said at some point during the argument Drejka told him he was going to shoot him, documents said

Drejka then went to his car and was rummaging around the center console, but documents said Kelly drove away. Drejka, Kelly said, also threw racial slurs at him. Kelly is black and Drejka is white.

Court documents said Drejka wanted to voice his complaint to Kelly's employer, AA Cut-Rate Septic Tank Service, so he spoke to the owner, John Tyler. Drejka told the business owner he was lucky he didn't blow his employee's head off, documents said.

On December 12, 2012, a woman told a Largo Police Department officer that a man driving a black Toyota truck, later identified as Drejka, pointed a gun at her and the passengers in the vehicle.

The woman pointed out the truck to the officer. The officer spoke with Drejka, documents said, and he told the officer the woman was driving too slow through a school zone.

Drejka denied pointing a gun at the occupants of the car, documents said, but he did have a gun in his vehicle. Drejka told the officer, according to police reports, that he honked at the people in the other car, and the people in that car made rude hand gestures at him.

On January 10, 2012, Tyler Smith, 18, was driving with a friend when a traffic light turned yellow. Smith decided not to drive through the light and stopped his vehicle.

A truck, driven by Drejka, was behind Smith. Drejka honked his horn, documents said, and yelled at Smith. Drejka held a black handgun out the driver's side window of his vehicle and motioned for Smith to walk back to his truck, documents said. Drejka then followed the teen's vehicle, passed it and slammed on his brakes, according to police reports.

odd that the focus is on the past incidences where this guy was not found guilty....vs the 5+ felonies and half a dozen misdemeanors in the past of the victim who actually assaulted him.

not that we expected any less though.... its trayvon/zimmerman 2.0 in the making.

DungBeatle

ABC reported that the owner of the convenience store, who was not named, has previously called the police to report Drejka for confronting customers over parking.

I can't find any previous history for McGlockton...

TurboBlew

BAMF+
Website
www.youfuckmyleftovers.com
Zimmerman turned out to be a piece of shit, they made a mistake on that one. When are people gonna learn to mind their own fucking business? Say your piece if you want, accept that the person is gonna be a smartass in return, then move on down the road, you aren't the designated parking lot police.
I have a bigger problem with the parents of Trayon than Zimmerman.

TurboBlew

BAMF+
Website
www.youfuckmyleftovers.com
I've said multiple times, and I'll keep saying it:

Being shoved to the ground is not a reason to use lethal force in retaliation. ..so many tough guy stories on this very site involving ass beatings. Could you imagine all the members being shot over a pushing/shoving match or even a beat down??
if you put your hands on my uninvited and in a blind side manner... you can bet youre getting drawn on.

Im not even going to waste time on sweeping the leg or flying elbows...lol

DungBeatle

if you put your hands on my uninvited and in a blind side manner... you can bet youre getting drawn on.

Im not even going to waste time on sweeping the leg or flying elbows...lol
And the wrist lock, don't forget the wrist lock...

A23

BAMF
The real story here is it's perfectly acceptable to run around like a crazed traffic cop while brandishing a firearm...if you're white.

Let's see a black man try that nonsense.

DungBeatle

[video=youtube;am-Qdx6vky0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0[/video]

Top Bottom